What are you playing right now? -

Coin Ops

kiwifarms.net
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. Turn-based, single player strategy where you play my favorite faction, the Tech Priests of Mars, as they descend upon a Necron Hive World. As your Tech Priests level up throughout the campaign, they take on so many cybernetic appendages it turns into a Cronenburg film. I love it.

• Feels
Reactions: Apoth42

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Being a mobile fag currently.
Playing Granblue fantasy, Langrisser,Senran Kagura, SMT Dx2 and IdolM@aster Starlight stage with my gf.

• Feels

Zan

kiwifarms.net
I need 9 more team death matches for the achievement and I'm done with online in AC7. Was fun in spurts but fuck all the brainlets with their F-22s and emp spamming X-02s. A pity online is so tacked on compared to the variety of Infinity.

Will be re-subbing to FFXIV at the end of the month and might pick up Zone of the Enders 2 for steam. I was going to pre-purchase DMCV but I'm going to work on stuff in RE2 next.

Replaying all Ace Combats to play 7, forgot how good AC 4 was
4 is godly.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
For Christmas, I received the Genesis Classics Collection for the Switch. Even though I had a Genesis as a kid, I was so narrowly focused on platformers at the time that I feel I missed out on a significant chunk of what the system had to offer. I'm playing through Shining Force now and I'm enjoying it. I might follow it up with Beyond Oasis.

• Feels

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Yakuza Kiwami just unlocked on steam, so I'm working on that. I played the original on the PS2 and loved it so I'm excited to compare the two and see how they improved it.

• Feels

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Majesty is a pretty solid game, pretty challenging.. pretty infuriating...

You basically set up the infrastructure for adventurers and they screw around.

• Feels
Reactions: BeanBidan

Sun Shihong

Gamefreak is really bad at world building.
kiwifarms.net
Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart AKA Mario Kart with Pingas.

TAS-tier ghosts you need to beat in time trial to get medals and unlock extra tracks. Having my husbando Joker from persona 5 and Shantae with amazing spritework in a Kart racer is pure bliss.

• Thunk-Provoking

Spit bucket

kiwifarms.net
Picked up the Metro Redux bundle on Ps4, since the new game caught my attention. Not really sure if I like it but I like how gritty and depressing it is so I guess I'll keep going. Mainly something to hold me over until march.

• Optimistic

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Took advantage of that $2 Game Pass deal and downloaded Crackdown 3 & Wasteland 2.

Haven't tried Wasteland yet, but Crackdown is fun so far, like one of those 80s action movies.

• Agree
Reactions: Cod of War

Piss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any tips on other skills and stats I should invest in?
Seconded, that game is rough to start if you don't know what you're doing. I've been steamrolled by it twice now.

Speaking of which, right now I'm playing Xcom: Enemy Within, a much easier game where you're more likely to die to bad RNG than incompetence, though it's easy to fuck up from incompetence too.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Seconded, that game is rough to start if you don't know what you're doing. I've been steamrolled by it twice now.

Speaking of which, right now I'm playing Xcom: Enemy Within, a much easier game where you're more likely to die to bad RNG than incompetence, though it's easy to fuck up from incompetence too.
I actually very much enjoyed the combat in Xcom, what fucked me over was base management.

Maybe I'll give that game another chance someday, with a guide on hand so that I can know what to invest in better.

• Feels
  • Agree
Reactions: Apoth42 and Piss

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much repairing miscellaneous things, right? I could get one of my characters on that when I start.

Any tips on other skills and stats I should invest in?
It has been a minute since I played it, but field medic and field surgeon are the only skills I'd say you have to have. Other rhan that just set your characters up smartly, pick 2 to 3 skills for each and focus on those. If you focus on too many skills you'll end up with a bunch of under powered characters. That's what happened to me the first time I played it and I got wiped out a lot.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino