What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a beef roast or maybe a steak or three
I went to the store but all they had was ground beef

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
really want sushi, but there's no good places around here :c
There's a really really good indie sushi joint in the middle of little Asia about a twenty minute drive from me, and it's less less than an hour from the Atlantic.
Between this and the lox at the bagel joint next to a massive NY Jew Retirement Complex there's a lot of times I feel bad for most of the rest of the USA's seafood existence.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I want fresh vegetables. Or meat. All I've eaten for about a month, excluding my trip to Burger King like a week ago because a family member sent me a gift card for my birthday, has been ramen and stuff from cans. All of the food hoarders buy everything up, and I'm planning on moving this month or next, so I'm trying to avoid buying a ton of frozen stuff or anything like that.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
I've been craving fried stuff and beer. Basically, going to breweries/bars to get smashed and eat unhealthy fried shit before quarantine ruined it.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good sammiches
I almost got cold cuts from the grocery deli but the line for fresh cut was too fucking long and the prepackaged nice stuff is fucking insane expensive, like I'm pretty sure there's dirt weed I've bought cheaper per ounce than some of that shit was.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good sammiches
I almost got cold cuts from the grocery deli but the line for fresh cut was too fucking long and the prepackaged nice stuff is fucking insane expensive, like I'm pretty sure there's dirt weed I've bought cheaper per ounce than some of that shit was.
Then just go make one, all you need is two slices of bread spread with butter, some pre-cooked ham trimmings, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayonnaise, and you've got a fucking lovely sandwich.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: XYZpdq

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then just go make one, all you need is two slices of bread spread with butter, some pre-cooked ham trimmings, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayonnaise, and you've got a fucking lovely sandwich.
from that list I have butter and bread
but really that's not really where I was thinking of going with sandwich, I already have various jarred peppers and horseradish and stuff, I just need some cold cuts
honestly that sandwich you described sounds grosser the more I think about it, like, butter and mayo? no cheese? lettuce instead of spinach or kraut, cucumber? no mustard?

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from that list I have butter and bread
but really that's not really where I was thinking of going with sandwich, I already have various jarred peppers and horseradish and stuff, I just need some cold cuts
honestly that sandwich you described sounds grosser the more I think about it, like, butter and mayo? no cheese? lettuce instead of spinach or kraut, cucumber? no mustard?
Are you American?

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah
where you from, buttermayovania?
Why did you have to lash out at my suggestion before you even tried the sandwich? Like, I'm just trying to give you a suggestion and you hated it just from the description.

You're a big meanie and definitely aren't my friendo. :(

• Feels
Reactions: XYZpdq

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My go-to candy shop reopened and I also found a $10 bill on the ground during a run so I think that's a sign I need to give in to my candy cravings. Saturday is apparently national Taffy day, so I need to get me some. and some fudge. Or maybe ice cream. I really want soft-serve from another place that hasn't opened back up yet.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My go-to candy shop reopened and I also found a $10 bill on the ground during a run so I think that's a sign I need to give in to my candy cravings. Saturday is apparently national Taffy day, so I need to get me some. and some fudge. Or maybe ice cream. I really want soft-serve from another place that hasn't opened back up yet.
Nah, what you need is two slices of bread spread with butter, some pre-cooked ham trimmings, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayonnaise, and you've got a fucking lovely sandwich. Trust me, it's a lovely bit of lunch.

Tags
None