What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Piggy Pot Pie

like Rosie O'Donnell at a bisexual bridal shower
kiwifarms.net
Lead paint is good and acts like one of those vests you put on before an x-ray. It blocks some radiation. Paint the exterior of your home and you no longer need your foil hat. Stop giving your hard-earned, high-taxed money to aluminum foil companies. An aluminum byproduct (pollutant) is fluoride, everyone's favorite tap water additive. Drink some today and calcify your pineal gland! Make sure it's crusted-over completely so you can freely consoom and not question anything.

My personal favorite conspiracy fact: Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and it wouldn't even work for money laundering. The whole point of money laundering is that the rich have to make their income seem legit, not a poor artist.

Now if it was a rich person selling that art for $120k or whatever, it'd be possible
Not money laundering in terms of making illegitimate money legitimate in the eyes of the law but transaction laundering. The point is to transfer large amounts of money from one person to the other without knowing what the money was REALLY for. I trade you 1 million dollars for a painting and drugs, or sex slaves, or business favors, etc. The painting isn't important its the other hidden variable.

Clarence

Benevolent Extra Terrestrial
kiwifarms.net
Many of the tactics laid out, such as mass shootings at schools or other soft targets, plane hijackings, and bombings (potentially using CIA assets or directly supporting hostile actors) have occurred in the decades since. There is a distinct possibility that Operation Northwoods was never completely scrapped, but just went off the books and repurposed after JFK was assassinated.
I see what you mean. By the way I figure. People involved with op north woods trained people, who trained people, who trained people, meaning each geration trains the next, So its not like North Woods was scrapped and shunned once the planners retired.
That along with everything compartmentalized so everything is need to know and those in control being so far removed from average joes, and perhaps seeing walk of the mill people as sheep or below them I dont dobt it for a second. How many honey pots have been reported to be made up of most agents, pushing confused stupid kids to do stupid things then dropping the hammer and proclaiming "GO YOU!".
Theres been sketchy shit going on since at least the 50s, ( i know the buisness plot was before that and is sketchy as shit, feel like something like that happened last year)
But I don't give a fuck, wha can you do? Nothing.soooo fuck it

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
I believe the jews have no sphere of influence outside of US foreign policy and Israel.
The failures and shortcomings of the west in the last 50 years are our faults, and we desperately try to blame a scapegoat so we don't have to face the issue of "we fucked up and don't know how to fix it."

We have every ability and every opportunity to vote right and clean up our communities and towns. We have the ability to not kill eachother over a Wendy's order. We have the ability to not get addicted to painkillers or crack.
We have the ability to tell people who are a bit uppity to sit the fuck down.
We have the ability to become politicians and law makers ourselves.
We have the ability to protest an obviously rigged election or unlawful action that takes away our rights.
These are the God-given rights our country was founded on.
It's just that those decisions require hard work, sacrifice, and a risk to our well-being.
Those things are something the free west visibly does not want to commit to. You'd rather play vidya, shitpost on /pol/ or watch Netflix.

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net
The January 6th, 2021 "insurrection" at the US Capitol was a Reichstag Fire orchestrated by the DC establishment to rid Trump from politics once and for all. With reports of Pelosi refusing National Guard backup, left-wing agitators infiltrating the group, footage of Capitol police opening the gates for this "dangerous" mob, and the controversial death of Ashli Babbitt, there is more than what was reported by an extremely biased media. Now that the narrative is this day was worst than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 combined, the political elite are cracking down on those they see as a threat.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
We have every ability and every opportunity to vote right and clean up our communities and towns.
We have the ability to become politicians and law makers ourselves.
No we don't. Look, you even said so yourself:

We have the ability to protest an obviously rigged election or unlawful action that takes away our rights.
Also, protesting doesn't do shit unless you're on the hard left, and the only reason it works for them is because it's good theatre. Rigged elections aren't bottled lightning. If it happened this blatantly and obviously, then it stands to reason that they've been doing it for so long that they got cocky enough to allow the general public a peek behind the curtain. I'd wager that this has been going on for well over 50 years. You are probably old enough to have watched it happen with Bush. And no, I won't be specific as to which Bush, because I don't have to be.

Those things are something the free west visibly does not want to commit to. You'd rather play vidya, shitpost on /pol/ or watch Netflix.
I wouldn't rather do those things. I'd rather kill politicians, which is what's necessary to make actual change happen, especially at this point, where everything in our government is a lie to keep you thinking you live in a democracy that this country never was, and you have so much bread-and circus that it's literally disposable. Here's the problem. I do something, and my mugshot goes on the news with a swastika tattoo photoshopped onto my forehead. I am now a lone-wolf mass shooter brony incel, and I will be consumed as fuel for that narrative. My whole story is wrapped up neat and tightly, and nobody follows my lead. You need a posse, but the problem with that, is that every single militia has a fed, or fed informant in it. You won't even get into the planning stages by the time the ATF and US Marshals burn all the women and children in your compound.

So that we're clear, the Second Amendment exists for the express purpose of starting an insurrection, should the government decide they want more power than they deserve, as well as your own self-defense. It is not there for hunting or target shooting. It's not there to support some Fudd's hobby. The Second Amendment also wants Militias. That's great, but the Founding Fathers weren't around to see the formation of the FBI and CIA. They didn't know spy networks and surveillance could get this bad. They figured people would have killed over that by now. You start a militia with any kind of give-a-shit about her, and it's over before it even has a chance to begin.

I believe the jews have no sphere of influence outside of US foreign policy and Israel.
While their sphere of influence is GREATLY inflated by /pol/, it's much broader than you say. Our domestic policy is affected, as well as all of our media, with the constant stream of globohomo communist propaganda being passed off as entertainment or news, these days.. They're also responsible for the rise of European Communism prior to WWII, which is a super big reason why Hitler hated them so much. It's just Talmudic Doctrine for the goyim. By their own religious imperative, they have to meddle in the affairs of the world. It's "theirs", after all.

The failures and shortcomings of the west in the last 50 years are our faults, and we desperately try to blame a scapegoat so we don't have to face the issue of "we fucked up and don't know how to fix it."
Our failures and shortcomings do not come from any one place, and as the world hegemon, I think it is COMPLETELY fair to lay some of the blame on foreign entities. It is also our fault, but in all fairness, I was born well past the point in which there was anything I could do about it.

We are so far beyond help that it's probably best that our government collapse tomorrow. I don't want to pretend to be in a pretend democracy anymore. I want a constitutional representative republic where we kill traitors on live TV. Where even accepting a bribe from a corporation as a government employee gets you nothing less than killed without a proper burial.

Last edited:

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
  • Aliens exist, visited, yet won't contact us until we solve our civilizational-cycle issue (we continually collapse culturally, Bronze to Roman to Modern)
  • FTL is impossible
  • DMT would probably fix a lot of the problems of certainty liberals have emotionally and leftists have economically. Why the conservatives will never understand and see the value of this is largely definitional and why I hate them and they conserve nothing by the end.
  • Artificial intelligence probably would make better executive branches for local and state governments, and legislative branches for federal governments
  • Naked short selling is just gambling, but is legal because of political corruption
  • There are great narrow and tall pyramidal buildings forming a line mostly buried in Antarctica, and we aren't allowed to fly over Antarctica because we would see more than that from a high altitude
  • There is something about Abrahamic faiths and Black Cubes that unsettles me every time I see it
  • Black people are the least Homo Sapien rather than the most, and the Out-of-Africa theory gives too recent of a date. There were many exoduses and they all recombined into the modern races we know today. Essentially that the genetic markers we use to show common heritage between the modern races is a fictitious race, there were no Homo Sapiens until the many Homo species hybridized together enough to give us all in-common DNA. West African people hybridized the least with the rest of us, so are the least related to us rather than the purest source of 'Homo Sapien'
  • Civilizations before the ones we knew existed died off due to diseases wiping out the adult population, leaving the children to grow up almost without any education or elders, such as the aboriginal tasmanian culture did
  • The Aztecs were just a Mesoamerican ballgame team until the Olmec died off after worshiping volcanoes a little too closely, and then the Aztecs got out of hand and became what Europeans found
  • The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis posits that fragments of a large (more than 4 kilometers in diameter), disintegrating asteroid or comet struck North America, South America, Europe, and western Asia sometime between 12,800 to 11,700 years ago leaving a particularly large 35 km crater in northwest Greenland among many others. I believe this is where the Flood Myth comes from and may be the largest tsunami in human history backing most rivers up and stopping them completely. Human civilization was largely based around rivers, and still is.
  • Biblical Moses was actually Osarseph, an Egyptian heretic priest who raised a rebellion against pyramid building and the pharaoh and in the name of an ancient Canaanite religion named Yahwism which after being exiled by Egypt merged with Canaanite polytheism in the Levant
  • Atlantis being in the Atlantic was largely because Solon (638–558 BC), a great Greek legislator and poet who journeyed to Egypt was ignorant of the Red Sea leading out into the Indian Ocean. Atlantis was probably just Allahdino, a small unfortified village of 1.4 hectare established in a coastal area of modern Pakistan abandoned by c. 2000 BCE, located 40 km east of Karachi. Water from the wells of Allahdino were used to irrigate circular rings of nearby fields and small terracotta jars with profusions of gold, silver, bronze and other ornaments were found at the site.
  • Mycenaean Greece of Trojan and Homeric Greek history has largely no genetic relation to the Classical Greeks of Sparta and Athens
  • If Charles II had never signed the Secret Treaty of Dover, and the Glorious Revolution of 1688 never happened, then British North America never would have rebelled and the British Empire never would come to be as it was all just a cope for losing America.
  • Mizrahim and Sephardim Jews oppose Ashkenazi Jews more than they agree with them, largely because they see Ashkenazi as halflings at best
  • Most racists are half the race they think is the superior one, and we evolved to act this way to allow the children of mixed race marriages to bond to their adopted tribe or culture
  • The Kalergi Plan isn't literally true, but it is admired in Eugenic and Technocratic circles
  • German unification, and its consequences, has been a disaster for the human race. The German people themselves would be better off today had Bismarck never existed, and probably collectively control a larger share of Europe.
  • Conservatives in America would be better off arguing Gun Rights from the position of Karl Marx than that of Thomas Jefferson's tree of liberty
  • The dramatic change of Japanese society after WWII was due to the successful dismantling of its secret societies such as the Dark Ocean Society which included a number of cabinet ministers and members of the Japanese Diet
  • The Black Dragon Society significantly infiltrated non-white groups before and during WWII forming the basis of the racial tensions within America that then erupted during the Vietnam War after the Black Dragon Society was allowed to be reconstituted in 1961 as the Black Dragon Club (Kokuryū-Kurabu)
  • The Titanic/Olympic insurance scam
  • Frederick Joubert Duquesne assassinated Kitchener as he was "a German intelligence officer ... involved in a series of acts of sabotage against British shipping in South American waters during the [First World] war"; he was wanted for: "murder on the high seas, the sinking and burning of British ships, the burning of military stores, warehouses, coaling stations, conspiracy, and the falsification of Admiralty documents." according to MI5. While on board HMS Hampshire with Kitchener, Duquesne claimed to have signalled a German submarine that then sank the cruiser, and was rescued by the submarine, later being awarded the Iron Cross for his efforts. In the Second World War, Duquesne ran a German spy ring in the United States until he was caught by the FBI in what became the biggest roundup of spies in U.S. history: the Duquesne Spy Ring.
  • While totally excusable because the Nazi's started shit, during the later stages of World War II and the post-war period, Germans and Volksdeutsche fled or were expelled from various Eastern and Central European countries, including Czechoslovakia, and the former German provinces of Silesia, Pomerania, and East Prussia, which were annexed by Poland and the Soviet Union. At the Yalta Conference the Soviet Union made it clear to the Western Allies that they intended to employ German civilian labor as part of war reparations, at this time the U.S. and UK did not raise any objections to Joseph Stalin demand of 4,000,000 German civilian labor. Women made up 90% of the group sent to labor camps in the Donets basin where 16% of them died. The ultimate fate of 1,300,000 German POWs in Soviet custody is still unknown; they are still officially listed as missing. I believe the number of POWs and civilian deaths to be approximately the same as the estimates of the Holocaust.
  • George S Patton was rammed and killed after WWII for his anti-semitic and anti-soviet views
  • U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower intentionally caused the deaths by starvation or exposure of around a million German prisoners of war held in Western internment camps after the Second World War.
  • the disappearance of mainly Yemenite Jewish babies and toddlers of new immigrants to the newly founded state of Israel from 1948 to 1954. The number of affected ranges from 1,000 to 5,000. According to low estimates, one in eight children of Yemenite families disappeared. Hundreds of documented statements made over the years by the parents of these infants allege that their children were removed from them. Widespread accusations continue that the infants were given or sold to childless Holocaust survivors in a covert systematic operation. Conclusions reached by three separate official commissions set up to investigate the issue unanimously found that the majority of the children were buried having died from diseases.
  • The ringworm affair refers to circumstances involving an alleged number of 20,000 to 200,000 Jewish individuals who were treated between 1948 and 1960 for tinea capitis (ringworm) with ionizing radiation to the head and neck area within Israel. The population suffering from the disease in Israel at the time was composed primarily of newly-arrived immigrants and populations who were expected to emigrate, mostly from North Africa, as well as some from Middle East and elsewhere, but many Jewish children were irradiated in their home countries regardless of their intent to emigrate.
  • Red mercury is 6Li2H
  • John F. Kennedy's assassination was the result of his Cuban and Israeli dealings alienating so many separate groups, leading to the mafia, CIA Director Allen Dulles, Russian exiles and emigrants, various Texas oilmen, and the anti-Castro Cuban exiles the CIA began to recruit in April 1960 all getting no backlash from Lyndon B. Johnson or Nixon for the assassination. Jacob Leon Rubenstein was the local coordinator for the hit as he had smuggled guns and ammunition with Joe Campisi from Galveston Bay, Texas to Fidel Castro's guerrillas in Cuba in the late 1950s and so subsequently became an important asset in the Bay of Pigs Invasion. George H. W. Bush, famously not remembering where he was on November 22, 1963, fraternized with George de Mohrenschildt in Dallas before the assassination. In 1962, de Mohrenschildt befriended Lee Harvey Oswald until he tried to kill Edwin Walker. I believe George was in Dallas trying to stop the assassination leading to his frantically searching around a famous Grassy Knoll with Binoculars and a rifle trying and failing to stop Lee Harvey Oswald.
  • The FBI's original tests on the bullet that killed Martin Luther King Jr. and the .30-06 hunting rifle were inconclusive. In 1997, tests were run comparing 12 test bullets from the alleged murder rifle, and the bullet that killed MLK. Ballistics expert Robert Hathaway testified that the killing bullet lacked reference points found on the fired test bullets. The unique barrel markings could not be found on the killing bullet
  • If there is a conspiracy of Jews in America, largely to prevent another holocaust by censorship and fomenting public ridicule, then it won and is fighting today to hold things together. It has no master plan coming into being, no subversion about to take place. And Jewish influence in America has peaked, as it did in Europe around 1880. Now comes a cost for the AZC and its successors in the form of their multiculturalism and anti-white racism being applied to Israel. Netanyahu is the last Jewish fingernail holding back leftism weirding up Israel.
  • Clockwork Orange was a secret British security services project alleged to have involved a right-wing smear campaign against British politicians from 1974 to 1975 as ultimately the security services were preparing a coup d'état to prevent the surrender of Northern Ireland. In the House of Commons, on 30 January 1990, junior defense minister Archie Hamilton admitted to it. It was based on the French Opération Corse, and involved the army occupying London's Heathrow Airport as the first stage. Although he went on to say that the project was never approved for operation and that there was no evidence that the proposed project involved a smear campaign against politicians.
  • Although Coca-Cola began allowing bottlers to remove up to half of the product's cane sugar as early as 1980, five years before the introduction of New Coke. By the time New Coke was replaced by Coca Cola Classic, most bottlers had already sweetened Coca-Cola entirely with HFCS. The switch to New Coke & then back was to cover up refusing the last of the hold-out bottlers to use cane sugar, not to use HFCS although that was the implication.'
  • Clinton Body Count
  • The Denver International Airport just gives me the creeps
  • Neuro-linguistic programming, CIA Mind Control, and monarch programming are not the reality of what is definitely something happening and I believe the connections between organizations and individuals is real but the reality of why and how there is a connection is something else entirely.
  • 9/11 was an inside job at the pentagon, and merely allowed to happen in NYC, in order to cover up vast thefts of money in the defense budget and bring America more actively into the Middle East.
  • The 2009 disaster film 2012 largely caused the beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events would occur on or around 21 December 2012, and advance promotion prior to its release included a stealth marketing campaign in which TV spots and websites from the fictional "Institute for Human Continuity" called on people to prepare for the end of the world. As these promotions did not mention the film itself, many viewers believed them to be real and contacted astronomers in panic.
  • Eurabia was totally a planned expansion of the EU which failed to anticipate cultural differences between regions and popular resistance
  • Depo-Provera contraceptive shots were given en masse to Ethiopian Jews to racially control birth demographics in Israel as Israel doesn't consider Ethiopians of Jewish lineage as Jewish under religious law
  • A single discussion at 5 Hertford Street was the single greatest reason for Brexit
  • Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theories that say the exercise was largely about occupational logistics in a hostile America or other western nation
  • The Murder of Seth Rich
  • The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company’s International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares) of Freescale Semiconductor, Retired Delta Air Lines Captain Field McConnell claimed that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was seized to obtain stealth knowledge of classified patents that use paint and electronics to enable traditional aircraft to be overhauled into stealthy jets.
  • International Debutante Ball is still the meeting ground for the Astor, Mars, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Bismarck, royal Bourbon-Parma, imperial Habsburg-Lorraine, and the ducal Spencer-Churchill families every two years at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
  • The Lockdowns are never going to end, they will ebb but they will not disappear, because the economies in the West are finally dying and this is the best way to handle it according to the Technocrats.
  • Canned and frozen vegetables, Cleaning supplies, Aluminum cans themselves, and frozen microwaved meals will face a huge shortage by the end of summer 2021. Indian food will become more mainstream in America afterwards due to the supply chains shifting American exports back into domestic sales.
  • The European Union will survive because Europeans have no other pole to rally around when things start to get rough, hardship will revitalize the EU and reforms will make it even sensible at least where it must be.
  • The West will die out in the 2060-2100 era not because of internal faults but because the internal faults arising in the 1980-2020 era won't be dealt with by the time Russia and China age out into collapsed states of digital piracy & anarchistic trade cities, and climate change wipes out 2/3rds of Africa.
  • A group centered around "Esoteric philosophy based on the Hermetic Qabalah, scrying, astral travel, alchemy and personal development through study and awareness of the four classical elements, as well as the basics of astrology, tarot divination, and The Primordial Tradition" has had too much control over Congress since 1970s where they replaced the collegiate secret societies at their own game.
  • Elon Musk gave up on Mars, decades after the rest of us.

Last edited:

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
I don't have enough faith in big organizations to support conspiracy theories, but there are definitely shills everywhere for everything and whenever you hear anything mostly positive about anything you can be sure that it's not just a good review or honest recommendation, but is someone pushing a product or narrative for their own personal profit.

Also COVID is real but is being exploited to fuck with small businesses and individuals to bolster large corporations and world governments in a time that was looking towards more local/community involvement and local shopping. It's also an easy way to prevent assembly and force people into internet rage cages for profit and propaganda (as opposed to going outside and seeing that not everyone is le big rayciss alt righter shooting at them with illegal ghost guns). Also to turn people away from cash in favor of memecoin venture crapitalism that benefits only the developers of those cryptocurrencies, to buy off of Amazon instead of going to local grocers or other shops, etc. Even self-driving cars. The target market isn't people who have cars already; it's people who are afraid of taxi drivers. How convenient that all of a sudden taking a taxi will surely kill you instantly with Bat-SARS, pressure your local municipality to allow Uber and Lyft in and import californians to run their back-end for your country!

And Bigitme 2A posturing and other "WE NEED GUNS TO SCARE THE GOVERNMENT" type shit, and cries to legalize or enable unionization/assembly/etc. are false flags and psy-ops to make the participants calm down and refrain from actual organizing. No union or revolution has gone down with the blessing of the powers that be. If you need the ATF or RCMP's blessing to engage in terrorism you're a pretty bad terrorist. Obviously freedom of assembly and speech are important rights to codify in government but there is a clear line after which you're engaging in obviously anti-government activities and asking the government to greenlight them is just begging for red herring.

Voltekka

Autistic Edgelord
kiwifarms.net
That Mengele had children in Brazil, and that there are 10 kids that have him as a great-great-grandfather

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Also COVID is real but is being exploited to fuck with small businesses and individuals to bolster large corporations and world governments in a time that was looking towards more local/community involvement and local shopping. It's also an easy way to prevent assembly and force people into internet rage cages for profit and propaganda (as opposed to going outside and seeing that not everyone is le big rayciss alt righter shooting at them with illegal ghost guns). Also to turn people away from cash in favor of memecoin venture crapitalism that benefits only the developers of those cryptocurrencies, to buy off of Amazon instead of going to local grocers or other shops, etc. Even self-driving cars. The target market isn't people who have cars already; it's people who are afraid of taxi drivers. How convenient that all of a sudden taking a taxi will surely kill you instantly with Bat-SARS, pressure your local municipality to allow Uber and Lyft in and import californians to run their back-end for your country!
I absolutely believe this to be the case. Covid is real, and yeah, for some people, it is extremely dangerous, but it doesn't warrant the overextension of government powers in the way that it has, and the media is absolutely complicit in creating Covid hysteria. The Washington Post, for example, would advocate for lockdowns, and stricter rules, right? Well, who owns the paper? Why, it's Big Daddy Jeff Bezos, the guy that made billions over the course of the pandemic, because as more people were confined to their homes, and businesses were forced to close, people had to buy shit from somewhere, and that somewhere was Amazon. So it was in the paper's best interests to make Covid as scary as possible, to drive people to Amazon, and make the owner even richer. Project Veritas recently got a technical director from CNN on hidden camera admitting that CNN was hyping Covid because it got people tuning in, and if CNN knew it was getting more eyes on them, then, surely, so did their competition. So the media stoked the flames of fear, and the politicians were eager to act like they were "helping" by completely fucking over the economy, forcing people to shut down their businesses, forcing the children out of school, all in the name of "safety," knowingly basing their numbers on notoriously unreliable testing methods. At this point, I don't know if they're continuing this bullshit because they like the emergency powers they gave themselves, or because if they admitted they were wrong about how dangerous Covid really is, and admitted that people had a year of their lives stolen, shit would really hit the fan, and cities all over would be peacefully protested to the fucking ground. Anyway, to sum it all up, the media is the enemy of the people, and all this Covid shit is political theatre, over a disease that's really not as dangerous as it's been made out to be

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this push to demonize male sexuality (such as "male gaze") could be part of a population control agenda. The corrupt elite may want less "little people" - easier for them to rule - so they could use various means to reduce the population. One of them is to suppress sexuality that makes more babies. Such repression is also part of woke insanity, which they use to keep "little people" divided (and conquered).

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis posits that fragments of a large (more than 4 kilometers in diameter), disintegrating asteroid or comet struck North America, South America, Europe, and western Asia sometime between 12,800 to 11,700 years ago leaving a particularly large 35 km crater in northwest Greenland among many others. I believe this is where the Flood Myth comes from and may be the largest tsunami in human history backing most rivers up and stopping them completely. Human civilization was largely based around rivers, and still is.
Thats pretty much proven by now. there is also a very great youtube channel going into every paper to that topic.

I think i formed my own Theory about the Dead Internet, I think Youtube failed with their bot purge in 2014 and judgementday happened a bit later in 2014.
That means youtube and other Social media are so shit because the Algos started to favour bot "interest" over human patterns.

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • DMT would probably fix a lot of the problems of certainty liberals have emotionally and leftists have economically. Why the conservatives will never understand and see the value of this is largely definitional and why I hate them and they conserve nothing by the end.
DMT the drug?

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
DMT the drug?
Yes, DMT has been shown to alleviate the hyper left-brained depressed atheist types of their lack of spirituality and their need to control and alter all society. I've witnessed this personally in my friendship circles (A combination of Harmaline + Pharmahuasca in pill form), commies and consumerists became much much more humble and curious rather than darkly sarcastic and so certain of their personal radical politics being the solution to all of lifes problems. Materialism and money chasing noticeably became more about personal projects rather than social reform. They saw something like God and angels, but like angels from the bible not angels in popular description, and were told personal things that they didn't want to talk about even with each other.

Shit-Lib detox, take the spinelessness, stupidly, hypocrisy, and willful ignorance of Canadian liberals who are so certain they understand humanity in all its complexity and add two DMT trips? Turned them into Calvinists and pagans.
The New Democrat? Hippie, zoomed in her life and made her rethink marriage. The three of them are still kind of Know-it-alls, and lord knows I'm one to complain, but it made them happier and made them act locally and in their lives rather than politically hyperactive. Mind you they're Canadian, less Democrat "Vote blue no matter who" social signalling to lure them back in.

I 100% believe that DMT should be a psychiatric tool for hyper-political depressed types who show marked stagnation in their lives. It forced something open in their head, made them open-minded somewhere.