What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

Mazinkaiser

kiwifarms.net
Back when I was a kid, my mom wanted to make pizza for dinner one night but didn’t want to go out and get dough. So instead, she used gyro bread as a substitution and it came out really good. I’m sure it’s objectively not as good as New York style or using proper pizza dough, but it’s my favorite way to eat pizza. I’m always craving it for dinner on Friday or Saturday because that’s when my mom usually served it.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chicken salad sammiches
I got a premade tub of chicken salad from aldi, but after I get through that I'm probably going to get one of those "chicken and a half cold" packs from costco for five bucks and make my own chicken salad with sour cream instead of mayo because mayo is kinda gay

Reactions: Schauma mal

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Chicken makhani, some garlic nann, fish pakora, with a Mango lassi, and some mango ice cream with tamarind sauce.
I might try my hand at making it one day.

Reactions: Midlife Sperglord

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a layer of potato chips inside. The crunch and extra salt totally makes it.

Virtually all of my favorite "kid foods" have turned out to be inedible when I tried them again as an adult, but this is one that's not only held up, but is actually better, now that I'm not limited to white bread, grape jelly, and those thin, crappy Lays chips.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Ice cream. I could murder for some right now. Or I could just get up and walk to the store. Decisions, decisions.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
The flesh of a nigga who replied with a picture of anime girl’s ass or some shit.

... and a smash burger.

Trombonista

The wooden spoon's for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want some Trident Layers gum, particularly the Cherry-Lime variety.

A borscht-on

Population: BEEZERS!
kiwifarms.net
Very basic tuna salad (made with canned tuna, plain yogurt, mustard, capers) wrapped in crunchy romaine lettuce leaves, drenched with hot sauce. It's like all I want when the weather gets this muggy and warm, but it's too late here to dick around in the kitchen.

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Chicken livers and hearts in a some kind of stew or soup. I literally dreamt about it I was cooking just that but forgot/blacked out on all the other ingredients. Kinda pisses me off. Looked awesome.

Dialtone

Buy ->Happiness
kiwifarms.net
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a layer of potato chips inside. The crunch and extra salt totally makes it.

Virtually all of my favorite "kid foods" have turned out to be inedible when I tried them again as an adult, but this is one that's not only held up, but is actually better, now that I'm not limited to white bread, grape jelly, and those thin, crappy Lays chips.
This but replace potato chips with Cheetos

Tags
None