What are you watching right now? -

S

SP 199

kiwifarms.net
In the same vein as the 'What are you listening to' for shits and giggles here's a show/movie one

At the minute i'm alternating between Grimm and Vikings

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
I'm not too great on keeping track of shows, but currently, I've been watching the 1987 and 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the latter is all caught up). Been thinking about watching Freakazoid! all the way as well as the Men in Black cartoon, and I kinda want to rewatch The X-Files from the beginning, but don't know when to start that.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
Robert Klein Still Can't on Starz and flipping between that and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

CaptainMappy

Welcome to the King of Iron Fist Tournament 7
Been bouncing between My Hero Academia with the guys and the first season of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Brooklyn Nine-Nine with the old ball and chain.

Florence

May grind APC’s gears
True & Honest Fan
Just watched the first episode of the new Doctor Who series. Surprisingly good, though I'm not a fan of how the Daleks have been reduced to jobbers over the course of Moffat's run.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Huh uk I was always just posting in the movies and tv recommendations but I guess this works too

Anyways bless the harts I was legit surprised it got renewed for a second season. Specifically the dead mall episode that got recommended to me by hulu. And well it has a lot of flashbacks to the early 2000s...and I guess you cross post this from the do you miss that decade thread. Cause RN I sure as hell do *sigh*

Cistern Rumbler

I is Diffenately Abledd
Seriously been neglecting foreign language cinema lately, especially newer films, so today I'm checking out The Traitor (Il traditore) by Marco Bellocchio.

ddd.jpg

It's a mob movie, based on the real life of Tommaso "the boss of the two worlds" Buscetta, the first mafia informant in Sicily in the 1980s. Supposed to be very good, on many distinguished 'top 10' lists when it came out, etc. Trailer for anybody interested: