What goes in Lavinia's drum?
One part kisses, three part rum!
Northern girl with a Southern tongue,
Pretty Lavinia!

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm enough of an unrepentant sperg to admit that I find this particular trend hilarious.
My personal favourite thus far

This however is a fairly close second place, solely because it gets me nostalgic for better days, when the internet was still innocent and filled with unrestrained proto-maymes

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
Been awhile since I've had an angle in this thread... so my latest is TV theme songs. Now you might be thinking that TV shows don't have theme songs... and you'd be right... but they used to.... My uncle even bought some "TV's Greatest Hits" cassettes in the 80s, which is how I discovered the first entry in tonight's drunken playlist...

Funky as fuck from the mid-70s... from a time while I was still trying to remember which corner of the sandbox I pissed in... but thanks to my uncle, I was introduced to this gem in the late 80s and never let it go:

The Theme from SWAT, a short lived show that nobody remembers:

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
Next up on the drunken TV themes playlist are a couple of killer guitar licks... The first is one that many will have heard if not recognized.... It's Peter Gunn from legendary Henry Mancini. (Younger folks might recall a homage / ripoff of this track from more than a few Spongebob Squarepants episodes)

The 2nd killer guitar lick is from another short lived TV show that nobody remembers... Secret Agent Man... a British TV ripoff of James Bond that also aired in the US for a season or two. The theme song was performed by Johnny Rivers and it kinda kicks ass....

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps the grandaddy of them all, thanks to the Tom Cruise movies... it's Mission: Impossible! Originally a relatively dull 1960s TV series about spies, the theme song was pretty much tits... even if the movie star in the remake is some Scientology wack-a-doodle.

Tags
None