What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Lemmingwise

The New Chinese Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this push to demonize male sexuality (such as "male gaze") could be part of a population control agenda. The corrupt elite may want less "little people" - easier for them to rule - so they could use various means to reduce the population. One of them is to suppress sexuality that makes more babies. Such repression is also part of woke insanity, which they use to keep "little people" divided (and conquered).
Every single thing in feminism is to suppress people having babies.

Women staying in school, men being weak, women being fat, women being sluts, delaying marriage, demonizing male sexuality, convincing men and women that everything is rape, men being overly sensitive, homsexuality, transgenderism, asexuality, all the ugly styles, men dressing feminine, the whole childfree thing, birth control education, free birth control, defense of abortion at any trimester, tax funded abortion.

Isaac Clarke

Engineer
kiwifarms.net
-Yuri Bezmenov was right.
-Cattle mutilations are real, but I have no idea who's doing them.
-The US government's been secretly promoting and stoking the UFO/UAP stuff (specifically, the schizo stuff) to use it both as a smokescreen to hide tests of advanced aircraft and to delegitimize/discredit actual reports of UFOs/UAP.
-Both the Manchester Pusher and the Smiley-Face killers are real. The reason nothing's been done is because they've got friends in very high places.
-Rock apes are real
-Glowies control the media, shot JFK and MLK, invented crack, and knew 9/11 was coming but let it happen.
-The deep state is partially backing research in driverless cars in the hopes that they will able to someday ban cars you can drive yourself.
-New Coke was created to get rid of any potential backlash that would ensue from Coke switching from sugar to High-Fructose Corn Syrup.
Bring on the lunacy ratings!

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
TPTB are on our side.
They've maintained power and control for centuries but the internet threw a curve ball in creating generation faggot.
Generation faggot are lazy, clueless, thoughtless sponges that suck resources from the system
TPTB know the system is delicate and these lazy-arse faggots are going to ruin it for everyone by crashing it
TPTB release a virus, release a vaccine that will kill you, in the hopes that the cattle are culled and the human race becomes stronger. Kill the weak so that the strong survive.

i don't really believe this, but it would be one hell of a shamalyaman twist

interrobangings

bara aficionado
kiwifarms.net
Every single thing in feminism is to suppress people having babies.

Women staying in school, men being weak, women being fat, women being sluts, delaying marriage, demonizing male sexuality, convincing men and women that everything is rape, men being overly sensitive, homsexuality, transgenderism, asexuality, all the ugly styles, men dressing feminine, the whole childfree thing, birth control education, free birth control, defense of abortion at any trimester, tax funded abortion.
>male homosexuality
Nah, not when you consider how insanely homophobic feminists are to gay men.

Sinner's Sandwich

Break these bucks
kiwifarms.net
If you were to look up reviews of megadoses of B vitamins on amazon, many people proclaim that they never felt this good ever before.
The same happened to me after one month of drinking vitamin b complex. It's like a fog has been lifted. Actually your post made me realize it was most likely the vitamin b complex. I thought the reason was that it's finally summer and the cold, dark days are over (we had a very cold spring). I took vitamin b because I was always tired but I didn't know it could change your mood.

Looks like vitamin b megadoses work similar to drugs against depression without the nasty side effects.

Lemmingwise

The New Chinese Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>male homosexuality
Nah, not when you consider how insanely homophobic feminists are to gay men.
No idea what you're talking about. I've known quite a few feminists before I removed most from my life and they all cheered on homosexuality. Go to a gay pride event and tally the people that would call themselves feminists. It's far higher than average population cross section.

As for academic feminism (gender studies and such) also can't stop extolling the virtues of (male and female) homosexuality.

I have somilar experience with feminist publications, people I've met from california and quebec so I don't think it's just euro feminism either.

So what is this based on?

OneMillionRPM

iunno
kiwifarms.net
I believe that certain conspiracy theories were intentionally created to delegitimize otherwise rational criticism.
It's gotten to where any time I see a new conspiracy theory being paraded around in the mainstream, I immediately wonder what well they're trying to poison this time. I wouldn't say they were created to discredit legitimate criticism, but they're definitely being given exposure for that purpose.

Like flat earth, moon landing denialists, etc. and how they make a convenient opponent for the "believe Science(tm)" crowd. Go against the dogma and you're lumped in with said opponent. Or how you couldn't discuss the 2016 DNC email leaks (especially the one over their Pied Piper strategy) without Pizzagate getting brought up.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this qualifies precisely as a conspiracy theory but its definitely a view conspiracy theorists often hold.

In recent years I have come very heavily to sympathize with outright anti-intellectualism. I stop just short of calling myself an anti-intellectual since that runs so contrary to every point of view I thought I had founded my beliefs on, but its probably only a matter of time. Its a simple reality that all of the "smart" people in the world are really not as smart as they claim to be. Or that they're only particularly knowledgable on one subject. And of the ones who really are intelligent across the board, its only natural that they would work to advance their best interests and not yours. Since only a total sucker would think working for the greater good is anything but futile.

In retrospect I'm not really sure why I ever thought otherwise on this subject. It seems blatantly obvious to me now.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. M@d_Møs3s
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this qualifies precisely as a conspiracy theory but its definitely a view conspiracy theorists often hold.

In recent years I have come very heavily to sympathize with outright anti-intellectualism. I stop just short of calling myself an anti-intellectual since that runs so contrary to every point of view I thought I had founded my beliefs on, but its probably only a matter of time. Its a simple reality that all of the "smart" people in the world are really not as smart as they claim to be. Or that they're only particularly knowledgable on one subject. And of the ones who really are intelligent across the board, its only natural that they would work to advance their best interests and not yours. Since only a total sucker would think working for the greater good is anything but futile.

In retrospect I'm not really sure why I ever thought otherwise on this subject. It seems blatantly obvious to me now.
I'd hazard that it's not anti-intellectual, more that "intellectual" was funneled into a very specific definition and set of opinions and beliefs over the last couple of decades.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
I'd hazard that it's not anti-intellectual, more that "intellectual" was funneled into a very specific definition and set of opinions and beliefs over the last couple of decades.
I dunno about that. History shows a pretty clear pattern of intellectuals causing trouble when left to their own devices for too long. This kind of stuff pops up in as diverse places as the Roman Empire and ancient China, so I'm leaning on the idea that its an associated personality trait of intellectual people to inherently believe and become passionate about immensely stupid things.

Besides, who doesn't know that guy who can do complex equations in his head or walk you step by step through nuclear fission complete with all of the figures calculated to the nearest fifth decimal place, and then immediately changes the subject and begins talking about his chakras and how your aura looks different today?

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. M@d_Møs3s
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno about that. History shows a pretty clear pattern of intellectuals causing trouble when left to their own devices for too long. This kind of stuff pops up in as diverse places as the Roman Empire and ancient China, so I'm leaning on the idea that its an associated personality trait of intellectual people to inherently believe and become passionate about immensely stupid things.

Besides, who doesn't know that guy who can do complex equations in his head or walk you step by step through nuclear fission complete with all of the figures calculated to the nearest fifth decimal place, and then immediately changes the subject and begins talking about his chakras and how your aura looks different today?
Eh I worry more about the aggressively stupid but that's just me.

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely wonder about the year 2012 and whether the Mayan calendar really did predict... something.

The steep, stark decline everything has been on since that year, coupled with the awfulness of our modern world and the awfulness of people's behavior, it really seems to defy logic sometimes and makes me truly wonder about a supernatural or spiritual explanation.

Lemmingwise

The New Chinese Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Reminds me of what ted kazcynski had to say on intellectuals:

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Karl der Grosse

Is a mentally NORMAL man.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The people worldwide who actually hold power are convinced that the current human population levels on earth will destroy the ecosphere and bring about complete human extinction. They are contemplating (or, more horrifyingly, already secretly implementing) all manner of measures to bring about a massive population reduction in the next fifty years.

The worst part is, they're right.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
The people worldwide who actually hold power are convinced that the current human population levels on earth will destroy the ecosphere and bring about complete human extinction. They are contemplating (or, more horrifyingly, already secretly implementing) all manner of measures to bring about a massive population reduction in the next fifty years.

The worst part is, they're right.
I’ll be the first to admit, I’m a bear of very little brain, so I ask questions. What am I missing about population control being bad? Is it that we’re carrying it to its logical conclusion (Children of Man style no birth, killing already-born people, forced sterilization, that kind of thing)? I get that, I just never see the segue spelled out and want to make sure I’m on the same page.