• How do you do a triangle fill? It's fuckin' algebra, little nigger!”

What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Surtur, Feb 3, 2013.

1. It does, still one of my favourites for the DS platform.

• DRINK DRINK x 2
    Very Clever Nickname

Very Clever Nickname Pikachu? Pika-fuck this.

kiwifarms.net
  2. just finished Finding Paradise. gonna move on to Rakuen heard the music and story were really good.

chaosrevolutions

chaosrevolutions Last Unholy Nation EK Member

kiwifarms.net
  3. Defiance 2050

Basically a remastering/retooling of the old game. Classes are more defined, and skill trees, are now trees instead of the old grid. Tons of balancing has been done, but it's still the same story and gameplay.

Oh, and I know this is true on at least the PC version.. If you bought anything from the cash shop in the original Defiance, it'll be sent over to 2050. Though I only had one item, and it was a cosmetic.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Played a little Unreal World last night. Felt kinda bad about killing a Njerpez in the wilds, especially after realizing the poor guy was out there alone with only some basic clothes and an axe. That said, I quickly looted his body and moved on, no good to linger while another one could be sneaking around looking for a distracted target.

Built a little shelter and skinned a reindeer (sold the meat for a woodsmen's axe) before ending the session. Will probably build a little cabin and try and get ready for winter tonight after work.

Unreal World is a really awesome game, encourage anybody that likes rogue likes to pick it up on Steam and try and avoid spoilers/tips as some things must be experienced with prior knowledge in that game...the systems will absolutely blow you away at times with their complexity.

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm finally playing The Witcher 3. Pretty meh so far to be honest.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I finished a Dwarf campaign in Total War: Warhammer 2 and it was so much fun. I played as King Thorgrim, who is carried into battle on his throne by his elite honorguard. Now I'm play a Vampire campaign as Vlad and Isabella Carstein. These Total War games have so much replay value.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Recently a friend of mine has moved across the country and let me borrow a bunch of games. So right now I'm playing, or going to get around to playing:

Parasite Eve 2
    Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth
    Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
    Viewtiful Joe 2
    Resdient Evil 3
    Rule of Rose
    Haunting Ground
    Rumble Roses
    and my personal favorite, God Hand.

Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Assuming it's a legitimate boxed copy of Rule of Rose and not just a burned DVD-R, I'm impressed your friend hasn't succumbed to the temptation to sell it on eBay for, what does it go for these days... like $500 U.S.?

EDIT: Okay, maybe not quite that much but it still seems to be getting bids upwards of $170 U.S.

sasazuka

sasazuka Standing in the school hallway.

kiwifarms.net
  9. A quick check shows it going for about 420.00 brand new.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't sell off his unopened copy of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yesterday I bought BallisticNG, before I was seriously considering getting a PS4 just for Wipeout Omega, I wanted to get back on that Zone grind.
    It's a totally authentic love letter to the original Wipeout games, nice low-poly graphics, thumpin' 90s tunes, it's pure Wipeout. Anyone who ever liked Wipeout should buy this shit it's only £3.99 on steam.
    It has steam workshop support so there's a load of custom tracks and remakes/ports of other tracks, as well as custom ships.
    [​IMG]

Visitor

Visitor You are carefully watched by many people.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Because beating the fuck out of feral robots with a bow and arrows and a heavy, weighted club never get tiring.

Also Torment: Tides of Numenera,. It's a bit like Planescape, which is sort of the point. Very talky.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

MuuMuu Bunnylips I want to touch your pee-pee.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Why is Donkey Kong Land so hard?

#4872 ToroidalBoat, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Apparently I'm playing Minecraft 2: Electric Boogaloo... oh, sorry, I meant Maplestory 2...

Closed_Beta.png

Hopefully it won't completely suck.

kiwifarms.net
  14. for PC: Fire Pro Wrestling World, with the steam workshop it's basically MUGEN if it was wrestling and for nintendo switch: Hyrule Warriors Defentive Edition

kiwifarms.net
  15. I was playing Splatoon 2, but I, with my mediocre Splatoon skills, keep getting my ass beat by the DLC's secret boss. I was this close to beating it when I messed up dodging a Splashdown. The salt is getting a little too real, so I think I'm just gonna let that DLC sit at 99% complete for a while longer.

atari

atari cats like plain crisps

kiwifarms.net
  16. Fallout 1 is kinda underwhelming. Its very specific about how you do things and there is alot of dead end, unfinished content and unclear instructions. You'd think that it'd be possible to report a guy for serving human remains but nah. You'd think there would be more content but they just throw a brick wall at you and expect you to grind until you can kill a bunch of deathclaws or rush the final boss with sneak and charisma.

Hopefully Fallout 2 is as remembered. I'm not even going to bother finishing this current run of the game.

Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  17. Got Tacoma for free and I finished it in one setting. All I can say is I want my two hours back. I heard it was bad but it's borderline propaganda bad. Evil white men are bad, Mmmkay.

Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Child Abduction

kiwifarms.net
  18. Been playing STALKER:coP with the CoC mod and Arsenal mod. The former is fun it's annoying when enemies are damage sponges and getting better detectors beyond the second tier requires luck with the RNG stash. The latter is good but some guns end up feeling useless either because you find a similar gun that isn't shit with recoil. The descriptions for them are also shit since it's all copy-paste from Wikipedia.

Some content in the first Fallout did end up either unfinished or bugged. A good example of that was the good ending for the Hub and the Followers of the Apocalypse, former suffering a bug while the latter didn't have time in getting a quest implemented that would root out a traitor. Oddly enough, the final boss of Fallout 2 was more underwhelming in that it was all a forced fight that forces you to cheese the fight either in your favor or in his.

c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Every so often I play Tomodachi Life because it's so chill and easy to play. I wish there was a sequel to this game already because it really needs updates.

Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Rub a dub dub, Fry in a tub.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Jurassic World: Evolution. It's fun but flawed, I'd recommend waiting for a sale or future patches.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.