What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

catpin

Being nice only will last for a while
kiwifarms.net
They can actually make everlasting lightbulbs, only they decide not to so people will keep buying them.
Epstein didn't kill himself, there were too many conveniences to rule this as a suicide.
Maxwell is actually dead, but they pretend she's alive after people were skeptical about Epstein's cause of death.
The Clintons paid off the mainstream media to not mention certain details about the affair after Bill's picture got discovered.
The Clintons also paid off the children on pedophile island to keep their mouth shut

Syaoran Li

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think the extended troop presence in Afghanistan is solely kept to babysit Pakistan and to control the poppy fields.

I wouldn;t be surprised if major pharmaceutical corporations are getting the opium to make their painkillers at a cheaper rate following the war in Afghanistan.

The opioid crisis in general is the fault of several pharmaceutical corporations and it was already a regional thing in places like Appalachia and the Rust Belt in the 1990's and early 2000's, before getting so bad and becoming national in the late 2000's and 2010's.

It's also interesting that opium production skyrocketed after the Taliban regime was overthrown.

LMFAOForgotPw

It’s HIV not... ya know
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think the extended troop presence in Afghanistan is solely kept to babysit Pakistan and to control the poppy fields.

I wouldn;t be surprised if major pharmaceutical corporations are getting the opium to make their painkillers at a cheaper rate following the war in Afghanistan.

The opioid crisis in general is the fault of several pharmaceutical corporations and it was already a regional thing in places like Appalachia and the Rust Belt in the 1990's and early 2000's, before getting so bad and becoming national in the late 2000's and 2010's.

It's also interesting that opium production skyrocketed after the Taliban regime was overthrown.
I agree For the most part, but I think the opium production isn’t for a pharma company. i believe it is used to make money for projects that need to be kept way off the radar. Sure, theyll have some soldiers destroy some facilities, but it really seems like just taking out competition.

The Hamar-Daban pass incident.
In 1993 group of seven went hiking, led by a very experienced and well celebrated Lyudmila Korovina. They ended up on a mountain top and camped out during a storm, the situation was a bit sketchy but nothing too radical. Next morning the started to head down and one of the group members began bleeding from his mouth, nose and ears. Lyudmila ordered the remaining 5 group members to go down and find help although the young man was already beyond aid. After descending a small amount, they heard her screaming. Returning back to their group leader, the 5 were horrified to see Lyudmila also bleeding from her facial orifices. Panic sets in, the group begins streaking down the hill. They died in the process from either bleeds similar the first two, collapsing from unknown causes, and one girl began banging her head into a rock until she passed out/died.

There was one survivor named Valentina Utochenko. She was found 3 days later by some kayakers. She was obviously very traumatized and couldn't articulate what exactly happened very well. The group tasked with retrieving the dead behaved somewhat oddly and wouldn't go back up immediately to do the job. Oddly, the bodies were found to have protein deficiencies but they had not been on the mountain long before dying (like a couple of days.)

I'm fairly certain this group stumbled on some kind of nerve agent and the Russians lied about what killed them in order to hide some shenanigans the Soviets were up to before their fall. Valentina may of been slightly downwind enough that she didn't get hit as hard as the others - and that could explain some of her strange behavior in the aftermath in addition to the shock/trauma. I also think this is why the recovery group didn't want to go up that quickly, they were waiting for the agent to dissipate more before heading towards ground zero.

Titos

Your smile makes my heart explode :3
kiwifarms.net
-Sony and the jews murdered Michael Jackson.
-Hitler didn't actually hate jews but realized there was no other solution after he had already helped set up Israel as a place for the Jews to go but they still kept stabbing at him. There's a reason why it was called "The Final Solution" and not the first solution.
-Feminism and the modern art movement were both CIA psy-ops (You'd be a retard to not believe these since the CIA admitted to it)
-The world is run by satanic pedophiles. Not because they actually believe in satan or anything, but because their senses are so utterly numb from their constant debauchery that they feel the need to constantly sink to new lows.
-The elite are currently trying to find a way to time travel, not to change events but to make themselves immortal by killing their parents in the past thus making the rules of time and the universe not apply to them. (Yes this theory is based off of a book, but the elite are psychotic enough to take pieces of fiction rather seriously, after all most of them are either commies or utopians)

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder a lot about what message may be hidden in media, what are they really trying to say and all that, how do they use it for social engineering, I mean it's all blatant today, but it makes you wonder about when it may have been more subtle.

I look back on certain moments in kid's cartoons and stuff and sometimes and wonder if they were trying to seed fetishes in people's minds, there has to be some reason for the prevalence of stuff like furries.

"Toxic fan entitlement" and other similar narratives are a ploy to push more anti-consumer changes without backlash.
It's hilarious to think paying customers could ever be "entitled", the only entitled ones are the assholes that think they can shit things out free from criticism, see TLOU2.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson and she got him into a cuckold fetish. The government forced him to abdicate to avoid having a weak looking King, especially with everything going on on the mainland at the time.

EarthquakeMachine

kiwifarms.net
I wonder a lot about what message may be hidden in media, what are they really trying to say and all that, how do they use it for social engineering, I mean it's all blatant today, but it makes you wonder about when it may have been more subtle.
Agreed. A good way to practice spotting programming is to watch Chinese films. Especially modern Chinese action films. The cultural programming is much more obvious and you're not primed to receive it, so it sticks out.

Check out the film "Red Sea". About a Naval SpecOps Team rescuing civilians from a coastal african town that the Chinese are valiantly modernizing. It's also sick AF and really entertaining in its own right.

Last edited:

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard that he was also a fan of Hitler and might've steered the UK into the arms of Germany or summat.
Well, I posted about because I fell down a rabbit hole this afternoon. Supposedly as late as the 1960s he'd make dinner parties uncomfortable by telling everyone Hitler did nothing wrong.

Apparently his wife would dress him down like a little boy in front of people and they had this weird sadomasochism aspect to their relationship. There were FBI reports that the Nazis were using them to try and obtain information about the royal family and she boned the Nazis' foreign minister 17 times.

Everything I read, the fact that he was apparently impotent with other women besides Wallis Simpson who was the only person who could get him hard, the fact that it was openly secret that Simpson was having affairs, the fact that she regularly sent him to bed in tears, etc points to a guy who can only coom if his cuck/humiliation fetish is being fulfilled who the Royal Family was trying to keep under wraps.

They still do it today. Look at Andrew.

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LRAD city wide psychological crowd control.

When the riots started last May we were under curfew and were listening to gunshots all night long, another member of my household had a mental breakdown and ran out of the house, left the door wide open and her cat got out, not something she would ever do because the little walnut head meant more to her than her actual kids. The next morning came to find out there was no gunfire, but there was money was allocated in the city budget for two LRADs.

From The Uncanny Valley

My spirit animal is a parasitic worm.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Modern "art" and contemporary "art" are 100% a money laundering scheme and nothing else. There's not much real art in big galleries anymore, is all random nothings that can serve as an excuse to make millions of dollars in transactions with shady reasons.

hence why art made by literal tards has its own big niche

OlympicFapper

Do you see? DO YOU SEE???
kiwifarms.net
I find the conspiracy about china using the left to destabilize the west by astroturfing phobe-ism (trannies and all that woke shit), orangemanbad, conservatives are hitler, etc plausible.

Yes, I made all the above up. But I'm not disregarding the equally plausible possibility of the left just being that dumb by themselves.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
hence why art made by literal tards has its own big niche
the cheaper and faster to produce the better. They don't need the work of art, just the excuse to do the money fuckery, sometimes the paper from the art gallery is enough, like with that dude that taped a banana to a wall and sold it for a million dollars, except the million dollars was only for a certificate of purchase. Couldn't be more blatant that is just a way to move money around.