What are you playing right now? -

M3xus

kiwifarms.net
Friends convinced me to give Starbound a shot, since I mostly liked No Man's Sky.

I love how it goes from sci-fi horror to comfy crafting to stay alive and right back to horror once you get off the first planet. I'm going to enjoy this.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
Got the gathering storms dlc for civ 6, and I'm torn. It adds a bunch of cool stuck like new units, natural disasters, new wonder, revamps the resource system, add electricity as something you need for your cities, barbarian clans and a bunch of civs.

It also adds global warming to the game, and a bunch of dumb scifi stuff to the end game that's totally out of place.

I want to say I like it for the most part I guess.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
The other day I learned that someone made a mod for the game Black & White that basically improves everything, adds a few nice things and brings back online multiplayer mode. Downloaded a cracked copy of the game, booted up the mod and I'm having a blast!

Akashic Retard

Just here for friends
kiwifarms.net
Trying to get through Dark Souls 3 because I played it for like 5 hours when it came out and then forgot about it. I'm quite enjoying it, about 11 hours in at the Cathedral.

Mix Me a Molotov!

Singing in the Subway
kiwifarms.net
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy on PC.

Based on usual preferences, I should hate every aspect of this game, but I fuckin love it.

Tarnished Fraggle

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
Replaying Silent Hill 4 and playing through Mystery Dungeon DX for a nostalgia hit-Blue rescue team was my first ever DS game as a kid, so it’s kinda weird replaying it but in 3D. The background art is beautiful though, I will say.

MoffAlbert

Now I've got an Empire Enlistment for you!
kiwifarms.net
Disgaea 4. The last Disgaea game I played was the 3rd one, and I remembered enjoying that one a lot. Oddly enough, the obsessive fujoshi fan base of D4 made me swear off Disgaea for nearly a decade, but the mobile game that recently came out has piqued my interest in the series again.

Yes, I am a knuckle dragging autist who enjoys endless level grinding and gear tweaking.

Based Coffee Man

Let me explain...
kiwifarms.net
I've jumped back into Warframe a bit. Railjack is actually kind of fun now, it'll probably get old but for now I'm enjoying it. You can actually hack it in solo mode with your NPC crew and not have to deal with other people's zero-mod railjack or povertynet connections.

I wish region chat wasn't full of troons and furries but this is the community DE has decided to cultivate.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disgaea 4. The last Disgaea game I played was the 3rd one, and I remembered enjoying that one a lot. Oddly enough, the obsessive fujoshi fan base of D4 made me swear off Disgaea for nearly a decade, but the mobile game that recently came out has piqued my interest in the series again.

Yes, I am a knuckle dragging autist who enjoys endless level grinding and gear tweaking.
Definitely try out 5 at some point in the future. Best game in the series gameplay wise IMO. Story and characters are probably my second favorite behind 1.

Funnily enough, 4 was made around the time Twilight was really popular, so the devs were probably well aware of what they were doing when making Valvatorez and Fenrich.

Tuxedo_Zemus

They call me the Hard R Superstar
kiwifarms.net
Finally got ending E in Nier and I'm ready to not look at the game again for another decade. It's a great game but whoever came up with playing it over and over again to get the endings is an ass.

Now I'm just waiting for my N64 Everdrive to get here. I've got the full romset and those Hyperkin HDMI cables ready to go. I'm thinking... Banjo Kazooie, never got much chance to play that.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally got ending E in Nier and I'm ready to not look at the game again for another decade. It's a great game but whoever came up with playing it over and over again to get the endings is an ass.
Yoko Taro loves to fuck with players it seems.

You had to do some pretty convoluted stuff in Drakengard to get the final ending in that game, and I don't even need to talk about the game's secret final boss.

Same with Drakengard 3, albeit a bit more straightforward.

Cod of War

kiwifarms.net
Bought JJBA: Eyes of Heaven because of the Golden Week sale. Feels similar to most CyberConnect2 games I've played. Not bad.

Dragon Quest 11: Took that Trickster fuck litely and got beat.

Final Fantasy XII: Heading towards Bhujerba.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SpaceEngine

I found a ringed hot pink ocean world* with life about 22 billion light years away.

*(The sky there is pink and the water reflects it, I think.)

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
Friday Night Funkin. It's my first rhythm game ever so I'm not very good at it. As in I can't even beat week 2.

Help me
You can start from any week in story mode or even any song in Free Play mode, so you could try another one. The game's difficulty... fluctuates. I still can't beat South on Normal. I find the other weeks on Normal are a bit easier than week 2.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
You can start from any week in story mode or even any song in Free Play mode, so you could try another one. The game's difficulty... fluctuates. I still can't beat South on Normal. I find the other weeks on Normal are a bit easier than week 2.
Yeah, I'm practicing in free play so I can get better. Week 1 is the only one I can do without any real threat. On easy. Pathetic I know, this is tadpole's first rhythm game