What are you listening to right now? -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Not sure where else to put this but Nine Inch Nails surprise dropped two more Ghosts albums, V & VI on their website to help encourage people to stay the fuck home. Free, though you do have to create an account. 23 songs totaling 2 and half hours. Both can be grabbed from the front page of their website: https://www.nin.com/

They made a Youtube playlist for them as well:

For the record it's also what I'm currently listening to.

HTTT may not have been one of their best albums but it definitely had some real good tracks. There There is the obvious one but Wolf At The Door and WIEAYB are two of my personal favorites.

Oscar Wildean

Stephen Fries
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HTTT may not have been one of their best albums but it definitely had some real good tracks. There There is the obvious one but Wolf At The Door and WIEAYB are two of my personal favorites.
Hail To The Thief isn't my favorite but There There is incredible. I'm playing this now.

I haven't played this in a long time. Holy fuck. That change at 2:48 gives me chills.

• Winner
Reactions: Consider Lizards
Tags
None