What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

potato in mah painus

X reddit faggitory
I believe that we didn't actually ever land on the Moon (there are other theories about the Moon that I'm not sure about). I also believe that there are certain caves that you should never go near, let alone enter, for any reason. There is also the very likely possibility that the history of human society and the world is actually very different than what we are taught in books and schools, although I am not sure to what extent.
Can help you debunk the first one, the landing sites are visible from surface side telescopes. If you don't trust google or anybody else publicly posting photos, you can charter some time with a near by telescope and see them with your own eyes:
1611171768692.png
1611171794321.png

Can help you debunk the first one, the landing sites are visible from surface side telescopes. If you don't trust google or anybody else publicly posting photos, you can charter some time with a near by telescope and see them with your own eyes:View attachment 1859832View attachment 1859834
The guys working in the secret underground moon bases put stuff on the surface to make it look like the Apollo landings were real.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
As much as I hate to say it, I believe the American government will take advantage of COVID-19 as a way to dwindle down the population, if they haven't already. You've got Bill Gates buying farmland, all sorts of vaccines created by big Pharma, overpopulation and climate change - a perfect storm for the elite to do away with us. People are too quick to accept the vaccine without some iota of skepticism, without thinking they might taint future vaccinations after we've come to accept them. Fewer people means less chance of climate change and overpopulation, which gives them more time to live large and do whatever creepy psychopathic billionaire shit they do behind the curtains.

Is it likely to happen? Who the fuck knows. I'm willing to be wrong (and I hope I am) but there is a possibility of it happening. The elite and 1% never got to where they are today by being morally upstanding people. Trusting them to not fuck us over at the most convenient time is like trusting an antifer not to say something stupid. Usually a very bad idea.

lurk_moar

Vitamin Conspiracy Theorist Aficionado
Vitamin deficiencies are the true cause of depression and mood disorders.

Big pharma will lose big bucks if psychiatrists were retrained to order vitamin levels labs and prescribe OTC vitamins.

Google vitamin deficiencies and mental health.

Edit: When I was supplementing with St. John's Wort, my psychiatrist was all like you don't know what's in it, and it's not regulated by the FDA.

Last edited:
9/11 as an at least pre-emptable disaster, most of QAnon except the part that has Trump as a savior, and since December the Great Reset is starting to look more and more realistic, mostly because I've been literally drowned in revelations about the length to which our state and non-state institutions are willing to go to make us do those vaccines (see: the passport system they're cooking up, in spite of the lack of evidence that vaccines prevent transmission, something that isn't my invention but what every CDC and medical expert says when pressed hard enough, but to a lower degree also the censorship and shaming on the argument). It isn't even as if I suddenly became woker, everything just went crazy accelerationist all of a sudden. I can't explain it myself.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
Vitamin deficiencies are the true cause of depression and mood disorders.

Big pharma will lose big bucks if psychiatrists were retrained to order vitamin levels labs and prescribe OTC vitamins.

Google vitamin deficiencies and mental health.

Edit: When I was supplementing with St. John's Wort, my psychiatrist was all like you don't know what's in it, and it's not regulated by the FDA.

I've sort of thought along the same lines before. I think some of the increased levels of depression and anxiety are a result of not going outside enough. Depression because I have read studies that suggest that other forms of vitamin D are not as effective a vitamin D we get from the sun and we already know the link between vitamin D and mood. Anxiety because I think when you're outside a lot you learn pretty quickly there's not something waiting to rape you around every corner.

Syaoran Li

Prime Minister of Ireland
True & Honest Fan
9/11 as an at least pre-emptable disaster, most of QAnon except the part that has Trump as a savior, and since December the Great Reset is starting to look more and more realistic, mostly because I've been literally drowned in revelations about the length to which our state and non-state institutions are willing to go to make us do those vaccines (see: the passport system they're cooking up, in spite of the lack of evidence that vaccines prevent transmission, something that isn't my invention but what every CDC and medical expert says when pressed hard enough, but to a lower degree also the censorship and shaming on the argument). It isn't even as if I suddenly became woker, everything just went crazy accelerationist all of a sudden. I can't explain it myself.

I wouldn't call the Great Reset a conspiracy theory considering the fact that the WEF openly brags about it on their official website.

IMO, the Great Reset is less of a conspiracy and more of a utopian pipe dream that had been on the backburner for the longest time until COVID-19 gave them a golden ticket and the bigwigs finally had a chance to act on it.

With these vaccines and the mysterious and sudden drops in new infections now that Trump's definitively out of the picture along with contradictory statements from various DNC leaders, I think the bigwigs are debating on what to do now.

I think that the Great Reset will happen ASAP in the most woke regions of the world (Northern Europe, Great Britain, Australia, Canada) for sure.

But with the United States, I think there is a debate on whether or not they should proceed with the Great Reset ASAP or try to pacify the masses by reopening the economy and use the data from 2020 as like a beta test for the actual Great Reset. There's a lot of actions and statements from different DNC leaders that seem contradictory and to me, it comes across as even they're not entirely sure what to do

Speaking of COVID-19, I think the initial strains from December 2019 through early April 2020 actually were as lethal as the media said, considering the massive dieoffs in China, Italy, Korea, and Spain.

But I also think the virus has mutated several times into a form that is much more contagious but also a lot less lethal. Around this time last year, it was deadly but it's since mutated to where it really is just a flu, bro.

I wouldn't call the Great Reset a conspiracy theory considering the fact that the WEF openly brags about it on their official website.

IMO, the Great Reset is less of a conspiracy and more of a utopian pipe dream that had been on the backburner for the longest time until COVID-19 gave them a golden ticket and the bigwigs finally had a chance to act on it.

With these vaccines and the mysterious and sudden drops in new infections now that Trump's definitively out of the picture along with contradictory statements from various DNC leaders, I think the bigwigs are debating on what to do now.

I think that the Great Reset will happen ASAP in the most woke regions of the world (Northern Europe, Great Britain, Australia, Canada) for sure.

But with the United States, I think there is a debate on whether or not they should proceed with the Great Reset ASAP or try to pacify the masses by reopening the economy and use the data from 2020 as like a beta test for the actual Great Reset. There's a lot of actions and statements from different DNC leaders that seem contradictory and to me, it comes across as even they're not entirely sure what to do

Speaking of COVID-19, I think the initial strains from December 2019 through early April 2020 actually were as lethal as the media said, considering the massive dieoffs in China, Italy, Korea, and Spain.

But I also think the virus has mutated several times into a form that is much more contagious but also a lot less lethal. Around this time last year, it was deadly but it's since mutated to where it really is just a flu, bro.

COVID was always something that was only especially lethal on older people with pre-existing conditions but the overall mortality rate is in fact really low, we're talking a 3.5% in Italy here where I live. Once again, not something I'm cooking up, it's something THESE PEOPLE say, when pressed hard enough on the matter.
Actually getting a demographic breakup of the mortality rates, with subdivisions on age ranges and pre-existing conditions -when present - would be helpful but they won't do that because they have to keep brains turned off and constantly hype it as this deadly virus that can kill anyone. If people would find out that that 3.5% mortality rate is mostly old people with already broken immune systems, they couldn't justify what they're doing.

We've shut down our countries and our social lives for some rinky-dink flu that very rarely degenerates into something actually deadly.
I so want to believe they're just being incompetent, it would make me sleep better at night, but the evidence against it is overwhelming. The intent is malicious, they need the constant fearmongering to justify the establishment of their police state.
Most of the restrictions are gone in China and the passports (or worse) are the idea of western governments alone. Even their vaccine looks like an actual vaccine because it does what every vaccine is supposed to do, inject an inactive version of the virus, while what we have here is some experimental broth that triggers an immune reaction in absence of a virus and might or might not be a literal DNA recombinant. They're both beta-tests experimented on the public (you'll never get the finished product in less than a year), but at least the former is an actual vaccine, while I don't know what to call the broths made here without broadening a lot the definition of "vaccine".
How fucked up is it when China looks like the kingdom of liberty compared to our own countries?