What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Rick Pratt

Whiny poet
kiwifarms.net
I believe that Aliens and other species that aren't humans or animals might exist.

I used to believe the ghost of the child actress Heather O' Rourke haunted studio 19 of Paramount Pictures

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net
Putin wasn't working with Trump but instead worked with the Clinton's party.
He spoke highly about Trump in hopes that this would make people doubt Trump and give Clinton a foothold for criticism against him.
In return this would give Putin an in with the new US President when Hillary won.
I mean this is basically true. Look at the Uranium One scandal

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
I believe that Aliens and other species that aren't humans or animals might exist.

I used to believe the ghost of the child actress Heather O' Rourke haunted studio 19 of Paramount Pictures
I think the existence of alien life *somewhere*, *sometime* in the universe is practically guaranteed. It’s basically already been proven that, given a soup of organic molecules and enough heat, the basic building blocks of carbon-based life will just naturally form; so life as we know it is at least a non-Zero possibility on any planet that satisfied those conditions at some point.

The existence of intelligent, technologically advanced alien life, at the same time as us, in a close enough area that they can visit Earth within their lifespan, is much more questionable.

• Agree
Reactions: Bum Driller

Flake452

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this is even a conspiracy theory at this point since it seems pretty obvious, to me at least, that or I'm just exceptional. I believe that massive companies like Google, Apple etc. have more power than all of the world's governments. Their sheer reach and ability to control the information people recieve gives them a lot more influence than any government has, assuming democracy is real and voting actually impacts decisions being able to impact people's views simply by being how most people get their news. Also I 100% believe that the media uses crisis actors when they can't get genuine interviews with victims of a crisis.
I disagree. If Putin wanted Zuckerberg dead then Zuckerberg would be dead. I doubt Zuckerberg could kill Putin.

• Agree
Reactions: Bum Driller

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. If Putin wanted Zuckerberg dead then Zuckerberg would be dead. I doubt Zuckerberg could kill Putin.
Maybe not directly, but Facebook could make people want to go to war, just with how they spread certain information. Facebook makes people think that they're finding out about the information themselves and not being told it by the news, making them more likely to believe it themselves. If Facebook wanted to convince people to go to war they 100% could.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saddam financed Al Gore. Al Gore’s global warming strategy meant oil from Iraq vs Saudi oil. In retaliation for Bush’s brother throwing away democrat votes in Florida to win the election, 9/11 happened.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
Mine are rather vanilla:

1. Avril Lavigne is dead. She died just after voice acting in Over The Hedge. Her family were the sole beneficiaries and are jerking off her royalties.

2. 9/11 was a actually a tragic accident. The US Government took advantage of this terrible coincidence in order to invade Afghanistan and later Iraq.

3. KF's sweetheart lolcow Lucas Werner is actually an elaborate performance artist doing a decades long social experiment on how people view those with mental health disorders.

BowlOfDick

I can resist anything but temptation
kiwifarms.net
What?!‽‽? You realize it was multiple planes, which were hijacked, don't you? How the fuck can you say that was an accident?
My dear friend, it is a matter of mere mathematics:

Number of planes that struck the World Trade Centre in its history: 2
Number of planes that crashed on Sept 11th, 2001: 4

Therefore...

The odds of one of the four planes that crashed on Sept 11th, 2001 being one that hit WTC: 2:1
The odds of two of the four planes hitting WTC: 1:4

Odds of being eaten by a shark: 1:3748067
Odds of being struck by lightning: 1:700000

Therefore...

If you don't believe it was possible that it was a coincidence, then by the same logic you would think that shark attacks and lightning aren't real.

In summary: I'm taking the piss. I literally just thought of the stupidest conspiracy theory I could entertain the thought of. Still more likely than that chemtrail nonsense.

Last edited:

Horus

Rawdog is the lawdog.
kiwifarms.net
I have always been intrigued by the Phantom Time hypotheses, which is basically that the Roman Emperor and the Pope added 297 years to the calender to boot the year up to 1000 for political purposes.
Out of all the conspiracies out there, I see this one as the most believable. Europe was devastated at the time, and only the wealthy and the clergy knew how to read back then, so it would not have been hard to tell some dumbass peasant what year it was and he would believe you.
However, there is a lot of astronomical evidence (eclipses and such) recorded throughout history that we can confirm that refutes the hypotheses, interesting though it may be.

The Old Lurker

My father and the dragon laughed themselves weak.
kiwifarms.net
the Roman Emperor and the Pope added 297 years to the calendar to boot the year up to 1000 for political purposes.
Out of all the conspiracies out there, I see this one as the most believable. Europe was devastated at the time, and only the wealthy and the clergy knew how to read back then, so it would not have been hard to tell some dumbass peasant what year it was and he would believe you.
What would be the political motivation for making the year 1000? I don't understand what is gained from doing this.

redsoxpugie

kiwifarms.net
sometimes i forget a lot of these are considered "conspiracies" by normies and arent just accepted facts but
  • us government aware of shit long before it happens, lets it happen (mass shootings mainly)
  • hollywood pedo ring
  • fbi/cia have funded famous assassinations (mlk, jfk)
  • climate change is real but isnt because of plastic straws, it's ~200 people sucking the planet dry

Santo Trafficante killed JFK.

I saw it on the American Heroes Channel and it makes sense. He was the top Mafioso in Cuba under Batista. The CIA had hired him to make attempts on Castro, and the Mafia (this is a fact) helped rig the Illinois election for Kennedy. However, when Kennedy was in office, he turned on the Mafia and started intensifying anti-racketeering campaigns.

So, the theory goes that Trafficante (the man gutsy enough to try to assassinate heads of state) went after Kennedy. He confessed to it on his deathbed (doesn't automatically mean it's true). Also, consider that Kennedy's family were bootleggers. They were already criminal scum, basically.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: hotcheetospuffs
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino