What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Calandrino

kiwifarms.net

Not another Controlled Opposition Conspiracy Website​

If you're like me, you've noticed by now that the vast majority of conspiracy-theory channels in the western world have fallen into the category called Controlled Opposition. They were real at one point, and then something happened, and now they are unwilling CO agents. The main give-away for CO agents is: they say a lot and leave us with no satisfying conclusions. Therefore, the goal of this website is to seek satisfying real-or-fake conclusions to every conspiracy theory.
Ah, now we're getting somewhere.

Q&A: Earth is controlled by Humans on Mars​

Seems legit

Reasons the Roman Empire never existed​

Note: This investigation is **a work in progress**. Check back soon for more updates!
  • Romulus kills Remus, because they were fighting over where to put “Rome”. So Romulus gets to pick the place and name it after himself.
  • There are no real people named Romulus and Remus, it’s just a myth.
  • Then they steal the whole Greek pantheon and rename them all to “Roman” names. But “Roman” isn’t a language...
  • You got Latins which already existed and the Etruscan people.
  • We know there were no “Romans” because there is no origin to “Romans” where did they come from even?
  • If Romulus and Remus are a myth, you can’t trace any bloodline or anything.
  • Everywhere that was “conquered” by “Romans” ... they just killed all the people there, took over the cities and temples,
  • assimilated whoever was leftover and then claimed their stuff as “Roman”.
  • Then when you trace the Caesars, their ancestry is always something else.
  • And then after the so called “Roman Civilization” started collapsing
  • OSTS story is that they had spread out too much and couldn’t maintain their territories
  • It’s more like they just ransacked everything and said “hey, you’re Roman now” and the people said, “okay, whatever just don’t kill us anymore”...
  • then after they are done looting, pillaging, raping and destroying everything in sight, the Romans leave.
  • The people pick up he pieces and go about their normal lives again except that they now pay taxes and have to change their names to
  • “Roman” names in order to have Roman “citizenship”. So it’s like the mafia.
  • The soldiers are all Mithras worshippers and hate women, so if you become a citizen you have to switch to a patriarchal system
  • and only men can do anything important, like own land.
  • Then “Roman Civilization” supposedly collapses (even though it never really was) because they stretch themselves to thin...
  • then “Germany” becomes “Roman” but they call the leaders Kaisers instead of Caesars.
Now, I'm no historian, but believe this 100%, I mean why the hell not. Lots of red pills here.

DerkleHerkle

kiwifarms.net
Small one but a good one. Have you noticed that white shoes are the popular fashion statement now? If you ever see photos of celebrities they're usually wearing bright, white shoes even if the outfit doesn't necessarily work with it. Wearing a black suit? Chuck on white shoes. The shoes are always in pristine condition as well, as if they had just been removed from the shoe box.

It's really just a push by shoe companies because white shoes get dirtier quickly which means that they need to be replaced more often.

The Booba Expert

Defender of Big Mommy Milkers
kiwifarms.net
Small one but a good one. Have you noticed that white shoes are the popular fashion statement now? If you ever see photos of celebrities they're usually wearing bright, white shoes even if the outfit doesn't necessarily work with it. Wearing a black suit? Chuck on white shoes. The shoes are always in pristine condition as well, as if they had just been removed from the shoe box.

It's really just a push by shoe companies because white shoes get dirtier quickly which means that they need to be replaced more often.
Ok this is very big brained. I think you are onto something.

potato in mah painus

X reddit faggitory, proud HHH head renter
kiwifarms.net
I wonder a lot about what message may be hidden in media, what are they really trying to say and all that, how do they use it for social engineering, I mean it's all blatant today, but it makes you wonder about when it may have been more subtle.

I look back on certain moments in kid's cartoons and stuff and sometimes and wonder if they were trying to seed fetishes in people's minds, there has to be some reason for the prevalence of stuff like furries.

It's hilarious to think paying customers could ever be "entitled", the only entitled ones are the assholes that think they can shit things out free from criticism, see TLOU2.
Totally Spies was a blatant example of this, the creator even admitted at one point the show was meant as nothing more then fetish fodder.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this counts as a conspiracy theory, but I do have access to a very good source on this one:

Vaccines do not cause autism. Folic acid does. It also causes fibromyalgia/CFS in those who are genetically susceptible and activates the genes that cause Ehlers-Danlos sydrome (EDS is genetic but it can be non-symptomatic if the responsible genes are not methylated). This is why there has been more and more of these things happening and why it's happening to white, middle class girls - because their mothers took folic acid during pregnancy like good mummies.

Folic acid can benefit a baby, but if the fetus has the wrong genetics (and there's no way to tell short of taking a biopsy in the womb) it can also fuck it up with neural tube defects and all sorts. Pregnant women should NOT be taking folic acid (they should take methyl folate, which is both safer and more effective), and the medical research community has known this for the best part of a decade now. Thing is, folic acid is a cornerstone of public health throughout the western world and has been for 40 years. For governments to suddenly change their advice would cause such a mass panic that for now this knowledge is suppressed while the scientific, governmental and medical communities work out what the fuck to do. When it breaks, this will be the biggest scandal in the history of medicine that will make thalidomide look like a storm in a teacup.

2 years after this post I'd just like to say I fucking called it:

Deficient or Excess Folic Acid Supply During Pregnancy Alter Cortical Neurodevelopment in Mouse Offspring

Abstract​

Folate is an essential micronutrient required for both cellular proliferation through de novo nucleotide synthesis and epigenetic regulation of gene expression through methylation. This dual requirement places a particular demand on folate availability during pregnancy when both rapid cell generation and programmed differentiation of maternal, extraembryonic, and embryonic/fetal tissues are required. Accordingly, prenatal neurodevelopment is particularly susceptible to folate deficiency, which can predispose to neural tube defects, or when effective transport into the brain is impaired, cerebral folate deficiency. Consequently, adequate folate consumption, in the form of folic acid (FA) fortification and supplement use, is widely recommended and has led to a substantial increase in the amount of FA intake during pregnancy in some populations. Here, we show that either maternal folate deficiency or FA excess in mice results in disruptions in folate metabolism of the offspring, suggesting diversion of the folate cycle from methylation to DNA synthesis. Paradoxically, either intervention causes comparable neurodevelopmental changes by delaying prenatal cerebral cortical neurogenesis in favor of late-born neurons. These cytoarchitectural and biochemical alterations are accompanied by behavioral abnormalities in FA test groups compared with controls. Our findings point to overlooked potential neurodevelopmental risks associated with excessively high levels of prenatal FA intake.

Enjoy_the_Soylence

kiwifarms.net
I always liked the contaminated polio vaccine/Congo HIV theory. I'm not sure if it counts as a conspiracy because it would have been an accident. The establishment hates the idea though.

Elswood and Raphael Stricker of California Pacific Medical Center have co-authored a paper, recommended for publication in a science journal published by the Pasteur Institute in Paris, theorizing that Africa's AIDS epidemic was spawned by a contaminated polio vaccine administered from 1957 to 1960 to at least 325,000 people in Rwanda, Burundi and the former Belgian Congo. This is precisely the region where the AIDS epidemic rages most fiercely and from which many experts believe it spread.

That polio vaccine was devised by Hilary Koprowski of Philadelphia's Wistar Institute, who began the scientific race to develop live oral polio vaccine. Koprowski, a former vaccine researcher for Lederle Laboratories, was the first to administer live, weakened polio virus to human beings, initially in 1950.

Starting in 1957, Koprowski's Congo vaccines were the first ones administered to a large human population, sprayed into the mouths of hundreds of thousands of Africans. There was virtually no follow-up, which Koprowski blames on the Congo's subsequent independence and civil war.

Weller, one of the trio that won the Nobel prize for learning how to grow polio virus in tissue culture, recently told me of the discovery of SV40: "It {badly scared} all of us. Here was a virus -- we didn't know what it did in man -- that produced tumors in hamsters."

Although they switched monkey species, scientists continued to put unknown monkey viruses into the human population.

Weller said he thought there was a "pretty slim chance" HIV or a related retrovirus would be found in old polio vaccine stocks maintained by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Then, he said. "In science, nothing is 100 percent. I might well be wrong." Anthony Fauci, chief federal AIDS researcher, told me recently that my story of Elswood's hypothesis in the March 19 issue of Rolling Stone and a parallel theory written by Walter S. Kyle in the March 7 issue of the British medical journal Lancet had unleashed a "major firestorm" of controversy.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
I think over the years since then people have gone through lots of old freezers finding vaccines from the 50s and 60s, they never found anything but SV40 in the early ones, and then it stopped. Tracing SIV makes it somewhat doubtful anyway. The original hepatitis B vaccine had HIV in it, but the guy who invented it was so paranoid he managed to kill all known and unknown viruses in the manufacturing process, so it was not a problem.

Sabbatai Zevi is the key to most of modern history. His ideological descendants control Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the PRC, the USA and most if not all of Europe. His cult is a breakaway of Judaism and they practice rites like wife swapping, incest, and child murder as part of their doctrine of salvation through sin.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Reminds me of when I wanted to travel somewhere and mostly blend in so I looked up what the locals use to identify tourists. One of the observations was that American tourists love wearing brand new white shoes.

Syaoran Li

The Fresh Prince of Mayberry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder a lot about what message may be hidden in media, what are they really trying to say and all that, how do they use it for social engineering, I mean it's all blatant today, but it makes you wonder about when it may have been more subtle.

I look back on certain moments in kid's cartoons and stuff and sometimes and wonder if they were trying to seed fetishes in people's minds, there has to be some reason for the prevalence of stuff like furries.

Honestly, I'd say the biggest reasons why Millennials and Zoomers are so fucked up is due to a mix of the media we consumed as kids and more importantly, the environment we grew up in.

When I talk about the media we enjoyed as kids fucking us up, I do NOT mean that in the same way that the fundies and soccer moms of yesterday or the SJW's/Woke Leftists and traditionalists of today do.

I mean that it primed our minds to view the world a certain way, and the fact so many younger Millennials and Zoomers had shitty Gen X parents who coddled us, it set us up to view the world in a certain way.

Millennials grew up in a time when the Religious Right was still very much a force in American politics and was intertwined with the neocons and were wannabe theocrats who had many wackjob lolcows in their ranks like Pat Buchanan and Jack Chick while the liberals and center-leftists were fun, witty, and cool and the far-left were a fringe joke alongside the far right.

Usually, if you saw a Neo-Nazi, a Klansman, a communist, or an anarchist on TV in the 90's and early 2000's, it was either as part of some period piece or as a punchline on Jerry Springer or Ricki Lake.

Then as Bush gave way to Obama and the Millennials got fucked over by Generation X in the Great Recession (who then promptly used the elderly Boomers as a scapegoat to escape their own responsibility), the Woke Left as we know it today began to slowly coalesce.

Too many younger Millennials and older Zoomers believed the left was always good and the right was always evil and most of them grew up with hero complexes because of media conditioning and our shitty X'er parents not doing their jobs and teaching us the difference between fiction and reality. Which is why so many sperg about fictional works being "problematic"

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Literally all of them except the ones that are put out there by the CIA, mossad and freemasons as a disinformation. Also they are not "theories", they are facts nigga

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'd say the biggest reasons why Millennials and Zoomers are so fucked up is due to a mix of the media we consumed as kids and more importantly, the environment we grew up in.

When I talk about the media we enjoyed as kids fucking us up, I do NOT mean that in the same way that the fundies and soccer moms of yesterday or the SJW's/Woke Leftists and traditionalists of today do.

I mean that it primed our minds to view the world a certain way, and the fact so many younger Millennials and Zoomers had shitty Gen X parents who coddled us, it set us up to view the world in a certain way.

Millennials grew up in a time when the Religious Right was still very much a force in American politics and was intertwined with the neocons and were wannabe theocrats who had many wackjob lolcows in their ranks like Pat Buchanan and Jack Chick while the liberals and center-leftists were fun, witty, and cool and the far-left were a fringe joke alongside the far right.

Usually, if you saw a Neo-Nazi, a Klansman, a communist, or an anarchist on TV in the 90's and early 2000's, it was either as part of some period piece or as a punchline on Jerry Springer or Ricki Lake.

Then as Bush gave way to Obama and the Millennials got fucked over by Generation X in the Great Recession (who then promptly used the elderly Boomers as a scapegoat to escape their own responsibility), the Woke Left as we know it today began to slowly coalesce.

Too many younger Millennials and older Zoomers believed the left was always good and the right was always evil and most of them grew up with hero complexes because of media conditioning and our shitty X'er parents not doing their jobs and teaching us the difference between fiction and reality. Which is why so many sperg about fictional works being "problematic"
The millennial generation really did inherent a bad situation and it breaks my heart to think we could have turned out a lot better had our environment been better.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
Sabbatai Zevi is the key to most of modern history. His ideological descendants control Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the PRC, the USA and most if not all of Europe. His cult is a breakaway of Judaism and they practice rites like wife swapping, incest, and child murder as part of their doctrine of salvation through sin.

How you know you dealing with these guys? I assume there is some signs, or some way they call to each other like most secret societies and such.

How you know you dealing with these guys? I assume there is some signs, or some way they call to each other like most secret societies and such.
It's really hard finding any information about them, especially as a dirty shegetz. A lot of people will tell you they're an antisemitic conspiracy theory. Others will tell you they stopped existing when Frank died, or when his daughter died, or at some undefined point in the past. The most important thing to know about them is their inversion of Jewish law. They can larp as any or no religion (Frank falsely converted to Catholicism and Zevi before him became a fake Muslim) but their real religion behind closed doors focuses on everything normative Judaism is against. Wife swapping and cuckoldry are normal practices, as are murder, incest, child molestation, etc. Their 13 commandments are the 10 flipped around wih three extras.

I believe this woman is describing a Frankist sect. Apparently there's been controversy about her mental health but the details line up with what I know.

Other sources include:
Sabbatai Zevi, the Mystical Messiah by Gershom Scholem
The Book of the Words of the Lord by Jacob Frank (English translation by Harris Lenowitz)
The Mixed Multitude by Paweł Maciejko

Also worthy of investigation are the backgrounds of the House of Saud, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, and Louis Brandeis. Brandeis was a Supreme Court justice but more important he was one of the few openly practicing Frankists and, oddly enough, surrounded himself with Epsteins.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
the cheaper and faster to produce the better. They don't need the work of art, just the excuse to do the money fuckery, sometimes the paper from the art gallery is enough, like with that dude that taped a banana to a wall and sold it for a million dollars, except the million dollars was only for a certificate of purchase. Couldn't be more blatant that is just a way to move money around.

IIRC it was just 120K, not million, but that's besides the point. In my opinion this money laundering aspect that has been brought up recently in connection to modern art is just silly. Rich people have paid insane amounts of money for art since time immemorial, just to show off their affluence, and there's really nothing more to it. If suddenly modern art would go out of fashion and we would be back to classical art style(which one of them?), there would still be billionaires paying insane amount of money for those.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC it was just 120K, not million, but that's besides the point. In my opinion this money laundering aspect that has been brought up recently in connection to modern art is just silly. Rich people have paid insane amounts of money for art since time immemorial, just to show off their affluence, and there's really nothing more to it. If suddenly modern art would go out of fashion and we would be back to classical art style(which one of them?), there would still be billionaires paying insane amount of money for those.
Yeah, and it wouldn't even work for money laundering. The whole point of money laundering is that the rich have to make their income seem legit, not a poor artist.

Now if it was a rich person selling that art for $120k or whatever, it'd be possible