What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
I think leftist crybabies may actually be sorta right about Nazism spreading thru the internet.

If you go thru places like 4chan it's all anons ironically posting holocaust jokes and white nationalist pride. Since Brenton Tarrant got his high score there's been tons of threads praising him in support.

Obviously most of these people are joking for lulz but I get the feeling a lot of them aren't. Not that they support it ideologically but in a lulzy fuck everything philosophy.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I think leftist crybabies may actually be sorta right about Nazism spreading thru the internet.

If you go thru places like 4chan it's all anons ironically posting holocaust jokes and white nationalist pride. Since Brenton Tarrant got his high score there's been tons of threads praising him in support.

Obviously most of these people are joking for lulz but I get the feeling a lot of them aren't. Not that they support it ideologically but in a lulzy fuck everything philosophy.
The term you're looking for is "accelerationism": a belief either that society is going to collapse eventually and the best thing to do is to jump-start the collapse to minimize the damage (the "pragmatic" school of thought), that a certain society is inherently evil and must be destroyed from the inside (the "fifth column of entropy" school of thought), or that humanity in general was a mistake and that bringing on the total breakdown of human civilization is an excellent first step towards total human extinction (the "hypermisanthropic" school of thought).

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
The term you're looking for is "accelerationism": a belief either that society is going to collapse eventually and the best thing to do is to jump-start the collapse to minimize the damage (the "pragmatic" school of thought), that a certain society is inherently evil and must be destroyed from the inside (the "fifth column of entropy" school of thought), or that humanity in general was a mistake and that bringing on the total breakdown of human civilization is an excellent first step towards total human extinction (the "hypermisanthropic" school of thought).
I have a theory
4chan inadvertently created a culture where the edge lords hung out and thrived. This of course resulted in things like Hitler memeys and edgy jokes about gassing goys. The problem then arised that it kept spreading until they ended up radicalizing dumb fuck millennial kids who grew up there.

They see those faggots constantly posting about white genocide and Muslim extermination only they started taking it seriously. Now they cheer when Brenton Tarrant highscores a masque and unironically talk ethnostates. All that's been swallowed into troll culture

The fact I can probably go to 8chan right now and find a thread on Tarrant should be alarming. It isn't tho so whatever.

Edit: pfft. Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "bug bite" that killed Max Stirner wasn't real. What actually happened is that Marx had payed an assassin to poison Stirner's food so Egoism wouldn't become more popular than Marxism.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Bum Driller

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Human civilization was reset approximately 12,000 years ago by a cataclysmic event. There was a civilization that built wonders such as the Sphinx that were wiped out by it. Survivors brought agriculture, toolworking, and architecture to hunter-gatherer tribes.

I also don't believe the ramp system that modern historians try to say built the pyramids. It takes Egyptians 20 years to build the world's largest and most impressive structure until 1311, but it takes over 200 years to construct Lincoln Cathedral? Fuck off.

I don't buy Graham Hancock's theory that they USED THEIR MIIIIIIIINDS, either.

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
It isn't a theory, but I've read most of the declassified MK / Artichoke / Bluebird (They all lead into one another) on the old foia.cia.gov website. On that site, most of the documents weren't available as PDF and I'd have to request them if I wanted to read. On the new site, I only see the available PDF's. Haven't looked around enough to find the names of the documents that aren't PDF.

Anyway, the shit is crazy.

(Brainwashing someone to preform an attempted assassination against a politician of a foreign government or American official)

The CIA higher-ups actually approved this project, the Artichoke guys didn't go through with it simply because it was risky. Later in the document, it says it doesn't matter if the assassination was successful or not. The goal was to see if they could do it, and the false flag was the cherry on top for another thing the CIA was working towards.

The thing is, most documents were apparently destroyed. Who knows what they did. And more importantly, it shows what they're willing to do.

As far as 'conspiracy theory', I'd wager US intelligence agencies were
  • at least complicit in 9/11.
  • involved in false flagging the recent Iran incidents
  • behind the attempt of the recent coup in Venezuela
I don't think any of these are a stretch.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
David kelly didn’t kill himself. The number of ‘odd’ scientist deaths over the last twenty years is striking. Google the Marconi deaths. I also knew one person who falls under ‘suspicious death of scientist’ and I know you can never say for sure but let’s just say I have huge doubts over his ‘suicide.’

I don’t think big pharma is hiding cures for stuff for the simple reason that for example cancer isn’t one disease - it’s an end point of many and the nastier bits of pharma aren’t the scientists doing the work. Big breakthroughs tend to happen in academic contexts rather than pharma labs (pharma just buy off anything fun) but these things don’t happen overnight and scientists talk. I’ve heard many, many promising ‘maybes’ and only a few turned out to have legs.
I do think pharma engage in some heinous practices around marketing, sales, competition, pricing, and basically inventing conditions. But I don’t think anyone is sitting on a cure for cancer.

The Las Vegas shootings were very odd indeed. It was almost as if he’d paid someone to give him a setup where he could kill as many as possible.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Michael Jackson is what happens when a child groomed and sold around the hollywood sex industry grows up. :/
I would agree somewhat, adding that Jackson's parents (father chiefly) were abusive as hell. That being said I actually am not certain he offended against a kid - he was more likely just out of his mind and did really strange things.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
Nikolas Cruz was intentionally sent to attend Stoneman Douglas High School, knowing that he would most likely conduct a mass shooting. David Hogg and other gun control superstars had already been identified, and the shooting was engineered to create a new generation of gun control advocates.

• Agree
Reactions: Dr. Henry Armitage

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
"The elite created identity politics to keep the populace divided so they can't unite and rebel" -- sounds very plausible, especially since it originated in academia. SJWs also appeared after Occupy, which is when many started hearing about Tumblr-ish stuff.
That's something I've noticed too, that all this SJW crapped started after OWS.

• Feels
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
That's something I've noticed too, that all this SJW crapped started after OWS.
It's more that it was kicked into high-gear during and after OWS. It was there for a while but was mostly contained to places where they could control their environment well enough for it to flourish. Someone somewhere shit their fucking pants when OWS happened, recognized OWS' weak points immediately (not too much in the way of strong leadership to keep people on target, really) and threw the SJWs at it and said "Have fun." They then got the media to focus on the SJWs ("let's give the person calling themselves Ketchup airtime in order to really make OWS look silly") and everything else from then on made itself happen, really. Media learned SJWs made for fantastic sensationalist media, TPTB knew they had a perfect poison-pill in SJW idpol, SJWs tacitly realized someone big wanted them to go forth and fuck things up. ("RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!")

Adding my own bit of conspiracy theory here: It could easily be said that Gamergate was pretty autistic right out of the gate due to video games and enthusiast press being simply involved at all, but "autistic" doesn't necessarily mean "pointless". So many absolutely exceptional mistakes were made because they INSISTED on no "leaderfagging" and the few people GG insisted on propping up ANYWAY were even more exceptional than they were. A few someones to basically take point and keep the cats herded (and the /pol/acks fucking quiet - there's really no excuse for letting them in on THEIR terms, they're walking poison-pills) without being gigantic attention whores and outright lolcows would have helped immensely.

You could argue that enthusiast press was never worth saving to begin with but all they ever had to do was maintain a plausible veneer of being autistic about games without making it all ridiculously political and sandbagging stuff they didn't like on political grounds, and they couldn't even do that. In the end, the whole thing became an autistic slapfight between a bunch of video game nerds and SJWs and I think it's really telling that most of the nerds eventually figured out how to walk away from it for the most part, while the SJWs can't ever fucking shut up about the spergy nerds that stood up to them. In light of all this, I actually think GG was very deliberately sandbagged by an external player who was smarter than either involved party.

Last edited:

Marco Fucko

Just tell me that you want me!
kiwifarms.net
The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; Some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organize, the bad instead are the ones that organize, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger.

And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out. Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels.

And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.

They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a super-computer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange

(holy shit),

and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.

(((whait a sec. the vamps ctrl AI,how they do it)))

The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations.

( That’s Satan..)

That’s Satan.

(((explain..)))

Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future.

(((Where you getting this from..)))

I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
I think people becoming troons are a way for the left wingers to take advantage of people and to dominate in a certain demographics just like they’ve done with minorities.

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this;
I want transcendence, immortality, and to know the secrets of the universe. Does that make me an Elite?
I'd say that is the inherent goal of life.

Anyway, those are a lot of assumptions you have there.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Marco Fucko
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino