What are you listening to right now? -

Talthe

kiwifarms.net

It's a total Pixie's ripoff (like it sounds a shitton like Where is my Mind) but I dig it and the lyrics fit one of the characters in my comic to a T
I may or may not have a whole playlist of music for my characters, don't judge.

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had his farewell tour last year, and even then @Blini Cat iirc said he wasn't looking too hot ten years before that.
He had developed tardive dyskinesia from all the anti-psychotics he took. His arms were constantly shaking and he lost the ability to play guitar and piano years ago. Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder shorten lifespans. He was also overweight and a heavy smoker, so he had a lot working against him.

• Feels
Reactions: Sexy Times Hitler
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino