What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
This is my wife's nearly daily obsession, and she's deep in the weeds with this one.

She is convinced that George Floyd was not killed and he's alive. Also, the cop that had his knee sunk deep into that nigger's neck was nothing more than a crisis actor playing his role. She believes that this is a conspiracy that has been cooked up by the Democrats and BLM to win back the White House and Congress in 2020.

I explained that no less than 100 people would have to be working in concert to pull this off, and she's like, "duh".

General Disarray

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my wife's nearly daily obsession, and she's deep in the weeds with this one.

She is convinced that George Floyd was not killed and he's alive. Also, the cop that had his knee sunk deep into that nigger's neck was nothing more than a crisis actor playing his role. She believes that this is a conspiracy that has been cooked up by the Democrats and BLM to win back the White House and Congress in 2020.

I explained that no less than 100 people would have to be working in concert to pull this off, and she's like, "duh".
They did work together, and I want to know why they didn't have an open casket funeral for Floyd. I'd think they'd tux him up and show off that plush interior like they do their lowriders, tbh. They really needed an incident to rile up the locked-in masses when the other two incidents didn't work. I wouldn't doubt a payoff somewhere. Not to mention the charges being upped to 2nd degree murder to more or less ensure the cop pleas to a lesser charge and "gets off" to kick off a 2nd wave of riots (expect the trial to be fast-tracked to occur before November).

Now for my own theory. I believe Qanon is a psyop to discredit people digging deeper into anything. Some people would consider me "obsessed" when I attempt to find out more information on a subject and educate people about an issue with sources (or even when I am concerned for a neglected dog next door ffs) like, we should just float through life taking everything at face value. So people point to that particular "conspiracy theory" because it's hot now, and it's used to shut down all discussions that question what's happening in the world around us. Why is that questioning something to be ashamed of doing? Or am I just surrounded by particularly low-information, head-in-the-sand types?

Last edited:

Consenticles

Sic semper tyrannis, Death to tyrants!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Way out there:

The world ended in 2012

More likely:

China released Corona to cripple the world. It wasn't as bad as they made it out to be, but the overreaction freaked out the international community and shut down the world economy. They got a head start on recovery, purged a good deal of people who were net negative in their society.

Coincidentally for the new "Silk Road", many projects have to be paid off by the host country by 2020ish, or else these strategic ports and infrastructure defaults to Chinese ownership.

Major Ddos attack that occurred yesterday was a test, but also a warning - because Brazil and the US agreed not to use Huawei's 5g - with the agreement that Brazil would get loads of money from the US.

China and Russia dont like each other. Even when they were both communist, neither country really liked the other, as both felt they were the global leaders in communism, so they butted heads. Animosity exists still to this day, and a lot of the evil Russia narrative stems from Chinese propaganda being pressed onto the west in order to divert attention from their own misdeeds.

The liberal insanity we see being push led by colleges is also a product of Chinese thinkers who want to indoctrinate younger masses into having positive feelings toward the CCP. Because Communism instantly makes anyone who was alive during the cold war suspicious, they are trying to undo that.

Current civil unrest is partially the product of overzealous police, but the flames have been stoked by the enemies of the US to created unrest. they want the US to fracture so that it will be much easier to take the spot as the most powerful country economically and militarily. Media gets massive amounts of money to pedal CCP storylines, which therefore enrage the masses on both sides.

It's a perfect storm to unleash, especially given that we have been crippled by COVID and leadership in the White House is nonexistent in the eyes of half the population. Perform storm as they make moves in the South China Sea, North Korea getting antsy, and skirmishes with India at the disputed border area.

Do I think they are responsible for Trump being elected? No idea, I suspect it is probably organic, but they are most definitely capitalizing on him being there.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemyśl
kiwifarms.net
Like, they were in the dark in the lander? If they were filming from inside, it would be to keep a reflection from showing up in the shot.
I tried looking for the footage for like 30 minutes and i couldn't find it, but I'm pretty sure they showed it on the Joe Rogan podcast with Alex jones a while ago. The footage showed the astronauts making the earth look smaller and farther away while filming in total darkness, when they zoomed out a bit you could see the astronauts who were faking it and in reality they were much closer to earth. The story behind how this leaked was that some guy was making a documentary about space and asked nasa for some clips they filmed and they sent him that clip by accident and he showed it to the public

Reactions: tampax pearl

der ewige porteño

kiwifarms.net

Well, it's not really farfetched, does someone remember what happend in Vegas a few years ago? There was this dude who shot a crowd from an hotel yet, if memory serves well, people claimed there were at least two gunners on the scene aiding this guy, not to mention that one of the arab royals was around which makes everything more sketchy, not to mention the supposed witnesses that died shortly afterwards.

tampax pearl

Justice for Riot Pup 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's not really farfetched, does someone remember what happend in Vegas a few years ago? There was this dude who shot a crowd from an hotel yet, if memory serves well, people claimed there were at least two gunners on the scene aiding this guy, not to mention that one of the arab royals was around which makes everything more sketchy, not to mention the supposed witnesses that died shortly afterwards.
They also had a shooter drill the day before.

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
If we’re going to use the Seal of the USA “Eye of the Pyramid” metaphor I would say that if the eye of the pyramid represents political power and the bricks at the bottom represent the masses, the left represents the gap in the middle of the pyramid preventing people from climbing to the top. People enter “adult society” and encounter an opaque ideology designed to lay traps for them. If a “brick” says the wrong word, he gets fired by HR or harassed by the media or by transgender cabals on social media. It’s designed to entrap people with a more empirical worldview, people who will naturally be compelled to say things that will under a left-wing regime get them fired or otherwise prevented from advancement.

Reactions: Fevur

Dysnomia

I'm already sick of Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
im starting to think covid-19 is not as serious as people make it out to be and just an excuse to control people.

I've considered this too. The amount of shutdown was crippling. Then the riots made it worse. There are no bodies in the streets. Now we are probably going to be wearing masks until God knows when.

I think it's time to just say fuck it and go back to normal.

Then again, if another wave is more serious who knows.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't so much being persecuted for being a commie as he was being exposed as a secret commie who infiltrated the US government, whether he was involved in espionage or not, and lied about it repeatedly under oath.

Distant Stare

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
kiwifarms.net
They did work together, and I want to know why they didn't have an open casket funeral for Floyd. I'd think they'd tux him up and show off that plush interior like they do their lowriders, tbh. They really needed an incident to rile up the locked-in masses when the other two incidents didn't work. I wouldn't doubt a payoff somewhere. Not to mention the charges being upped to 2nd degree murder to more or less ensure the cop pleas to a lesser charge and "gets off" to kick off a 2nd wave of riots (expect the trial to be fast-tracked to occur before November).

the guy who did the autopsy on him was the same guy who performed it on Epstein and JFK

The Lusitania was sunk on purpose to get America into WW1. The "passenger vessel" that was the Lusitania had guns and many tons of explosive cargo such as ammunition.

The Americans were making enormous amounts of money by selling war goods to the English and the allies, and to pay for it they used debt. If the Germans were to win, then all of that debt would be worthless. To ensure that the industrialists of American did not lose their fortunes, they were interested in the US entering the war.

The Lusitinia was the same stunt as the USS Maine, and later the Golf of Tonkin Incident. The same tactics would be used on 911 to get the US into the Middle East further, and Israel tried the same trick with the USS Liberty.

Last edited:

s3th

kiwifarms.net
I believe the media is controlled my the government and what we see on a daily basis. Freedom of Speech and Press is not a thing at all. I believe theyre put there to make us feel like we have the freedom but in reality we do not.

Reactions: ybardia and Fevur

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net

I did see a video that showed that the "body" they put on a gurney had no legs. There's also the fact that the hairline and the position of the ears relative to the eyes for Chauvin is different between the arrest footage and his mugshot.

Reactions: ybardia
Tags
None