What are you playing right now? -

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Took advantage of that $2 Game Pass deal and downloaded Crackdown 3 & Wasteland 2.

Haven't tried Wasteland yet, but Crackdown is fun so far, like one of those 80s action movies.

• Agree
Reactions: Cod of War

Piss

kiwifarms.net
Any tips on other skills and stats I should invest in?
Seconded, that game is rough to start if you don't know what you're doing. I've been steamrolled by it twice now.

Speaking of which, right now I'm playing Xcom: Enemy Within, a much easier game where you're more likely to die to bad RNG than incompetence, though it's easy to fuck up from incompetence too.

Reactions: Apoth42

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Seconded, that game is rough to start if you don't know what you're doing. I've been steamrolled by it twice now.

Speaking of which, right now I'm playing Xcom: Enemy Within, a much easier game where you're more likely to die to bad RNG than incompetence, though it's easy to fuck up from incompetence too.
I actually very much enjoyed the combat in Xcom, what fucked me over was base management.

Maybe I'll give that game another chance someday, with a guide on hand so that I can know what to invest in better.

• Feels
  • Agree
Reactions: Apoth42 and Piss

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much repairing miscellaneous things, right? I could get one of my characters on that when I start.

It has been a minute since I played it, but field medic and field surgeon are the only skills I'd say you have to have. Other rhan that just set your characters up smartly, pick 2 to 3 skills for each and focus on those. If you focus on too many skills you'll end up with a bunch of under powered characters. That's what happened to me the first time I played it and I got wiped out a lot.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty much repairing miscellaneous things, right? I could get one of my characters on that when I start.

Toaster Repair is used specifically to repair toasters. Normal repairs are handled by their own repair skill.

I remembered when I played I had one character as a medic and general skill monkey and really neglected their combat skills while my other 3 focused on combat and 2 or 3 skills each.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I got really sucked into Underrail recently, was never really a big fan of isometric rpgs but for whatever reason I'm hooked. Right now I'm in the Junkyard looking for some drill parts and I'm very slowly getting through all the mutants and mutant dogs. I'm trying to do a melee/psi build I think with points spread through Speech, Lockpick/hacking, and Crafting. Not sure if I'm spreading my build too far or what but I'm slightly tempted to start a new character with a more focused point distribution but feel like at the same time I'll just keep doing that a few times and make no progress. 10/10 Glad I picked it up years ago even if I never played it.

• Informative

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm playing HOI4's World War One mod and I forgot to check the Historical events scenario and as a result, WW1 didn't happen meaning the Ottomans, Austria Hungary, Russia, and the German Empire are still alive.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
Ni No Kuni II but I'm positive I won't play it much longer.

I adored the first NNK, it was like a fusion of Tales and Pokemon, with some genuinely cool monster designs, like zombie pirates.

This one feels like I might as well be playing Eternal Sonata, and not being a die-hard JRPG fan, that is not something I'd choose to do. I wish I would've done some research before purchase. The little bland Pikmin-looking things are no replacement for golems, robots and armored imps.

Megaroad

Do you accept people of the Jewish persuasion?
kiwifarms.net
Bought Gundam Versus off psn because it's on sale and I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to Gundam and it's a pretty great game. Wound up spending $40 on dlc suits too.

Just wish we had all the opening songs to fight to like the Japanese version.

Coin Ops

It's out of my hands, I'm only a clock.
kiwifarms.net
Starting second play through of Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus. This time the Tech Priests of Mars have a dank green color scheme.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino