What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Midge Shelby1919

The Most Basic Of Bitches
kiwifarms.net
The government knew about 9/11 before it happened. To what extant, I don’t know, but I don’t believe that it came as a shock.

I don’t if JFK was killed by the government or the mafia or if it was a collaborative effort, but what I do know is it wasn’t Lee Harvey Oswald.

Dorothy Arnold’s father knew a little more about her disappearance than he let on. I know he hired private investigators, but he waited so long before making her disappearance known to the public. Also, for some reason, I find a parent so convinced that their child was kidnapped and for ransom and ended up dead a little suspicious.

The 8 Of Spades

CEO of SubG Unconstrained Entropic Decline Intl.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US_(August_2001).pdf
    214.5 KB · Views: 28

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
This isn't so much one I believe in as something I worry about.

This article just exacerbated it enough for me to toss it in here. It's probably been voiced before, but I'm going to type it out anyway because sometimes it's just good to voice things.

Also, if there are any benevolent glowies out there (ie actual agencies that are against distopian nightmares for the little people), feel free to gnaw on this as something worth potentially watching out for.

We've become far too dependent upon technology.

In addition to determining if someone gets a loan, this kind of thinking could be applied to whether or not they get a job. I'm pretty sure that potential employers finding out how you vote is going to have an impact on your opportunities in this day and age.

What if gurgle and other big tech companies (particularly the ones sucking off Bugmanistan) started blacklisting people who don't vote the way they want them to, or who participate in wrong think (and I'm not talking about politicians, celebrities or whoever has pissed off the slacktivists but the quiet people who mostly just go about their lives unnoticed). With the economy circling the drain and employment potentially going full Thunderdome, using algorithms to nudge prosperity in the direction of your own voting bloc would serve as a long game form of societal reformation. By dictating who works and who starves in the streets, these companies would be able to weed out dissidents economically.

Working with third party hiring sites and services could allow them to do a lot of damage with very little effort. Lots of employers use them these days, and the number is only likely to increase especially now that all those mom and pop shops have effectively been murdered. By more or less "shadow banning", say 10-20% of their opponents supporters in the job market, they could effectively cause a cross generational shift in the political landscape by impoverishing their enemies. There's something to be said for taking a long, slow play to the finish line, and with AI's being something we can all look forward to in 2021 (hurray), the big tech beasts could slowly kill off any group that doesn't support them with minimal manpower necessary to do so.

There's also the matter of them being able to potentially falsify some things (browsing habits, etc) so that a person just looks bad to an employer. It's not like potential employers would call people up to ask them about the verboten material that popped up in their background checks, so much as they just delete the application and move on. Again, it would be stupid and unsubtle if every Republican suddenly took up an interest in midget gangbangs, but if an AI were programmed to simply sprinkle a dab of bullshit here and there amongst a certain percentage of personal files that fell under flagged conditionals, they could cause a subtle fiscal withering to their enemies.

End rant.

Syaoran Li

The Dancing Outlaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The government knew about 9/11 before it happened. To what extant, I don’t know, but I don’t believe that it came as a shock.

I don’t if JFK was killed by the government or the mafia or if it was a collaborative effort, but what I do know is it wasn’t Lee Harvey Oswald.

Dorothy Arnold’s father knew a little more about her disappearance than he let on. I know he hired private investigators, but he waited so long before making her disappearance known to the public. Also, for some reason, I find a parent so convinced that their child was kidnapped and for ransom and ended up dead a little suspicious.

I think the government knew Al-Qaeda was going to attack and decided to let it happen so they could exploit it for war, power, and profit.

That being said, I also think they underestimated the severity of 9/11 and probably thought it was going to be a rehash of the 1993 WTC attacks or the embassy attacks in the 90's that got Osama Bin Laden on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list in the first place.

When the attacks happened, it was a legit shock. Not because they didn't think Al Qaeda was going to attack WTC but that they flew jet planes into the buildings instead of a more "mundane" thing like a car bomb.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
Also I don't fully believe 100% of "Pizzagate" (I think some of it is reaching) but in a general sense, I do.
I believe it in the sense that there's a long-standing culture of extreme hedonism and degeneracy amongst the upper echelons of western society, including the exploitation of underage boys and girls, and all sorts of bizarre, ritualistic behaviours. All the evidence is sitting out in broad daylight, with the barest fig-leaf covering it up, and a collective unwillingness to rip it away.

There aren't any caged kids under a pizza restaurant, and Oprah isn't smuggling them through her wine cellar, but shit happened.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
I believe that we didn't actually ever land on the Moon (there are other theories about the Moon that I'm not sure about). I also believe that there are certain caves that you should never go near, let alone enter, for any reason. There is also the very likely possibility that the history of human society and the world is actually very different than what we are taught in books and schools, although I am not sure to what extent.

Barbigny

kiwifarms.net
Decriminalization of HIV exposure is part of a larger conspiracy to gradually infect the population so that we are dependent upon life-saving medication regulated by government fiat. Africa is a test bed for the viability of this strategy. Convince me otherwise.

Last edited:

Rupert Bear

This but unironically
kiwifarms.net
Ted Kaczynski's theory about "surrogate activities". But more importantly how he mentions:
[...] Or, if the elite consist of soft hearted liberals, they may decide to play the role of good shepherds to the rest of the human race. They will see to it that everyone's physical needs are satisfied, that all children are raised under psychologically hygienic conditions, that everyone has a wholesome hobby to keep him busy, and that anyone who may become dissatisfied undergoes "treatment" to cure his "problem."

Of course, life will be so purposeless that people will have to be biologically or psychologically engineered either to remove their need for the power process or to make them "sublimate" their drive for power into some harmless hobby. These engineered human beings may be happy in such a society, but they most certainly will not be free. They will have been reduced to the status of domestic animals.
It actually reminds me of BNW with the whole Soma deal, except instead of a drug it's other people reinforcing you into consumption culture and reassuring you that there isn't more to life.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LBJ foreshadowed the rise of Black empowerment, and therefore conspired with the alphabet agencies to tackle the Black Panthers.

Notice how gangs were allowed to be prominent while "preaching" unity. The Black Panthers (at least the first wave) regulated their own communities.

The "party switch" of the Democrats after the 60s has some merit.

Throwing Romans

kiwifarms.net
I believe that the primary coordinator of the JFK assassination was Mossad. I'd never really considered it, but a friend sent me a copy of Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgement years ago and I read it. Now I also question the Holocaust - my favorite book on that so far has been Rudolf's The Chemistry of Auschwitz, but Dalton's Debating the Holocaust was my introduction to holocaust revisionism.

It's weird as I was never into conspiracy theories, but the more I dig into our world and research the only way it seems to make sense is that there is a (((group))) of people pulling the strings.

Karl der Grosse

Big stink lines energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that we didn't actually ever land on the Moon (there are other theories about the Moon that I'm not sure about). I also believe that there are certain caves that you should never go near, let alone enter, for any reason. There is also the very likely possibility that the history of human society and the world is actually very different than what we are taught in books and schools, although I am not sure to what extent.

Now I want to know which caves, so I can visit them.

Odnovo

kiwifarms.net
Now I want to know which caves, so I can visit them.
There was a case of a missing person who used to explore caves, and found one that was very unusual and gave him an extremely dangerous vibe. He went back multiple times to find it, and one day he disappeared.

The Eerie Mystery of Kenny Veach and M Cave - YouTube

There are several other caves that are suspicious as well, such as the ones in Nahanni National Park, which is a valley that was known for its unusually warm temperature and the local natives knew better than to ever enter it for any reason. It was deemed in native folklore to be the "valley of headless men".

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I probably said this earlier in the thread, but who can deny anymore the existence of the New World Order?

There is an agenda in the world today to create a one world government, that's plain as day obvious now.

This is why Trump pissed them off so badly because he was a backlash to their agenda and they've sure taught us all a lesson now.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None, because the fluoride water turned me into a NPC.
NPCs drink bottled water. Chads save their $1, drink tap water and use it to pay off debt.

*Edit*

This isn't so much one I believe in as something I worry about.

This article just exacerbated it enough for me to toss it in here. It's probably been voiced before, but I'm going to type it out anyway because sometimes it's just good to voice things.

Also, if there are any benevolent glowies out there (ie actual agencies that are against distopian nightmares for the little people), feel free to gnaw on this as something worth potentially watching out for.

We've become far too dependent upon technology.

In addition to determining if someone gets a loan, this kind of thinking could be applied to whether or not they get a job. I'm pretty sure that potential employers finding out how you vote is going to have an impact on your opportunities in this day and age.

What if gurgle and other big tech companies (particularly the ones sucking off Bugmanistan) started blacklisting people who don't vote the way they want them to, or who participate in wrong think (and I'm not talking about politicians, celebrities or whoever has pissed off the slacktivists but the quiet people who mostly just go about their lives unnoticed). With the economy circling the drain and employment potentially going full Thunderdome, using algorithms to nudge prosperity in the direction of your own voting bloc would serve as a long game form of societal reformation. By dictating who works and who starves in the streets, these companies would be able to weed out dissidents economically.

Working with third party hiring sites and services could allow them to do a lot of damage with very little effort. Lots of employers use them these days, and the number is only likely to increase especially now that all those mom and pop shops have effectively been murdered. By more or less "shadow banning", say 10-20% of their opponents supporters in the job market, they could effectively cause a cross generational shift in the political landscape by impoverishing their enemies. There's something to be said for taking a long, slow play to the finish line, and with AI's being something we can all look forward to in 2021 (hurray), the big tech beasts could slowly kill off any group that doesn't support them with minimal manpower necessary to do so.

There's also the matter of them being able to potentially falsify some things (browsing habits, etc) so that a person just looks bad to an employer. It's not like potential employers would call people up to ask them about the verboten material that popped up in their background checks, so much as they just delete the application and move on. Again, it would be stupid and unsubtle if every Republican suddenly took up an interest in midget gangbangs, but if an AI were programmed to simply sprinkle a dab of bullshit here and there amongst a certain percentage of personal files that fell under flagged conditionals, they could cause a subtle fiscal withering to their enemies.

End rant.
I'm concerned about the same kind of stuff, I firmly believe we are headed toward a Chinese-style surveillance state, but not one you legally have to participate in run by government, one run by huge corporations that will make it difficult to get credit, employment and insurance if you don't play ball. Even if you're at the point where you don't need credit and your employment is stable or you have a lot of savings, this system is going to turn your life into a series of mild to moderate inconveniences if you refuse to participate.

Think of those Amazon stores with no checkouts. Maybe they become more widespread. If you refuse to participate, suddenly you're driving an hour outside the city to buy your groceries at a tiny rural grocery store or paying an arm and a leg at the farmer's market or a corner store, because all the big box grocery stores in the city require an Amazon account and you don't have one.

Last edited:

Lemon

kiwifarms.net
Feminists are fully aware that they're causing a societal collapse and segregation between sexes.
Liberal feminists are more misogynistic than the average middle of the road republican. They're pushing prostitution and sex work to younger and younger girls, branding it as empowering to be exploited and raped. Very progressive. They don't want to change misogyny, they just want to rebrand it to empowering. Cosmetic surgery makes women more confident girlbosses!!!!