What are you playing right now? -

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting ready to finish up my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening. I kinda regret grinding so much initially, especially since the child characters can end up broken as fuck. Most fun thing I did though was take Olivia, who I didn't use because of her low HP and defenses, and give her the stat-increasing items I had accumulated throughout my playthrough, and just dumped them onto her. A level 11ish dancer became death incarnate during the Valm arc, with currently a full 80 HP.

Reactions: Apoth42

Niggernerd

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream to lose weight.
kiwifarms.net
Just did my first 5mil honor completion for a event on Granblue Fantasy also finished the story for it. Currently farming items to forge some weapons.

Reactions: Apoth42

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
Donut County. Been playing nothing but shooters and action games, I needed something different. It's a charming game.
Thanks for the suggestion, this is a pretty fun time waster. Gives me a break from all the long-form stuff I'm playing currently.

On another note, Tetris Effect is really good imo. It's not worth paying whatever they're claiming it's worth for full price, unless there's features I haven't stumbled onto yet, but if you can get it on sale I recommend it.

The 8 of Spades

kiwifarms.net
I'm building myself a Steam sized backlog of PS4 games for some reason. Just picked up Prey and Call of Cthulhu, but I've been looking forward to playing that for a bit.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished Ace Combat 7 on the PS4, going back to DCS when the F-14 drops

shasetoma.

Huh, what?
kiwifarms.net
Just started Yakuza Kiwami and the first three substories I've done all involve women (and one crossdresser) trying to seduce Kiryu in order to steal his shit.
?

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Been dabbling some more with Game Pass, and have been playing Wasteland 2, Snake Pass, and Shadow Complex.

Wasteland 2 is a unique & fun experience, fuck the controls in Snake Pass, and playing Shadow Complex again is nice.

Randy Lahey

Trailer Park Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been trying to find a perfect cougar pelt in RDR2 for the last satchel and I think they must know I’m after them, because I have yet to find a 3 star pelt.

The 8 of Spades

kiwifarms.net
Excuse my spergshill, but this Call of Cthulhu game based on Chaosium is fucking incredible and I'm only on chapter 2 so far. If you're into Lovecraft based stuff, I'd recommend looking into this.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Ace Combat games: Assault Horizon and AC5: The Unsung War via emulator. Assault Horizon is basically Call of Duty: Modern Warfare turned into a flight sim. All in all a good game, despite its bad rep.
Compared to Assault Horizon, Ace Combat 5 is hardcore - I can't even pass early missions like White Bird p.1 (defending the spaceport) on easy difficulty. Holy fuck.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to finishing Xcom 2. I started it like 2 years ago and never realized I was only a few hours from beating the game. I did start a few runs since then but never intended to beat them. I was trying to see how far I could get with only rookies and conventional firearms.

The 8 of Spades

kiwifarms.net
I just picked up Thumper on the PS4 store because it was on sale for $5 (until 03/01) and looked pretty cool. I've become addicted to it in a very short period. You're a space bettle fighting against these weird horrors with rhythm mechanics while traveling at supersonic speeds. Here's the first thirty minutes someone uploaded:

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to finishing Xcom 2. I started it like 2 years ago and never realized I was only a few hours from beating the game. I did start a few runs since then but never intended to beat them. I was trying to see how far I could get with only rookies and conventional firearms.
Out of curiousity, is base management in that game as harsh as it was in Enemy Unknown?

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
Finally started playing Far Cry 5, because I'm old and time is precious.

Dusted off some old Metal Gears the other weekend. Likely won't finish them.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino