What are you playing right now? -

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
Glad my review was somewhat inspiring, and I wish there was more content on the horizon, I love the worldbuilding this game does. I think I'll give the company's other games Sunless Sea and Sunless Skies a try next.
Oh you definitely should. I've been playing Fallen London for years, loved Sunless Seas, and backed Sunless Skies so you'll run into the ship and location I named if you do play. I've yet to be disappointed by anything Failbetter or associates have released and if you're into mysteries within mysteries within enigmas that seem like they're normal on the surface you'll love Seas & Skies.

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WELCOMING IN THE NEW YEAR
kiwifarms.net
I'm playing Wargroove, and even though it's made by those Chucklefish bastards it's pretty neat.

Getting S-rank on some of the missions can be a bit of a tight squeeze though.

Reactions: Apoth42

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Nabbed Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor: Martyr: Subtitle in a PSN sale, a janky Diablo clone.

It's the worst game I've ever enjoyed. Runs like shit and the systems are clumsy, but it's a lot of fun with the silliness of 40k and a giant flamethrower.

A nice contrast to Flame in the Flood.

Fagnacious D

and The Dick of Destiny
kiwifarms.net
I'm playing Wargroove, and even though it's made by those Chucklefish bastards it's pretty neat.

Getting S-rank on some of the missions can be a bit of a tight squeeze though.
I'm playing the Advance Wars series (GBA/DS) I might move on to Wargroove afterwards.

I wonder... would it be possible to mod wargroove into AW with some sprite and stat changes?

Fibonacci

Koning der Pijpbeurt
kiwifarms.net
Finally started playing FFXIV this weekend after telling my cousin for years that I would. Mostly got tired of playing Runescape just to listen to Dutchies prattle on about random stuff like "wat een kut weer vgm" or "ik at wat stroopwafels". So now I'm training a Lalafell PGL. I may branch out to NIN and MCH later on. I have yet to earn my Fat Chocobo mount...

Coin Ops

kiwifarms.net
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. Turn-based, single player strategy where you play my favorite faction, the Tech Priests of Mars, as they descend upon a Necron Hive World. As your Tech Priests level up throughout the campaign, they take on so many cybernetic appendages it turns into a Cronenburg film. I love it.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Being a mobile fag currently.
Playing Granblue fantasy, Langrisser,Senran Kagura, SMT Dx2 and IdolM@aster Starlight stage with my gf.

Zan

kiwifarms.net
I need 9 more team death matches for the achievement and I'm done with online in AC7. Was fun in spurts but fuck all the brainlets with their F-22s and emp spamming X-02s. A pity online is so tacked on compared to the variety of Infinity.

Will be re-subbing to FFXIV at the end of the month and might pick up Zone of the Enders 2 for steam. I was going to pre-purchase DMCV but I'm going to work on stuff in RE2 next.

Replaying all Ace Combats to play 7, forgot how good AC 4 was
4 is godly.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
For Christmas, I received the Genesis Classics Collection for the Switch. Even though I had a Genesis as a kid, I was so narrowly focused on platformers at the time that I feel I missed out on a significant chunk of what the system had to offer. I'm playing through Shining Force now and I'm enjoying it. I might follow it up with Beyond Oasis.

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
Yakuza Kiwami just unlocked on steam, so I'm working on that. I played the original on the PS2 and loved it so I'm excited to compare the two and see how they improved it.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Majesty is a pretty solid game, pretty challenging.. pretty infuriating...

You basically set up the infrastructure for adventurers and they screw around.

Reactions: BeanBidan

Sun Shihong

Samara Morgan is my roommate.
kiwifarms.net
Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart AKA Mario Kart with Pingas.

TAS-tier ghosts you need to beat in time trial to get medals and unlock extra tracks. Having my husbando Joker from persona 5 and Shantae with amazing spritework in a Kart racer is pure bliss.

Spit bucket

kiwifarms.net
Picked up the Metro Redux bundle on Ps4, since the new game caught my attention. Not really sure if I like it but I like how gritty and depressing it is so I guess I'll keep going. Mainly something to hold me over until march.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino