What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HIV/AIDS was a targeted bioweapon that was meant to curb the sporadic population growth of Africa by killing the Natives and to reduce tourism and emigration. But it backfired when it spread more wildly than they predicted and became associated with sexualty as opposed to race.
I can see that. The issue I have with a lot of theories is they assume a higher degree of competence than can be afforded to governments, corporations, and institutions. The second issue that I have with a lot of theories is that they also assume a higher level of cooperation between rival individuals, groups, departments, and businesses. Conspiracies can and do occur but the more believable ones imo have hiccups, fuck ups, backfire spectacularly, and have the simple motive of making more money. Religion or politics can be a factor sometimes too but a lot of conspiring is done for money imo.

That being said I don’t believe in stateless or sponsorless terrorism outside of skitzo lone wolves - but even then some organizations try to cultivate or encourage those kinds of attacks. Terrorists need training and supplies ie food, weapons, water, ammunition, etc. Furthermore, they rely upon some officials looking the other way or at least being unable to act against them. It helps if they have a powerful political figure which can protect and finance them...

That is why I’m convinced 9/11 was perpetrated by the Saudi government and later the US government tried to cover it up because they’re important “allies” to our “interests” in the Middle East. They’ve been sued unsuccessfully and there was a coverup on their involvement. Documentation has been released/leaked that shows that 11 of the hijackers were financed by individuals connected to the Saudi government and at least two of them were apart of GID. I can’t speak for their reasoning but if I had to guess they were hoping that we’d pull out of the Middle East entirely since at the time there was this notion that the United States had no appetite for war because of Vietnam.

The reason I suspect this is that they have a lot of rich and powerful religious zealots in the country that were livid over us putting troops in Saudi Arabia prior to the first gulf war. IMO they made a gross miscalculation and were hoping Americans would demand to leave the region and just continue arming them instead... but it backfired when the whole country was pissed off. It was covered up by glowies because acknowledging it would’ve resulted in a diplomatic crisis against our “interests” in the Middle East. Also imo America fought a pointless war against Iraq because they just wanted to kick something. It also backfired for the zealots in that now Americans are indifferent to war, so the hawks/the military industrial complex can get away with a lot more in the Middle East -or anywhere- than what they could before.

I also suspect the Pakis were holding onto Bin Laden as a card against the Saudis. I have no evidence of him becoming a Paki asset at a later point besides being a paranoid autist who finds it odd that he was where he was. I’m also guessing that is a major reason we Americans killed him without involving the Paki government.

Last edited:

Top Hat Mann

kiwifarms.net
Team Effort isn't a real album, brockhampton just announced and canceled it as a promo stunt for Puppy

me knowing operation northwoods and five eyes makes me distrust everything the government says and does.
idk what northwoods or five eyes are, could you elaborate?

Perhaps, but whether or not they're linked to some sinister conspiracy, you gotta admit that some of those murals are badass.
5004482171_60d26d277c_b.jpg

He stabs that dove right in the ass and absorbs rainbows. What a Chad.
not to mention he's wearing a cool gas-mask too

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Not sure about Five Eyes, but if I recall correctly, Operation Northwoods was a plot pitched to JFK, wherein the CIA would carry out a false flag attack on American citizens, blame Cuba for the attack, and then go to war against Cuba, with the support of the American people. JFK was disgusted by the plan and refused to allow them to go through with it, and this is partly why, allegedly, the CIA played a role is JFK's assassination

Cope or Rope

Can't Dodge The Rodge
kiwifarms.net
Saw this one on /x/ today, it was about the Titanic. it wasn't the Titanic that sank, it was the olympic
>hold outs blocking the Federal Reserve Act coup on board
>Anglo-Z modus operandi (Crowley & Lusitania)
>Silverstein/9/11 tier insurance fraud
And from the more religious aspects
Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 10.10.37 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Panama

kiwifarms.net
Five Eyes was ostensibly a postwar SIGINT collaboration between the US and Commonwealth spy agencies, to ensure that they would share info with one another as we rolled into the cold war. In practice, it's been used to sidestep the prohibitions each country has had on conducting operations on its own citizens. Sort of like information laundering. The CIA can't spy on Americans, but if MI5 does and then passes it back, no harm no foul.

Not sure about Five Eyes, but if I recall correctly, Operation Northwoods was a plot pitched to JFK, wherein the CIA would carry out a false flag attack on American citizens, blame Cuba for the attack, and then go to war against Cuba, with the support of the American people. JFK was disgusted by the plan and refused to allow them to go through with it, and this is partly why, allegedly, the CIA played a role is JFK's assassination

Many of the tactics laid out, such as mass shootings at schools or other soft targets, plane hijackings, and bombings (potentially using CIA assets or directly supporting hostile actors) have occurred in the decades since. There is a distinct possibility that Operation Northwoods was never completely scrapped, but just went off the books and repurposed after JFK was assassinated.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard, decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 9/11 controlled demolition theory.

Not because it was an inside job or anything it was just to prevent the towers from colliding with other buildings and causing more damage.
Would be pretty brave of people to set charges at multiple levels while the buildings are on fire.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Many of the tactics laid out, such as mass shootings at schools or other soft targets, plane hijackings, and bombings (potentially using CIA assets or directly supporting hostile actors) have occurred in the decades since. There is a distinct possibility that Operation Northwoods was never completely scrapped, but just went off the books and repurposed after JFK was assassinated.
100% think this is the case. JFK may have turned it down, but maybe somebody like say, I don't know, George W. Bush/Cheney agreed to the plan, and let them carry out 9/11. And back to the JFK assassination, I find it pretty interesting that a man who looks and stands exactly like Bush Sr. was photographed standing outside the infamous book depository moments after the shooting, and yet, when asked where he was on that day, Bush Sr. would claim he couldn't remember, or give a different answer every time. You don't think... no, that's ridiculous, no way would a Bush ever be involved in anything criminal like that. Silly of me to even mention it haha if any alphabet bois are reading this, don't kill me please

Syaoran Li

Appalachian Outlaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe there is a "Deep State" largely comprised of corporations that work closely with intelligence agencies and certain politicians but it's not as monolithic as most conspiracy theorists seem to think.

Most of the deep state is up to mundane things that are typical of the corporatists and there are probably various sub-factions that quarrel for control (or at least did prior to 2020)

The conspiracy theory of "Dominionism" where the Christian Right in America sought to make the United States a theocracy does actually hold merit but the Dominionists failed massively by the mid-2000's and most of their successes were on a regional scale and depended heavily on the goodwill of the neocons.

The corporatist elite (neocons and neolibs) knew that Dominionism failed miserably and more or less signed the death warrant for the Christian faith in the West, so they looked towards a new tyrannical moralist religion to back them up and this is where the Woke Left comes into play, emerging around the time Occupy Wall Street scared the living fuck out of the corporatists in 2011.

They backed Woke Leftism and helped it coalesce into the cultural force it is today. Because they knew it could kill OWS before the protests had a chance to successfully centralize and organize.

Governor Jeb Bush

kiwifarms.net
I believe there is a "Deep State" largely comprised of corporations that work closely with intelligence agencies and certain politicians but it's not as monolithic as most conspiracy theorists seem to think.

Most of the deep state is up to mundane things that are typical of the corporatists and there are probably various sub-factions that quarrel for control (or at least did prior to 2020)

The conspiracy theory of "Dominionism" where the Christian Right in America sought to make the United States a theocracy does actually hold merit but the Dominionists failed massively by the mid-2000's and most of their successes were on a regional scale and depended heavily on the goodwill of the neocons.

The corporatist elite (neocons and neolibs) knew that Dominionism failed miserably and more or less signed the death warrant for the Christian faith in the West, so they looked towards a new tyrannical moralist religion to back them up and this is where the Woke Left comes into play, emerging around the time Occupy Wall Street scared the living fuck out of the corporatists in 2011.

They backed Woke Leftism and helped it coalesce into the cultural force it is today. Because they knew it could kill OWS before the protests had a chance to successfully centralize and organize.
The Banks/Social Media/Specific Political Parties are all tied up, that is for sure and i say that without a tinfoil hat!

lurk_moar

Certified Lab Tech and Fatphobe
kiwifarms.net
I was just listening to a lecture in my clinical chemistry class. OMG, my professor fed us the lie that there ain't no way to be vitamin deficient unless some inborn errors of metabolism. Like vitamin deficiencies only happen to pregnant women, anorexics, cancer patients, and people with GI problems (me paraphrasing what my professor said). She's all like you don't bloody need vitamin supplements.

I cannot believe that they are feeding us these lies in higher education.

I take an assload of vitamins and never felt better. I take a megavitamin B complex, magnesium, and a megadose of vitamin D. My mental health problems are gone, and my brain is finally calm for once.

As a lab tech, I notice that every other person tested is deficient in magnesium and vitamin D. I only saw one person, not vitamin D deficient which is my nurse practitioner. Iron deficiency anemia is very common in the elderly requiring blood transfusions because their hemoglobin is below 7.

Edit: When I was at community college doing the same unit on vitamins, my program director said that taking high doses of B vitamins was stupid because you peed them out anyway. If you were to look up reviews of megadoses of B vitamins on amazon, many people proclaim that they never felt this good ever before. These are the B vitamins that I take: https://www.amazon.com/Super-Comple...1&sr=1-1-e30f047d-8e3c-4340-8179-6a77ce88d756

I also think the daily recommended intake is purposely kept so low so that people suffer from ill-health effects.

I was just reviewing the slides in this vitamin unit. It gives the same old, same old, outdated tale that vitamin D is only good for bone and teeth health not for your immunity, weight loss, or mental health.

Also, this unit says that vitamin K is only good for coagulation, not keeping calcium where it don't belong.

Should I sue my professor for false information. They shouldn't be teaching this garbage in a bachelor's degree level class.

Last edited:

EarthquakeMachine

kiwifarms.net
- Broadly speaking I think the highest elites of society, despite their public face of being secular policy motivated bureaucrats, are part an ancient and longstanding cultural/spiritual tradition that is akin masonic or satanic. This is not the same as being explicit members, but the same way we are all christian and liberal regardless of our own political and religious affiliations because of the culture we are all deeply steeped in, they are all steeped in an ancient tradition of occult knowledge and claims to power.

- Egregores are real. Egregores being non-physical entities composed of the collective will of a group of people and parasitically feeding off their energy. Eventually growing to the point where the people are influenced and guided to further empower the entity. I believe more in the premise of the Egregore, but adopting the model that huge swaths of people are being pushed and manipulated by non-physical forces seeking to preserve themselves and that (more importantly) I myself am a potential victim of any number of competing entities and need to be as conscious of that as possible to not fall into any programmed behaviour, has been helpful and enlightening.

- Serial Killers may by a PsyOp. The definitive text on this subject is "Programmed to Kill" by Dave McGowan, but most of the 20th Century serial killer all-stars are riddled with loose threads, unaccounted for coincidences, and behaviours that don't fit the mainstream profile of what constitutes a serial killer. A lot of them may have been enforcers for clandestine groups and activities and were simple fall guys for larger movements that were never touched upon.

- Lastly, this is a synthesis of some NRx and tinfoil shit, but the greatest grand conspiracy of all may be that the strange sense that things are being machinated and controlled behind the scenes is true, but that there is no one in the drivers seat. It's entirely possible that the system is blindly staggering through, its controllers spread widely through a variety of people and institutions working unconsciously. Much to the frustration of an Alex Jones-tier conspiracy schitzo, it's possible that we're all trapped in a self-sustaining cycle and even the people at the top are trapped/victims of it. There may not be anyone sitting in a chair petting a white cat puppeteering the world.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Nostiagla Critic Main
kiwifarms.net
I got a few but i don't have proof so just use "dude trust me" as a source.
-The las vegas shooting was likely a really simple cause, I.e the shooter was dying and wanted to be infamous, lost a bunch of money on gambling, hated country music a lot, etc, But since the FBI totally failed to stop it since they've shown themselves to be utterly incompetent with doing any real work any more they made the official story that he had no motive to try to get away with it.
-The guy the killed the fat woman at the unite the right rally with his car wasn't a terrorist but was an average dude who got scared, but he was a good way to show the people who were out of line "look what will happen to you".
-We were supposed the go to war with Iran in early 2020, but Iran and trump managed to work something out which fucked over the plans, so I'm guessing Iran is going to do something bad again under Biden so we can invade.
-The anti-anti-vax movement was a ploy by pharma companies to make questioning vaccines seem on the same level as flat earth and lizard jews.
-The capitol riot was meant to be a bigger event with more death and destruction, but since it was pretty mild the news has to make it seem like a horrific event and will probably memory hole it within the year.
-"green energy" is a ploy by companies to make loads of money by making expensive, short-term energy devices that they can keep gaining money on forever and nuclear power has been shafted because it isn't as profitable for said companies.
-The Syrian war is prolonged by outside nations and companies as live testing for military gear, notice how Russia has sent t-90 tanks, which IIRC haven't seen actual combat outside of maybe the war in donbass , to Assad. Won't be long before Assad gets t-14s and the like, and I'll bet nato is waiting for the rebels to set up a nation so they can actually send supplies.

Last edited:

Prosphora

Drink water - John "N' Coke" Scuzzman(Pedophile)
kiwifarms.net
I truly believe that EV's are pushed so much not just for the climate angle. But also to try and limit cars in general, the elites know that producing the same amount of EV's as there are combustion cars is almost impossible. But with countries like France and so on passing legislation that bans the sale of new combustion cars after 2030(?) i could genuinely see EV's as a ploy to limit transport in general.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
The CIA (and to a lesser extent the NSA) pump VC capital into start ups as a means to launder their off book money. That the FAANG businesses got their seed money and tech dominance through back end government channels. That the internet that we have today, dominated by a tiny number of monopolies, is by design.