What are you playing right now? -

TheImportantFart

American Fartstoral
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1.5. I got the all in one collection because I've always wanted to try the series and this seemed like a good opportunity. I've currently muddling my way through Deep Jungle having just beaten Wonderland. This is gonna take a while.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
I just started playing Control. I bought it while drunk so my dumbass bought it for $30 instead of the $15.99 it was up for. I don't mind as long as the game's good.

Autumnal Equinox

The owls are not what they seem...
kiwifarms.net
Bought Pathfinder Kingmaker and have been trying it out

is it just me or do your characters move at a snail’s pace though? My computer is more than capable of running the game and I just started in the first area so I’m not encumbered or dealing with terrain. Feels like I’m trying to wade through molasses. Hope this isn’t a feature of the game and I can fix it

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Fatal Frame 2.

I'm in the last chapter and my dumbass just figured out how to put extra power-ups on the camera.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Shantae Half Genie Hero

Holy fuck this game is good. Great replay value too thanks to the DLC stuff. My favorite has to be the Mighty Switch Force one. I loved playing both MSF games on the 3DS, so seeing how the devs combined that world with Shantae was awesome (also Shantae looks surprisingly good in that cop outfit).

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatal Frame 2.

I'm in the last chapter and my dumbass just figured out how to put extra power-ups on the camera.
Haven't played 2, but it took me until after I played through the first one the first time that you could MOVE while using the camera.

I have no one to blame but myself for this, as the game clearly told you right from the get go. Would have made things much easier.

Reshiram Battle.mp3

dragon vore waifu
kiwifarms.net
Minecraft. It may be a staple of SJW gamer culture, but fuck man, creating a giant fishtank of axolotls in the snapshot is somehow soulfully fufilling when I'm questing to get a silktouch pick so I can start decking out their house with coral in survival mode. :)

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
XPiratez mod for Open Xcom. I have no idea what any of the research does, I'm learning by trial and error what gear is actually useful, my knowledge of standard X-Com is both a blessing and a curse and every time a new mission pops up I wonder if it's another new faction that I'm completely unprepared to fight (Hello demons/soldiers from Doom), but I'm having a blast slogging through it.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Haven't played 2, but it took me until after I played through the first one the first time that you could MOVE while using the camera.

I have no one to blame but myself for this, as the game clearly told you right from the get go. Would have made things much easier.
The fuck? You could move with the camera in the first one? That had to be a feature in the second game, surely. Damn it. I feel even stupider.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Started playing the Valiant WAD for Doom.

You know this WAD isn't gonna fuck around when it has you fight Chaingunners, Mancubi, AND an Archvile on the first level.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Decided to go back and replay some Xbox 360 games, starting with Saints Row 1, the first game I'd ever bought for the system back in 2007. It's still a lot of fun, I prefer the 2nd one but I breezed through it with no problem and still love it. Except for the ending, seems to kind of come out of nowhere unless I'm an idiot and didn't notice.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Replayed Silent Hill 2. I'm honestly kinda shocked how well the game has aged graphics wise. I suppose it's mostly due to excellent usage of lighting and the fog but the game oozes atmosphere. The CG cutscenes also look pretty damn good as well. I don't need to say anything about the story that other people haven't already said. It's fantastic.

Planning on playing the original Silent Hill. Too bad physical copies are ridiculously expensive. So I'ma just gonna emulate it.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
I just finished Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain.
It’s the first ever Metal Gear game I’ve played all the way through on my own and because I wanted to. I’ve seen the other titles played and I know the story in a very general sense. It’s a franchise I grew up with. My friends loved the series and so did I. Yet I never sat down on my own and played any of the installments until now.

I’m very happy that I picked MGSV as my first. I knew most of the twists going in, I knew almost all of the story beats and yet I still wasn’t prepared for the emotional delivery. This game, unfinished though it may be is a masterpiece. For me, Venom will always be MY Big Boss. My only complaint is that is that as many will tell you and as I said previously, it’s an unfinished game with repeating filler content. The little bit of story we got was worth it though. Beautiful game.

Witthel

Anyone want some chocolate milk?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Started playing a game called Monolith, it's a cross between a dungeon crawler and a bullet hell shooter and it's a surprisingly good combo. And at only 8 bucks it's a sweet deal.

Spit bucket

Hey, would you like to join the way of Jashin?
kiwifarms.net
Fired up Farcry5 again since I wanted to play something that I could turn my brain off and shoot hippies in my country's backyard. I 100% this game backed when it dropped and haven't played it since the DLC that included Farcry3.

Holy fuck, this game got more relevant over the last 3 years.