What are you playing right now? -

Zan

kiwifarms.net
I need 9 more team death matches for the achievement and I'm done with online in AC7. Was fun in spurts but fuck all the brainlets with their F-22s and emp spamming X-02s. A pity online is so tacked on compared to the variety of Infinity.

Will be re-subbing to FFXIV at the end of the month and might pick up Zone of the Enders 2 for steam. I was going to pre-purchase DMCV but I'm going to work on stuff in RE2 next.

Replaying all Ace Combats to play 7, forgot how good AC 4 was
4 is godly.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
For Christmas, I received the Genesis Classics Collection for the Switch. Even though I had a Genesis as a kid, I was so narrowly focused on platformers at the time that I feel I missed out on a significant chunk of what the system had to offer. I'm playing through Shining Force now and I'm enjoying it. I might follow it up with Beyond Oasis.

• Feels
Reactions: Slap47

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Yakuza Kiwami just unlocked on steam, so I'm working on that. I played the original on the PS2 and loved it so I'm excited to compare the two and see how they improved it.

• Feels

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Majesty is a pretty solid game, pretty challenging.. pretty infuriating...

You basically set up the infrastructure for adventurers and they screw around.

• Feels
Reactions: BeanBidan

Sun Shihong

Forgotten Panda Pokémon
kiwifarms.net
Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart AKA Mario Kart with Pingas.

TAS-tier ghosts you need to beat in time trial to get medals and unlock extra tracks. Having my husbando Joker from persona 5 and Shantae with amazing spritework in a Kart racer is pure bliss.

• Thunk-Provoking

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
Picked up the Metro Redux bundle on Ps4, since the new game caught my attention. Not really sure if I like it but I like how gritty and depressing it is so I guess I'll keep going. Mainly something to hold me over until march.

• Optimistic

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Took advantage of that $2 Game Pass deal and downloaded Crackdown 3 & Wasteland 2.

Haven't tried Wasteland yet, but Crackdown is fun so far, like one of those 80s action movies.

• Agree
Reactions: Cod of War

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
Took advantage of that $2 Game Pass deal and downloaded Crackdown 3 & Wasteland 2.

Haven't tried Wasteland yet, but Crackdown is fun so far, like one of those 80s action movies.
Wasteland 2 is fucking amazing.

Don't forget to invest all your points in toaster repair.

• Agree
Reactions: Safir
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Any tips on other skills and stats I should invest in?
Seconded, that game is rough to start if you don't know what you're doing. I've been steamrolled by it twice now.

Speaking of which, right now I'm playing Xcom: Enemy Within, a much easier game where you're more likely to die to bad RNG than incompetence, though it's easy to fuck up from incompetence too.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Seconded, that game is rough to start if you don't know what you're doing. I've been steamrolled by it twice now.

Speaking of which, right now I'm playing Xcom: Enemy Within, a much easier game where you're more likely to die to bad RNG than incompetence, though it's easy to fuck up from incompetence too.
I actually very much enjoyed the combat in Xcom, what fucked me over was base management.

Maybe I'll give that game another chance someday, with a guide on hand so that I can know what to invest in better.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much repairing miscellaneous things, right? I could get one of my characters on that when I start.

It has been a minute since I played it, but field medic and field surgeon are the only skills I'd say you have to have. Other rhan that just set your characters up smartly, pick 2 to 3 skills for each and focus on those. If you focus on too many skills you'll end up with a bunch of under powered characters. That's what happened to me the first time I played it and I got wiped out a lot.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much repairing miscellaneous things, right? I could get one of my characters on that when I start.

Toaster Repair is used specifically to repair toasters. Normal repairs are handled by their own repair skill.

I remembered when I played I had one character as a medic and general skill monkey and really neglected their combat skills while my other 3 focused on combat and 2 or 3 skills each.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I got really sucked into Underrail recently, was never really a big fan of isometric rpgs but for whatever reason I'm hooked. Right now I'm in the Junkyard looking for some drill parts and I'm very slowly getting through all the mutants and mutant dogs. I'm trying to do a melee/psi build I think with points spread through Speech, Lockpick/hacking, and Crafting. Not sure if I'm spreading my build too far or what but I'm slightly tempted to start a new character with a more focused point distribution but feel like at the same time I'll just keep doing that a few times and make no progress. 10/10 Glad I picked it up years ago even if I never played it.

• Informative
Tags
die null