What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

Night

blüdsucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want a nice little affogato.
55CB9FD3-511A-4048-9E2E-36B4502722E1.jpeg

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
Thai food that tastes the same as I got in Commiefornia. Specifically Mee Krob, no place near me makes it and if I ask them to they will but it's basically just Lard Na with a slightly different sauce instead of what I think of as Mee Krob. I don't like frying shit at home otherwise I would make it myself.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want a big ol' BBQ bacon burger with beer-battered fries.
You know what I haven't had in years? Boston market. I still Remember the day my family went out for it the first time. Back then we always went out every Friday to a Hollywood video store in Hoboken NJ. After our weekly trio to pick up a couple tapes to watch over the weekend we where driving main street aka Washington Blvd and parked outside the Boston market that used to be there. My dad came back with a whole chicken and all the fixings. Cornbread mashed potatoes string beans, it was an upper-class version of KFC.

We went home and watched video tapes in the living room they on TV dinner trays I ate on a towel on the floor like a picnic just thinking about it makes me wish that Boston market was stil there. Now the only one close is in NYC... And there's no way in hell I'm going there
I used to love Boston Market but the only one near me closed after someone got stabbed in it.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I want a good BLT. I haven't had one in years.
There is nothing quite like a perfect BLT. The bacon just at the right crispness and just the right amount. The tomato perfectly ripe, the lettuce crisp, fresh, and cold, the mayo, just enough to give you that tang and moisture. Bread perfectly toasted. It's a unicorn these days. Damn, now I'm craving it.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I can't eat a lot of stuff since I'm coming off a dental surgery but, man do I want a whole stuffed crust pizza to myself when I can eat solid food soon. And some oreo cool whip. That stuff's been out of stock every time I've gone to the grocery store the past month for some reason.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pork paprikash-ish
got a couple of packs of Aldi Slightly Irregular Bacon, gonna chop that up, cook it down, do some onions and the rest of paprikash-ish type things with it
probably rice with it

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
as hot as today was i got this weird combo craving for homemade chili for dinner and cotton candy for dessert. it literally just came over me the last half hour or so.

Reactions: XYZpdq

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
pork paprikash-ish
got a couple of packs of Aldi Slightly Irregular Bacon, gonna chop that up, cook it down, do some onions and the rest of paprikash-ish type things with it
probably rice with it
Sounds delicious. Enjoy if you do end up making it asap.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds delicious. Enjoy if you do end up making it asap.
yeah that's dinner tonight
paprikash-ish additions are expected to include paprikash (boring badia usa type), red pepper flakes, and jarred jalapeno slices that I'll chop up

• Informative
Reactions: Quoookie

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
SanFran Insane wings. Honey, butter, Cholula and red pepper flakes, mixed with burning joy (can't remember what makes up the Insane sauce additive.)

LazloChalos

Shitty photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
I am in the mood for some savory comfort food.

In particular I need to find a particular recipe for a chicken, cheese and pepper cornbread that I used to eat.

That or some shepperd's pie, the one that uses sloppy joe sauce.

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Drunker than a Skunk right now but got the PIZZA on my mind. Something original toppings wise but will settle on most toppings. Fuck it people I NEED PIZZA!!! so invite me over and make it right now. Please

Tags
None