What are you playing right now? -

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Death Stranding on the PC. I already knew before then that it was pretty much just Norman Reedus being a UPS delivery boy 90% of the time in gameplay but even then, I oddly managed to get enjoyment from just picking up packages and either delivering them or letting them be someone else's problem for delivery. Barely reached the third chapter and I can't wait to get the journal entry about asexuals to get flashbacks about how the game was being acephobic even though the entry pretty much ended with an NPC admitting they didn't have any evidence. Then again, one may as well assume not having an outright condemnation must mean Kojumbo (or some other writer on the team) really hates those asexuals.

Son of Odin

kiwifarms.net
I've been playing quite a bit of older games lately:
Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, Doom II, King's Quest 8: Mask of Eternity, Sven COOP, and Morrowind

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Picked up Trials of Mana last week and have been obsessed with it. Secret of Mana is one of my favourite JRPGs and this feels like a belated sequel even though it's a remake of the sequel. Familiar yet new.

NarutoYaoi

What's a "Naruto"?
kiwifarms.net
Just bought Cadence of Hyrule. I'm gonna be honest I wasn't paying attention to what I was supposed to do. I just saved link and am just trying to kill everything now

Reactions: Syikeblade

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soda Dungeon 2 (it's actually pretty fucking fun for an AFK heavy roguealike, as long as you know when to AFK and let shit happen as opposed to take control yourself)

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Fucking excellent CastleVania: Symphony of the Night spiritual sequel, as it should be as it's from the developer of SOTN having parted ways with Capcom while Cap whores their products out into the shit.

Terraria: Journey's End. The final patch that adds some new bosses and a SHITLOAD of improvements and new biomes and other new content to an already superb game. Fuck your Minecraft. You can't tunnel down to Hell itself or reach the vacuum of Space itself in Minecraft, CAN YOU????!?!?!?!!!! :jaceknife:

Borderlands 3 whenever I am in the mood to shoot someone.

Teleglitch when I want to scream in frustration and smash my head against my keyboard.

Various MAME emulated arcade games, primarily 1943, Exerion, Satan's Hollow, Mania Challenge and Darkstalkers.

The Darkest Dungeon sometimes, just kinda burned out of it even with the patches.

Considering Dwarf Fortress, but I am not sure I have the autism necessary to be successful at that particular brushfire.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Safir

Jangarango

Get in line, ladies
kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine I used to play MC with told me he was gonna be trying out Satisfactory, which I tried once but couldn’t focus well enough on to get into, even though I had a group of friends who were down to play with me but never invited me.

Anyway today he and I spent like 12 hours playing it and had a blast. Looking forward to doing more with it later.

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
Atelier Ryza
PSO2 though im as strong as i can get in that game till episode 4
FFXIV because on the 11th we mech battles.

Pussyteeth

Anyone in this thread smoke weed?
kiwifarms.net
Recently got a switch lite so ive been cycling through skyrim, nirvana pilot yume, and flashback.
Mostly skyrim though.
Kinda wish i could mod it on the switch

Reactions: Syikeblade

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Synthetik. Been cycling through other stuff, but Synthetik won't stop calling my name. "You know you want me. Click me!" Is probably what it says when I'm idly browsing my Steam library.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
I try again to play through Nier: Automata. Also installed Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) plus the newest Redux mod. Looks really good

Tags
die null