What are you playing right now? -

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiousity, is base management in that game as harsh as it was in Enemy Unknown?
I don't think it was but most of my rooms were built long before I started playing again so I don't remember all the details. On the plus side excavating space for the rooms tends to get you supplies or alloys and you can always remove rooms you don't need anymore. You also have engineers that you can use to reduce construction and excavation times or put them in rooms to increase productivity. I ended up finishing with 3 spaces without rooms and almost twice the power I needed and more then enough open radio contact slots. Granted this was the vanilla game I don't know how many rooms were added in War of the Chosen.

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
I ended up giving No Man's Sky another shot after I found it for 10 bucks. So far it seems like they actually did make the game a lot better. I'm actually invested in my survival for one and it's nice to just run around in space.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Had that Thief game that came out in 2014 in my backlog for a long time, and decided to try it out.

So far, it's alright. Sort of a unique experience to focus on breaking into houses at night and robbing them dry.

Catgirl IRL

kiwifarms.net
Picked up Dead Cells for the PS4, and kicking myself for not getting this sooner. Its a wonderful little game with some amazing music.

Pepito

Star of Famous TV Show "Pepito and his Cartel"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sims 4, modded to hell and back with the new expansion. Also Wastland 2. I was a backer so I have the Director's Cut and just now I resolved to start playing it. Also Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Visitor

Prove you are human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prey: Mooncrash
Very fun DLC, takes a lot of practice and planning to really nail a run on all 5 characters, just got it for the first time today. Unfortunately the game starts to feel "solved" once you've done many of the objectives at least once. It's still fun to optimise your route and figure out what order to complete what objectives in with what character, where you'll leave behind items for your next guy's route and things like that. It's cool. I just wish you could drop chipsets and the propulsion pack like you can drop any other item. It sucks when you find a propulsion pack or a really nice chipset on a character early on that you'd like to use later on a different character, but you can't bring it back to a more accessible location for that later run because picking it up just consumes it, even if it's a duplicate it just disappears into video game nothingness because you pressed F on it.

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
Prey: Mooncrash
Very fun DLC, takes a lot of practice and planning to really nail a run on all 5 characters, just got it for the first time today. Unfortunately the game starts to feel "solved" once you've done many of the objectives at least once. It's still fun to optimise your route and figure out what order to complete what objectives in with what character, where you'll leave behind items for your next guy's route and things like that. It's cool. I just wish you could drop chipsets and the propulsion pack like you can drop any other item. It sucks when you find a propulsion pack or a really nice chipset on a character early on that you'd like to use later on a different character, but you can't bring it back to a more accessible location for that later run because picking it up just consumes it, even if it's a duplicate it just disappears into video game nothingness because you pressed F on it.
Just started Prey the other day, been having a lot of fun with it. Picked up the bundle with Mooncrash so good to hear its not bad. In other news I just stayed playing Hellblade: Seanua's Sacrifice.

I walked into the game with no knowledge of anything but the story and the fact that it looked pretty cool. I made the mistake of wearing headphones while I was playing it. My head is still a little fucked up. Otherwise decent game so fast though.

Reactions: Visitor

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
I grabbed the original Postal today since it is only like $2. It's pretty unique considering what the series would later become; it's very fucked up and disturbing considering that it's blatantly about a crazy dude going on a shooting spree, and the only goal of each level is to murder people. And I think what separates it from Hatred is that Hatred was cringeworthy edginess while Postal is more sick and twisted edginess. I don't see how anyone could make a game like Postal in today's climate (excluding Hatred, since that's more unintentionally funny than disturbing). I mean shit, they couldn't even use the original ending in the remake.

I was worried about the controls since I'd been hearing how bad and clunky they are, but maybe it's because I downloaded it from GOG which seemed to have already rebound the controls, but they're bearable. Not the greatest, but I can work with them.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm playing Victoria 2 and still don't know jack shit on how the mechanics work.

All I know so far is that you have to tax the shit out of the the poor and make them miserable so that they want to become bureaucrats.

If anyone of you know how to play this game, please direct me to some beginner friendly guides, preferably videos.

Reactions: Coin Ops

Piss

kiwifarms.net
I gave Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on Wii a try last night.

I started on normal difficulty and got two game overs in the very first battle. Do pre-Awakening Fire Emblem fans just savescum their asses off?

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gave Dead or Alive 6 a try, not sure if I want to pay the obscene amounts of money Koei Temco wants to own it, but it does have one noticeable improvement over DOA5.

I really wanted to like Mila in DOA5, but aside from grapple style moves, she kinda sucked for everything else, especially combos. That has been fixed quite a bit in 6.

Islamic Creampie

kiwifarms.net
Decided to get into Kingdom Hearts again. Only really played the original way back when it came out so decided to pick up the PS4 compilation. Chain of Memories is a real slog. Beat the main game and about halfway through the second character's. Luckily it's much shorter and faster. Can't wait to move on from this one.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I gave Dead or Alive 6 a try, not sure if I want to pay the obscene amounts of money Koei Temco wants to own it, but it does have one noticeable improvement over DOA5.

I really wanted to like Mila in DOA5, but aside from grapple style moves, she kinda sucked for everything else, especially combos. That has been fixed quite a bit in 6.
Combat has indeed improved but in terms of khantent and fanservice I do consider at the moment of me writing this post Dead or Alive 5: Last Round a way superior game.

>tfw still no Momiji
Back to maining Ayane it is...

Reactions: MemeGray

Remove Goat

what're you gonna do bout it fag
kiwifarms.net
Yakuza Kiwami.

Yakuza 0 was a real blast. The music, the story, the world and all that jazz were fantastic, hope the remake of the first game lives up to it's prequel.

Reactions: GethN7 and Fougaro

Coin Ops

kiwifarms.net
Dawn of Man. A stone age resource management civilization builder. Reminds me a little bit of Banished, which I also really enjoy. It's fun watching my paleolithic cavemen (of the tribe of GWAR) try to survive run-ins with cave lions.

scorptatious

from an officially dead franchise
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Replayed Postal 2 and now messing around with mods.

This game is so stupid and raunchy and it knows it. And I love it for that.

Desire Lines

non-newtonian physics master
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beat Danganronpa V3 finally recently and the ending was fucking wild. It's easily the best ending out of the three games. Now I am just playing Nuclear Throne because starting another story-heavy game so soon afterwards would tire me out :lol: Eyes is the best character

Reactions: Visitor

NotoriousD

Russian Birthday Bot
kiwifarms.net
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance for the first time, while drinking Four Loko. It's a fun fuckin' ride and I'm surprised I'm still able to use the keyboard at this point.

Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino