What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I know people here believe in shit regularly called conspiracy theories, so what sort of conspiracy theories do you believe? Here's the ones I believe in.
  • Martin Luther King Jr. was not killed by James Earl Ray, but was instead killed by an unknown assassin working on orders from the government. James Earl Ray was the fall guy for the operation. Incidentally, the government has been forced to admit the official story may not be correct to the King family (who don't believe James Earl Ray did it).
  • Kennedy assassinations (both JFK and RFK) were done on orders from the government.
  • Stephen Paddock, the Vegas shooter, was acting on orders from some outside group. The official story is not true.
  • Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down by the Ukrainians as a false flag attack.
  • The world has been dominanted since the early 19th century (and to a lesser degree since the 16th century) by small, amoral cliques (not necessarily in contact, but with similar goals) of the wealthy (often bankers) and powerful (historically mostly British, American, and Jewish, but nowadays more diverse). Some of these families include the Rockefellers, the Soros family, and the Rothschilds. Many major events in world history (such as World War I) have been created or otherwise influenced by these group to steer the course of humanity for their benefit.
  • The above groups control most countries through various "deep state" networks. They use various means (including open warfare) to sabotage countries they do not control, or do not fully control, which historically have included Revolutionary/Napoleonic France, Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union (and most communist countries until 1991), Saddam Hussein's Iraq, and currently Iran and North Korea.
  • In the United States, the deep state (especially located in the intelligence community and the media) is currently working against Trump as he is an outsider and not pliant enough for them. Historically, they've had a fantastic run at controlling things thanks to the Bush family (including Prescott Bush) and now the Clinton family. They use the United States as a key part of their world order.
  • The United States has become too dangerous for the world elite to control, and are using outside money (aimed at the media, certain organizations, etc.) to divide the country with the eventual intention of dissolving it.
  • The global elite created Arab Spring with the intention of starting internal conflicts there and using the resulting refugees (and economic migrants) to further their plans of mass immigration for their enrichment.
  • Global warming/climate change is real, but the world elite is using it (and environmentalism) to gain more power and control over people. They have no intention to solve things until it gets bad enough they can't pass the costs on to the rest of us.
  • Big Pharma is hiding cures and "watering down" medicine to gain more profit. They have also used doctors and psychiatrists to create new markets for their drugs. Autism and ADHD are real conditions but mostly manufactured by Big Pharma. They are currently latched onto the transgender movement and funding it with billions of dollars to make big money off of various hormones and puberty blockers.
  • Pedophile rings exist at the highest levels of government and Hollywood, and the elite (including the Clintons) know about this and protect them. Some rape child stars, but most rape random children procured for them (often from the Third World). Pizzagate and QAnon are spread as disinformation to divert people's attention away from a very real problem. Harvey Weinstein was thrown to the wolves to avoid getting people looking too closely at things.
  • Alex Jones is a government shill (possibly associated with Stratfor) who is used to discredit conspiracy theories by mixing in facts (such as the fact that chemical companies literally are turning the frogs gay by dumping chemicals in the water) with dumb shit.
I probably missed some, but this is some of the conclusions I've come to through various research. Anyone else dare to post the conspiracy theories they believe in so we can all laugh at you like you're laughing at me?

Last edited:

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
You pretty much got all the major ones. I can only add a few tiny ancillaries.
BigFoot is a genetic experiment conducted by the U.S.A. in an effort to create a soldier capable of operating in Siberian climate conditions.
Earth was visited by aliens shortly after the detonations of the first nuclear bombs but the international clique you referred to was able to suppress it. The nuclear test ban treaty is only in place to prevent further contact and that's why the international community takes it so seriously.
My own Francis E Dec level theory which I honestly dont fully believe is that flu shots, vaccinations and most pills are loaded with micro/nano machines capable of interfacing with your optic and auditory nerves and then relaying that data over wifi. To me it explains the past 20 years of pill pushing by the medical/mental health industry, and the slow internet speeds in the US.

Coh

(Now with 50% more Zoanthropic Paranoia)
kiwifarms.net
You'll find that most of the political conspiracy theories have some truth to them. Things like flat earth or reptilians ruling over us aren't, because they're not only exceptional but physically impossible based on the laws of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, sociology, etc. But all the political ones basically boil down to "The people in power want to gain more power and to keep their monopoly/oligarchy on power by any means possible". A cursory glance at history will basically justify that tendency in humans.

AsbestosFlaygon

All avatar related complaints should go to Kiomei.
kiwifarms.net
Planned obsolescence/failure is very real, and a majority of products could be designed to last a lifetime and sold for a very affordable price.
I'd argue this isn't a conspiracy, planned obsolescence is very real, to the point I'd argue you're a dumbass if you think planned obsolescence is only a conspiracy theory. As for a majority of products being able to be made to last a lifetime? I very much doubt it, what comes to my mind is Northwest Flight 85 where a part that was supposed to last pretty much for the lifetime of the aircraft failed, and they never figured out what caused the failure. Even if they wanted to make something that lasted forever more often than not they'd fail because they often can't predict how it will wear down after 10 or 20 years. What I've learned from researching machines is how often they're being held together by nothing better than duct tape and how many stupid decisions are made, for example the B-24 having fuel lines routed through the bomb bay. I agree that planned obsolescence is being done by certain companies, personally I fully believe Apple's guilty of it, but I don't think it applies for a majority of products.
Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down by the Ukrainians as a false flag attack.
Can you explain in more detail why you believe the Ukrainians did it and not the Russians? from what I understand the missile used to shoot it down was a type owned and operated by the Russians, not the Ukrainians. Also there's also intercepted radio communications from the Russian rebels from just after the shootdown.

LinuxVoid

Enter the void.
kiwifarms.net
There is an active war on open source software, as governments loose control over technology. Reverse engineering and viewing binary files will become illegal in the next few decades under "copyright" laws. Computer science classes will obfuscate the architecture of a compiler, or not mention it at all and the only thing relating to the architecture of computers, that will still be in place, will be the fetch-execute cycle. Open source software will be ruined by cultural and political divides and employers will find using proprietary software less problematic.

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
Can you explain in more detail why you believe the Ukrainians did it and not the Russians? from what I understand the missile used to shoot it down was a type owned and operated by the Russians, not the Ukrainians. Also there's also intercepted radio communications from the Russian rebels from just after the shootdown.
If i remember correctly the western press described the missile as being of Russian make but most of the anti-air missiles in use in Russia are just old Soviet designs with newer electronic guts. That being said I can't imagine it would be possible to tell a left over Soviet design from a new Russian model after the whole thing has detonated.
Radio chatter is the sock puppeting of sigint. You can't really take it at face value. Remember all the "radio chatter" the Iraqi's were putting out when weapons inspectors were on the ground there?
The only reason I have to suspect that the Russians did it over the Ukrainians trying to frame the Russians is that Russian decision making is often based on the principal of "fuck it"

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
See above. They use most of the same equipment anyway, for one, and two, Putin's plane (potentially with Putin himself and/or some high level VIPs) was supposed to pass over the area within a day or so. It's a similar size to the aircraft shot down so some khokhol thought he bagged him something big but instead just killed a bunch of people.

AsbestosFlaygon

kiwifarms.net
See above. They use most of the same equipment anyway, for one, and two, Putin's plane (potentially with Putin himself and/or some high level VIPs) was supposed to pass over the area within a day or so. It's a similar size to the aircraft shot down so some khokhol thought he bagged him something big but instead just killed a bunch of people.
I actually did believe for a while that Ukraine could've done it for the same reason you did, but that was before the official reports were in. Also from what I remember as well that the bit of info about the aircraft having been planned to flyover Ukraine was proven false because the presidential aircraft would never flyover a war zone due to how big of a target it would be. Also a thought that just occurred to me is if you could see the livery well enough to identify it as possibly being Putin's jet I would think you'd be able to notice if it had two or four engines, which is a rather telling difference between a Triple Seven or a Il-96. With that in mind I believe whichever side that shot it down probably just thought it was a cargo jet, and that it didn't occur to them that it could be civilian. I don't think there's any bigger reason to have shot it down, just a dumbass that knows fuck all on Russian cargo jets and apparently had the job to identify and shot down said cargo jets.

Reactions: Palpatine

jcd

kiwifarms.net
I think the government made the plague on purpose to get rid of population growth.
Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers. For a hundred years, there's been a conspiracy of plutocrats against ordinary people. Number one: In 1945 corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent. Number two: In 1900 90 percent of Americans were self-employed; now it's about two percent.

AsbestosFlaygon

kiwifarms.net
Lost cosmonauts. I mean, it's Russia, given how they treat their people I wouldn't be surprised that there's a lot of dead cosmonauts floating in space that aren't on official records.
I wouldn't be completely surprised if it was true, but I feel at this point considering everything that's been declassified which includes various deaths involving the Soviet space program and nothing concrete has been found that supports it I doubt it.

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
Things I believe:
  • The "fight" against global warming/climate change is absolutely an excuse to shuffle money and entire people groups around
  • The official story regarding Stephen Paddock is not true.
  • The Pulse nightclub was absolutely an Islamic terrorist attack.

Things that I find suspicious:
  • Innocent people were unfairly jailed and eventually died in the Holocaust, but having all the concentration camps in the U.S. controlled side and the extermination camps in the Soviet side before such a division happened is implausible
  • Someone in the U.S. government (but not Bush) knew about 9/11, and it was absolutely funded by a foreign government. (All buildings collapsed from fires and instability from weakened columns, however)
  • Someone let Parkland happen (the FBI had previously investigated, the kid practically admitted he was going to do something) for the anti-gun kids who weren't at school that day to come out of the woodwork.
  • The JFK assassination was backed by a well-funded powerful group, and both Jack Ruby and LHO were part of this.

Things I don't put stock in:
  • The Waco siege's fire was started inside the compound. Usually the theories involve both the ATF being incompetent and masterminding the plot, but for both to be true is impossible.
  • "Lucky Larry" didn't know 9/11 would happen, for him to actually coordinate that as a massive insurance scam would require too many variables to all come true.

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
Pizzagate and QAnon are spread as disinformation to divert people's attention away from a very real problem.
QAnon yes, pizzagate no. Pizzagate was a coverup. There are a couple of reasons why I believe this.

1. There were videos on youtube at the time which were 5 or 6 years old of someone in the neighborhood taping screams coming from comet pingpong and going to town meeting to complain. There were also videos a little later of a journalist harassing him and following him (filmed by the journalist). It reminded me more of the way scientology follows/harasses certain ex members and less of say a nasty paperazzi. The latter is trying to provoke, but this was more purely aggressive. Really wished I had saved those videos.

2. The idea of "pizzagate is a diversion" was first made by alex jones. However there was a particularly bad actor who had witnessed the shooting at comet pingpong and his appearance on alex jones' show was unbelievable. Besides his official story being obvious nonsense, (ie never having been to comet ping pong before, having heard about the child rape allegations and then for a first time taking his kids there in the midst of that... and bizarely going on and on about how great the pizza was, which is a weird focus considering the circumstance of having been witness to a deranged shooter).

This video I have saved and I can upload it if anyone is interested in it.

My theory is that it was used as a place to abuse kids, that it was a very significant leak to come out and that the big guns were pulled out with a false flag done by an actor (he had a IMDB page before it was scrubbed) who owed a favor which gave them time to scrub the evidence. They also used this to push "fake news" term into everyone's consciousness (just look at googletrends history for pizzagate and fake news). The fact that you heard the term "fake news" is because pizzagate needed a cover. I think they even knew it would bite them back in the ass with it being turned on the media; I think it was a tactical retreat, much like giving up Weinstein was a tactical retreat for hollywood that kept many of their practices relatively unexamined, considering the closets overfilling with proverbial skeletons.

There were people doing livestreams and then being threatened effectively on stream and then you didn't hear from them (presumably just scared shitless like the cops at the dutroux case). It seemed to me to be very organic investigation originally, but effectively thwarted.

I envy people who haven't seen as much evidence as I have, or who blindly dismiss it, because learning about this has taken a toll on my soul. Though on the other hand, maybe looking away after I knew sufficient, would probably have taken a larger toll.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino