What are you reading right now? -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Pandamic

My hair is full of secrets.
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading The Seven Deaths of Evevlyn Hardcastle. The concept I found intriguing, but the writing style is rather bland, almost juvenile. It's not so long, so I'll probably finish it regardless, but I do feel a bit disappointed thus far.

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
Heaven by V.C. Andrews. Actually re-reading it because last year I didn't have the other three in the series. Also whatever, because it was lying abandoned at a book exchange so I took it home for free.

I wonder if Cleo Virginia Andrews was just good at writing about fucked up people or if she came from a fucked up background herself.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Chan Fan

Chan Fan

Murdoch Chan, not Chris Chan
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading The Seven Deaths of Evevlyn Hardcastle. The concept I found intriguing, but the writing style is rather bland, almost juvenile. It's not so long, so I'll probably finish it regardless, but I do feel a bit disappointed thus far.
Be sure to follow up, I bought that last year and haven't read it yet and if it sucks I'll probably trade it in somewhere.

Currently reading "The Last Time I Lied" by Riley Sager, so far so good.

US Marine Hyde

Marginalized clown
kiwifarms.net
I just finished Edith Wharton’s Ethan Frome- I’ve been going through and looking for books that I feel like I should have read already but haven’t. Really good, albeit depressing, a nice short read too.
I’m about to pick up Nabokov’s Pale Fire- anyone here read it?

• Thunk-Provoking

Logical Fallacies

Harmless Internet User
kiwifarms.net
The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
How To Know What's Really Real in a World Increasingly Full of Fake
by Steven Novella

And H. P. Lovecraft - Collected Works which is on my forever-reading-list because I love his fiction.

Tags
None