What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm craving Chinese dumplings. I can't get any though since all the Chinese places around me are closed :(
Me too! specifically soup dumplings. I'm going to try to make them later this week or next. I've never done it before because I've heard it's complicated.

I'm also craving Ethiopian food, another thing I can't get during the shutdown. I ordered some berebere spice and am going to try to make doro wat (spicy chicken stew). I would love to have some injera with it but I don't think I'm up for buying teff flour and attempting it.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

bonitoflakeprincess

sys failure
kiwifarms.net
i feel like we're always eating chicken in the family household. but for some reason I'm caving fastfood nuggets with honey mustard sause.

and or sushi.

Reactions: XYZpdq

bonitoflakeprincess

sys failure
kiwifarms.net
Anything that isn't fucking BORING! The damn store doesn't give me half of what I order for pickup. I haven't been able to cook anything fun or interesting in forever.

Edit: I don't even have onions for God's sake.
you'll need to make something then. I suggest getting a pork cutlet and chicken cuttet to be "paper thin", flattend, and both rolled up stuffed with stuffing. and make a gravy for it. putting sage-tarragon-white pepper and whatever else you like in it.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Four McDonald's cheeseburgers without ketchup and mustard, with extra pickles, and added Big Mac sauce and lettuce.

At my nearest McDonald's it doesn't even change the price, so it's barely more expensive than ordering a Big Mac.

Reactions: XYZpdq

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Four McDonald's cheeseburgers without ketchup and mustard, with extra pickles, and added Big Mac sauce and lettuce.

At my nearest McDonald's it doesn't even change the price, so it's barely more expensive than ordering a Big Mac.
I like those touchscreen kiosks because I don't have to annoy the clerk with a bunch of weird orders.
Wendy's has some really neat options. Like you can max out the fries in a 4 for 5, weird sauces

Tags
None