• "Sonic's world would be real, I would be living on Mobius, which is Sonic's planet, I would be about 12 again, no-one would ever age, I would be friends with Sonic, Tails and the others."

What are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'Music' started by CatParty, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Ice-T apparently has a rap metal band, and has for like 25 years. How the fuck did I not know this?

MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard I like my covfefe black just like my metal

kiwifarms.net
  2. Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  3. You must be a youngster, however, sometimes I forget about Ice-T's death metal band too, until I remember cop killer was a thing. They did suck though and I like Tee, but he does curse too much.

Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis I'm... gonna... keep... doing my thang.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm 30 but I never really was into rap except for Eminem in like.... middle school, was it? and never paid attention to it beyond knowing the names of a few rappers. I always thought Cop Killer was just Ice-T, not Body Count. Never actually listened to it, obviously.

• Like Like x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

kiwifarms.net
  5. Lol it is weird that Tee had a death metal band in the first place though, that much is true. Do you remember Charleton Heston reading the lyrics of "cop killer" that time?

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Very vaguely. I was 6 in 1992 so I'm almost certainly not remembering it from that time, but I recall it coming up in music documentaries throughout the years.

MarineTrainedTard

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah they would have that clip on VH1 all the time in those music shows they'd play in the mid and late 1990's. I remember when cop killer came out but I didn't know who the heck Heston was at that age.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Reinhard Flatischler's Megadrums is a percussion-jazz fusion ensemble which has worked with a number of famous percussionists like Zakir Hussain and Airto Moreira, but has not received much attention until recently, when their compilation The World is Full of Rhythms turned heads in the "audiophile" community. The album was so much feted that a vinyl pressing has been made. It is easy to fall in love with the album: it is very well sequenced and flow together marvelously. and the music, gentle drums and xylophone washes with mellow saxophone and flute, tickles the senses without challenging it.

This track is more of a mood painting, rather than an attempt to emulate the gong-and-chime music of Cambodia.

Positron

Positron Genius is a male attribute
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    Honeybunny

Honeybunny Men för i helvete!

kiwifarms.net
  11. yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel The Crimson Impulse
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    nonnewtonian

nonnewtonian Used dildo salesman

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li That boy ain't right

kiwifarms.net

14. k.d. lang has a very good cover of this song, slightly changing the lyrics to make better sense. Indeed lang's would be my preferred version if not for the fact that she overheats towards the middle.

• Like Like x 1
    #6974 Positron, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Positron

Positron Genius is a male attribute
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris FORUM PREDATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Better than the healer yet worser than tequila.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I heard this song sang a lot at church when I was a kid. Still brings me warm and happy memories every time I hear it, regardless of who is performing it.

• Like Like x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li That boy ain't right

kiwifarms.net
  18. Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris FORUM PREDATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    Honeybunny

Honeybunny Men för i helvete!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.