What are you playing right now? -

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rainbow Six: Siege, so far, is one of the most rewarding, punishing, tense shooters I've played yet.

You can die QUICK in this game. You're heavy so you can't normally just scamper off when shit gets tight. You can lean so you could "peek" through a tight spot and catch them by surprise.

However, I often question the hit detection. Sometimes it feels like you unload at close range, yet you miss or die. Or one shot out of nowhere just ends you before you can even react. Aim? Lag? DPS? Who knows?

Still, it can feel rewarding getting the drop from an enemy because of how tactical it is.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Still dicking around with Lego City Undercover. There's still a shit ton of things to look for and i'm still having a blast with it.

Also playing Ninja Strom 4. I'm almost done with it and for once I died? It was super strange since I never did that before so when it gave me these two options for either higher DEF or higher ATK it threw me the fuck off. I can't wait to play with adventure mode, but I'm not sure if it's worth me going back to NS3 and NS2 to keep playing with adventure mode there.

NS1 is a pain in the ass and I have no idea what I am doing in there.

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
Been on a bit of a stealth game craze after finishing the Thief trilogy, so I am currently going through Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the first time.

Gotta say, if it continues to keep up the quality I've seen from the first few levels, it may be up there with MGS2/MGS3 and Thief II for my favorite in the genre.

Xanax and Wine

suspiciously relaxed
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely binging Monster Hunter Rise. It's so damn good, better than MonHun World in my opinion and that was one of my favorites before Rise!

Cod of War

kiwifarms.net
Still dicking around with Lego City Undercover. There's still a shit ton of things to look for and i'm still having a blast with it.

Also playing Ninja Strom 4. I'm almost done with it and for once I died? It was super strange since I never did that before so when it gave me these two options for either higher DEF or higher ATK it threw me the fuck off. I can't wait to play with adventure mode, but I'm not sure if it's worth me going back to NS3 and NS2 to keep playing with adventure mode there.

NS1 is a pain in the ass and I have no idea what I am doing in there.
Storm 4 is fine as long as you don't try to S rank everything, then it becomes bullshit. Fuck Kaguya and her seemingly infinite substitute spam....or I could just suck. What don't you get about Storm 1.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Storm 4 is fine as long as you don't try to S rank everything, then it becomes bullshit. Fuck Kaguya and her seemingly infinite substitute spam....or I could just suck. What don't you get about Storm 1.
In storm 2, I just don't grasp the like mission thing. I'm used to wanderin around and the story tells me whats goin on NS1 it's like UR IN KONOHA. The end and I'm like WTF AM I DOIN?

Jeff_the_Thriller

Sogg Mead Mugg - like Shrek but drunker
kiwifarms.net
Fallout 76, just started for the first time and i really like it.
I've been playing the shit out of it recently. It's actually a lot of fun when you get into it. I didn't expect it in a multiplayer game but my close range stealth build I use in other 3d FO games actually works in this one.

I bought it two years after it came out for $8 at a used game store. I'm sure I'd have a very different opinion if I bought it at launch for $60.

Lawrence of Algeria

I never asked for this.
kiwifarms.net
Played F.E.A.R. for the first time, and I just can't believe I missed out on it for so long. It does technically have horror elements, but they're at most secondary. It's first and foremost a great FPS. Besides Doom Eternal I didn't have so much fun with an FPS for a long time.

Last edited:

c-no

I Love Me Some White Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
STALKER Anomaly. At first I expected just a Call of Chernobyl style with a bunch of elements that made it harder than Dead Air but while it sort of was, I was pleasantly surprised that they made some alterations to the CoC storyline that took a some things from Dead Air and some CoC mods and merged it into one. Pretty much beaten the three storylines it had, albeit all from changing in-game settings that made combat difficulty more like a one-sided version for the player along with being able to sell near broken equipment and the like at high prices while buying at the lowest possible price.

DwayneTheSockJohnson

kiwifarms.net
Been replaying the first 2 bioshock games. The first one holds up really well, second one not so much. I can definitely see the cracks that lead to broken cesspit that is bioshock infinite.

MoffAlbert

Now I've got an Empire Enlistment for you!
kiwifarms.net
Monster Hunter Rise. I'm having a blast with it, and I wish I had more time to play it. I only really got into MH with World, but so far I think this is the better game overall. I love the music, the graphics are well optimized for the shitpiece that is the Switch, and it feels like there's more monsters and monster variety in Rise. It also helps that the characters don't look like potatoes in Rise like they did in World. I told myself I would wait for the PC version to come out, but I gave in to the hype. I haven't tried online yet, and just hit 3* rank.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Replayed Saints Row IV. It's stupid, over the top, and I still enjoyed the hell out of it. As everyone says, it's a shame you couldn't actually do some presidential shit like the game's opening hinted at, but running around the Matrix with superpowers was still good.

Saints Row 2 is still my favorite though.

Pulpanator

Snake Girl Aficionado
kiwifarms.net
Final fantasy 14. Just finished Heavensward and the dragonsong war questline. Heavensward really puts ff14 on a pedestal, at times i was wondering if a realm reborn was a different game entirely. The jump in quality in the story is very noticeable and personally it made it worth slogging through ARR. I hope stormblood and shadowbringers are just as good or better than Heavensward.