What are you playing right now? -

Safir

The woman from Snowy River
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A protip: supposedly if you dont use Viridiana help in boss fights she gives you a prayer that is op and let you breeze the last figth, i never used it because i believed she was a requirement for the true ending and got the prayer but someone pointed me that it was not necessary and you have to actually see her die to get a achievement
1. She always gives you the prayer, either when she dies or before the last fight.
2. It's not really that useful. The best defense is a good offense, the faster you blast the guy's face off, the fewer projectiles he can shoot at you, so IMO all the mana should go into Debla of the Lights if you're having problems (I did him in with no cans or prayers, skill gauge: ragequit Undertale in the crystal flower maze). Fireballs is what people seem to be having most trouble with; walk them to a corner, stick there for a bit, then roll away.

• Informative
Reactions: Cubanodun

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
1. She always gives you the prayer, either when she dies or before the last fight.
2. It's not really that useful. The best defense is a good offense, the faster you blast the guy's face off, the fewer projectiles he can shoot at you, so IMO all the mana should go into Debla of the Lights if you're having problems (I did him in with no cans or prayers, skill gauge: ragequit Undertale in the crystal flower maze). Fireballs is what people seem to be having most trouble with; walk them to a corner, stick there for a bit, then roll away.
I had problems with the fireballs until i remembered i had two items that raise your defense again elemental attacks (Seashell of the inverted spire and Quirce scorched bead) the rest of the attacks were easily avoidable or deflected, i had more problems with Crisanta than with him

• DRINK!
Reactions: Safir

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It|Gordon Ramsay alter
kiwifarms.net
If you liked Inquisition, definitely give Origins & 2 a spin. Keep in mind that Origins plays like KOTOR, while 2's similar to DAI.
Just got them both on sale from the humble bundle! I’m excited, but now I just need to actually finish up inquisition instead of getting side tracked by side quests...

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Just got them both on sale from the humble bundle! I’m excited, but now I just need to actually finish up inquisition instead of getting side tracked by side quests...
You should also consider getting the DLC if they're on sale. Jaws of Hakkon is the open world gameplay at its most refined, Descent is a decent dungeon crawler (although it's a bit of an acquired taste, so you can skip out on it), and Trespasser basically wraps the whole thing up while setting the scene for Dragon Age 4.

• Informative
Reactions: Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
You should also consider getting the DLC if they're on sale. Jaws of Hakkon is the open world gameplay at its most refined, Descent is a decent dungeon crawler (although it's a bit of an acquired taste, so you can skip out on it), and Trespasser basically wraps the whole thing up while setting the scene for Dragon Age 4.
I have the GOTY edition for inquisition, which came with all the DLC. Sadly, origins and ii didn’t come with any dlc options when I got it from humble bundle so I’ll have to get those at a later date.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
I have the GOTY edition for inquisition, which came with all the DLC. Sadly, origins and ii didn’t come with any dlc options when I got it from humble bundle so I’ll have to get those at a later date.
A lot of Origin's DLC is inconsequential, but Awakening is a good expansion pack that can last you about 10-20 hours.

Both of II's DLCs aren't as big, but they're still decent and manage to avoid some of the base game's issues.

• Informative
Reactions: Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
A lot of Origin's DLC is inconsequential, but Awakening is a good expansion pack that can last you about 10-20 hours.

Both of II's DLCs aren't as big, but they're still decent and manage to avoid some of the base game's issues.
So, what I’m hearing is I’m going to sink a looooot of time into this series.

I’m ready. I love me some games with good lore and places to explore.

Reactions: Vault Boy

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Started playing Danganronpa V3. Today's play session ended as the first death was revealed and I pretty much thought to myself "Yeah, I figured it'd be you with all those death flags that were raised. RIP. "

Cooking Mama

kiwifarms.net
Started playing Danganronpa V3. Today's play session ended as the first death was revealed and I pretty much thought to myself "Yeah, I figured it'd be you with all those death flags that were raised. RIP. "
Is it any good? I really enjoyed the first two and even despair girls, but something about v3 has been making me hesitate on buying it.

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net
Going on a nostalgia trip, so I'm playing Adventure Quest (the original one) and the shitty Grand Chase(rip) clone, Elsword.

OJ Simpson

Hey KiwiWorld, This is Yours Truly
kiwifarms.net
Giving XCOM 2 another go. Picked up War of the Chosen and subscribed to the Disable Timers mod. The timed missions completely turned me off of the game the first time around and I haven't touched it in over 2 years because of that. Looking forward to getting stuck in with the new additions.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
DK64 on original hardware. Had to know if I liked the game after watching DSP’s trainwreck. Going pretty well so far.
DK64 is a game I think people crapped on harder than it needed. It's not the best collect-a-thon game for sure but it had a lot of charm, had good music, had neat little power ups and the various characters felt distinct. I think it just tickled the autism of people when they weren't allowed to collect a certain banana upon immediately seeing it.

peachpit

all dirty.
kiwifarms.net
Witcher 3, Disco Elysium, and Corpse Party : Blood Drive.
Though tbqh, Witcher 3 is the one I’ve fucked with the most.

Tags
die null