What are you playing right now? -

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently playing Endless Space 2. It's not just good, it's for most part a work of beauty. It scratches all the 4X autism itches (maybe the combat could have been more fleshed out), the visuals are, just like it is the case with Endless Legend, pure eye candy, the lore is very interesting and enough to get you invested, and the soundtrack is such a blessing for both the ears and the soul. I'm currently maining as the Vaulters as I grew quite fond of them back in Endless Legend. While a close second is the Imperium of Man United Empire, every single faction is quirky, interesting and likable on their own. And personally I think that every single faction intro is hype as fuck.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Just finished The Last Of Us.
Ending was very anti-climactic.
Just finished The Last Of Us dlc/add-on Left Behind and I think it's a rippoff unless you're a die hard fan and absolutely want to see every possible thing. Half of it is a flashback with non-action gameplay different from the main game and it's spliced together with a period of time in the story that was skipped over but doesn't really add anything to the game or story. I guesstimate it's only 1-3 hours of gameplay depending on your play style and chosen difficulty level.

Luckily a friend of mine bought it for me as a gift so I don't feel ripped off but I would have it I had paid the $10. I'm surprised it used to cost $15. IMO it's barely worth $5.

Thought I would warn others in case there are any late players of the TLOU.

Tour of Italy

Order your favorite Italian combinations online.
kiwifarms.net
Just finished The Last Of Us.
Ending was very anti-climactic.
I’ve frequently visited family in Salt Lake and it always weirds me out how Naughty Dog simultaneously got so much right and so much wrong.

I’m playinh Bit.Trip Runner 2. It’s one of the first games I’ve put down for years at a time and found way easier after picking it up again. Probably due to the games I’ve played in the meantime, but it’s still strange.

Agent Nahman Jayden

Acts like he's from space
kiwifarms.net
Despite my frustrations involving the clusterfucks that are the movies at the moment, I picked up Fallen Order and I'm having a surprising amount of fun with it so far.

shasetoma.

ID: Heaven
kiwifarms.net
I got Atelier Ryza a few days ago and have been playing it non-stop since. The only other one in the series I've played is Rorona, and while the absence of deadlines have shifted the game structure closer to that of the average JRPG, it's more than made up for in presentation, depth, and overall fun. The first two to four hours can be a bit of a railroaded slog, but the game opens up quite a bit right around when the 4th party member is made available. There's always something to work towards, be it farming materials, completing requests, treasure hunting etc. and it manages to avoid getting stale because it always feels like you're making progress in some way. Furthering the story unlocks new areas that give out new and better materials to make cooler things with, as well as new mechanics that are introduced at a pace that keeps the player's interest piqued without being overwhelming.

I think that as I approach endgame, I'll be autistically tinkering with synthesis recipes so much to the point that it overtakes the time I spend running around in the game world, but that's absolutely fine with me.

Reactions: Slap47

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
This is kind of cheating but I watched a Heavy Rain play-through on youtube. Glad I didn't waste $5-10 on the disc version which is essentially an OK movie at best that makes you press buttons while watching it.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm playing Ultimate General Civil War. I really like the 2D/3D graphics the developers were going with. You get that old school Total War vibe like Shogun/Medieval 1, with the 3D landscape, buildings and the 2D soldier sprites combined with the landscape looking like something out of a painting, oh and it's really hard too.

Reactions: Slap47

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Grand Dad is pretty fun(ny):

Pizza Tower also scratches that Wario itch really well:

I'm also trying to get gud at KOF13 again, too bad the net play isn't as good as say, Killer Instinct, not to mention the only people who are online anymore are god tier players that smoke my scrubby ass without breaking a sweat.

I'm currently playing Endless Space 2. It's not just good, it's for most part a work of beauty. It scratches all the 4X autism itches (maybe the combat could have been more fleshed out), the visuals are, just like it is the case with Endless Legend, pure eye candy, the lore is very interesting and enough to get you invested, and the soundtrack is such a blessing for both the ears and the soul. I'm currently maining as the Vaulters as I grew quite fond of them back in Endless Legend. While a close second is the Imperium of Man United Empire, every single faction is quirky, interesting and likable on their own. And personally I think that every single faction intro is hype as fuck.
Oohh, first time I've head of this game. judging by the footage it reminds me of some of my childhood favorites, like Imperium Galactica or Master of Orion.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna start Haunting Ground on the PS2 soon.

I watched an LP of this game back in high school and frankly it scared me just watching it. The atmosphere, the creepy characters, the uncomfortable implications sprinkled throughout the story. the really unsettling sounds you hear when you get killed by certain stalkers, and the general feeling of helplessness throughout. It's a game that does horror right.

And now I'm finally going to play it for myself. Not really looking forward to it, but hey, it's a well crafted game. Plus you get White German Shepard as your companion. What's not to love?

Liquid Kent

MGTOWindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
It's not worth the asking price of $50+ bucks, but it's really, really good. A lot of care went into this game despite the dated or wooden look it may have, and it's made by the people who did Rambo-rails shooter.

IMG_20191118_024121.jpg

Like HelloGames, these guys belong on the Top 100 Anime Resurrections list! Fuck IGN and Game Journalists sites. They suck SJW futa cock for Dark Fate than the Canon of T1 and T2 that is respected in this!

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taking a break from Fallout 4 to play Hypnospace Outlaw again. It's a pretty good late 90's internet simulator where you get to play as part of the cyberpolice in reporting things like copyright infringement and harassment. Best part of it is simply just looking through pages that literally would of fit well within the likes of Angelfire and Geocities, and seeing what sort things there are in them. Since the game has gotten modding tools, my one hope is that it gets some good fan-made content that could fit for a good chuckle.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine has recently surprised be with Power Rangers: Battle for The Grid, and I've gotta say it's a pretty hype 3v3 fighting game. Love the crazy combos you can do in it, really refreshing with the recent trend of fighting games like SFV or MK11 toning down all the crazy shit you can do to make the learning curve a little less steep in favor of newcomers. I especially love how you can cancel assists into character swapping, which leads to some really fun stuff of punishing your opponent for thinking he can land in a few hits on your assists. According to my friend, this feature is pretty similar to what you can do in Blaze Blue Cross Tag Battle. I'm not really into neither Blaze Blue nor RWBY, but after this I'm seriously considering giving it a shot.

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
Crusader Kings II, my first playthrough as Venice. Playing as a merchant republic is nice, first 1-2 characters is very chill and dedicated just to assuring succession of the Republic. No wars whatsoever I focus on devil worship and intrigue. After 100 years suddenly house de Sade is one of the most powerful dynasties (due to consistent seduction focus on good eugenic targets). After I seized the kingdom of Germany things started to get out of hand, I suddenly own large area in central europe and out of nowhere I also own Barcelona. Controlling all this from my tiny island of Venice is a ton of work and it's hard to focus on my long term goal of destroying christianity. Also my character is like 74 and he's nowhere near dying even though my perfect heir conceived through incestuous eugenics has been ready to take over the lead for over a decade.

Also I've been playing Mother Russia Bleeds, like no other game except maybe Fallout it reminds me of my childhood and youth. Fist fighting drugged out hobos for survival, the sheer bread of existence.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna start playing some retro PC titles from the 90s within the next few days. First up on the chopping block: Biomenace by Apogee. Got some good fucking memories of that game.

Answer

kiwifarms.net
Just finished The Last Of Us dlc/add-on Left Behind and I think it's a rippoff unless you're a die hard fan and absolutely want to see every possible thing. Half of it is a flashback with non-action gameplay different from the main game and it's spliced together with a period of time in the story that was skipped over but doesn't really add anything to the game or story. I guesstimate it's only 1-3 hours of gameplay depending on your play style and chosen difficulty level.

Luckily a friend of mine bought it for me as a gift so I don't feel ripped off but I would have it I had paid the $10. I'm surprised it used to cost $15. IMO it's barely worth $5.

Thought I would warn others in case there are any late players of the TLOU.
People often rag on TLOU for being an "interactive movie" but I always thought they were exaggerating a little too much. The Left Behind DLC, however, really could be called an interactive movie, especially the parts when you're with Ellie's gf. At some points I felt like I was playing a Telltale game.

• Agree
Reactions: murgatroid
Tags
die null

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino