- Jul 1, 2017
I know people here believe in shit regularly called conspiracy theories, so what sort of conspiracy theories do you believe? Here's the ones I believe in.
- Martin Luther King Jr. was not killed by James Earl Ray, but was instead killed by an unknown assassin working on orders from the government. James Earl Ray was the fall guy for the operation. Incidentally, the government has been forced to admit the official story may not be correct to the King family (who don't believe James Earl Ray did it).
- Kennedy assassinations (both JFK and RFK) were done on orders from the government.
- Stephen Paddock, the Vegas shooter, was acting on orders from some outside group. The official story is not true.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down by the Ukrainians as a false flag attack.
- The world has been dominanted since the early 19th century (and to a lesser degree since the 16th century) by small, amoral cliques (not necessarily in contact, but with similar goals) of the wealthy (often bankers) and powerful (historically mostly British, American, and Jewish, but nowadays more diverse). Some of these families include the Rockefellers, the Soros family, and the Rothschilds. Many major events in world history (such as World War I) have been created or otherwise influenced by these group to steer the course of humanity for their benefit.
- The above groups control most countries through various "deep state" networks. They use various means (including open warfare) to sabotage countries they do not control, or do not fully control, which historically have included Revolutionary/Napoleonic France, Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union (and most communist countries until 1991), Saddam Hussein's Iraq, and currently Iran and North Korea.
- In the United States, the deep state (especially located in the intelligence community and the media) is currently working against Trump as he is an outsider and not pliant enough for them. Historically, they've had a fantastic run at controlling things thanks to the Bush family (including Prescott Bush) and now the Clinton family. They use the United States as a key part of their world order.
- The United States has become too dangerous for the world elite to control, and are using outside money (aimed at the media, certain organizations, etc.) to divide the country with the eventual intention of dissolving it.
- The global elite created Arab Spring with the intention of starting internal conflicts there and using the resulting refugees (and economic migrants) to further their plans of mass immigration for their enrichment.
- Global warming/climate change is real, but the world elite is using it (and environmentalism) to gain more power and control over people. They have no intention to solve things until it gets bad enough they can't pass the costs on to the rest of us.
- Big Pharma is hiding cures and "watering down" medicine to gain more profit. They have also used doctors and psychiatrists to create new markets for their drugs. Autism and ADHD are real conditions but mostly manufactured by Big Pharma. They are currently latched onto the transgender movement and funding it with billions of dollars to make big money off of various hormones and puberty blockers.
- Pedophile rings exist at the highest levels of government and Hollywood, and the elite (including the Clintons) know about this and protect them. Some rape child stars, but most rape random children procured for them (often from the Third World). Pizzagate and QAnon are spread as disinformation to divert people's attention away from a very real problem. Harvey Weinstein was thrown to the wolves to avoid getting people looking too closely at things.
- Alex Jones is a government shill (possibly associated with Stratfor) who is used to discredit conspiracy theories by mixing in facts (such as the fact that chemical companies literally are turning the frogs gay by dumping chemicals in the water) with dumb shit.