What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

Mesh Gear Fox

Making plutonium from common household items
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They had this strangely vile cereal called "Oj's" in the 80s, with real artificial orange juice flavor. For some reason I want some today.
Must be a nutritional deficiency of some kind
Haha, I remember that shit. We bought one box and didn't even finish it. All of us thought it was nasty. I don't think it was on the market for very long.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mc Donalds, for some reason. I eat it maybe once or twice a year because sausage mc muffins are my forbidden fruit. But right now I just want some good 'ol nuggies.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Major asshole, first class
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always raid the kosher clearance shelves after rosh hashanah or Passover, matzos, especially garlic ones are really good 4ith that beet horseradish they make. I also put ketchup on them which I'm sure breaks some kind of rule but whatever, man.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
A kinder surprise egg.

I don't even know why.

But I'll just go to the store and buy at least one after work because those things have been haunting me since earlier this morning.

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
The perfect supreme pizza. Thin, crispy crust, no burnt edges, zesty sauce, spicy sausage and thick-cut pepperoni, green pepper, red onion, black olives, good mushrooms (anything but white), and fresh basil gently laying on top of one respectable layer of cheese and slightly under another dusting of cheese. Rectangular pizza. Tavern-cut slices.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, on a Wakfu kick rn
kiwifarms.net
In upstate NY around Jefferson county there's an ice cream stand that makes amazing vanilla soft serve with a blue swirl in it.
I really, really want some. but I'm on the wrong coast.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want an acai bowl with lots of fruity goodness. There's a place not that far from me that makes them so once the weather starts to look less like the apocalypse I'll skate down there and get one.

Tags
None