What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
The real reason to defund planned parenthood and the poor sex education in parts of the US is to increase voter numbers
It sounds plausible, but then you consider that it's Republicans who want to defund Planned Parenthood/pass abortion restrictions/teach bad sex-ed which would almost certainly make a net gain of Democrat voters (except in states like South Dakota or whatever).

Now illegal immigration (and immigration/open borders in general), that's definitely a push to get more Democrat voters. Democrats don't care whatsoever about the immigrants themselves except as a club to bash Republicans with and as a way to get more votes. In Europe they're doing the same thing with Muslims.
I would also like to add one more to the list - The NBA playoffs and finals are rigged.
They are, and I guarantee in a few years this won't even be considered a conspiracy theory but will have been proven factual. I also suspect the NFL is rigged too. I don't think it's totally scripted like wrestling, but I think the league will push one way or the other to get the games to go the way they want and favor some teams/players. The point is to increase viewership (make more dramatic games or just comebacks/upsets which are good for the league) and for basketball, drag out the playoffs (more ad revenue).

I believe that it was a government arrangement for JFK to be assassinated and that's it. The phantom time hypothesis is also interesting but most definitely bunk. There were more but I'm tired and can't remember shit all so if I do I'll edit with them.
JFK won his election due to the deep state. Big city machine politics (which Joe Kennedy and of course his son knew well, and which are linked to national politics and thus the deep state) helped push him over the edge. One of these big city mayors was Richard Daley, mayor of Chicago, who pretty much verifiably stole the election for JFK. Now, we all know if you don't play by the rules the deep state sets out for you, you're in trouble, and if your main benefactor is a Chicago politician, you're in even more trouble. In this case, they decided to teach JFK a lesson by gunning him down in the streets right there, and they later had to kill Bobby Kennedy too because they knew there might be consequences if he won.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PT 522

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
It sounds plausible, but then you consider that it's Republicans who want to defund Planned Parenthood/pass abortion restrictions/teach bad sex-ed which would almost certainly make a net gain of Democrat voters (except in states like South Dakota or whatever).
Sure it's Republicans in office. but I suspect their anti abortion stance is held only because 1- it's one of the few ways neo-cons can differentiate themselves from Democrats. and 2- To the extent that they can make abortion harder to access and less likely to happen they do it on behalf of the same people who control the Democrat party.
The ground I stand on when I assert this isn't as firm as I'd like but. I really do believe both parties agree on a globalist agenda.
There's very few religious Republicans left with the energy to care about abortion. Those that do still care more or less just want people to face the consequences of their sexual lifestyle or were traumatized by their own abortion experiences.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
They are, and I guarantee in a few years this won't even be considered a conspiracy theory but will have been proven factual. I also suspect the NFL is rigged too. I don't think it's totally scripted like wrestling, but I think the league will push one way or the other to get the games to go the way they want and favor some teams/players. The point is to increase viewership (make more dramatic games or just comebacks/upsets which are good for the league) and for basketball, drag out the playoffs (more ad revenue).
A real case happened in baseball, it might be mentionned in another thread but it worth to mention it again. Some players of the Chicago White Sox in 1919 were accused of match fixing. That scandal was known as "Black Sox scandal". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal

In politics conspiracies, sometimes I think then Teddy Roosevelt run as a 3rd party candidate in 1912 was a way to let Woodrow Wilson winning the presidency.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Legit question RE: the McCann's: Is there any non circumstantial evidence for the parents involvement other than their inconsistent story when put against their friends recounts and the dogs? I've seen a lot of talk it was the parents but I haven't had the evidence presented to me well. I can't decide what happened with that case, but I know that I don't trust the dogs as far as I could throw the handler (I'm a defense attorney, dogs aren't real evidence. As far as I'm concerned they are way too influenced by the handler and just indicate when the handler wants them to. Dogs are experts at human body language, and can do it even if the handler isn't giving a sign on purpose). Their story is suspicious, but if it's just them and the dog I don't think we know shit. Mostly the Portuguese cops are just hilariously incompetent.

Wait, climate change being real is a conspiracy theory to you? That's kind of the official position, isn't it?

I have a suspicion that Russia plays a big part in pushing global warming/climate change stuff, with the goal of getting more european nations dependent on its "greener" natural gas. I have no facts or data to back this up.

I think there actually was a conspiracy to first prevent trump from being elected, and then to interfere with him getting anything done, and if not the entire DNC then a significant chunk of the leadership was involved. I'm not sure if I think the MSM is actively working with them, or just has lined itself up ideologically with them.

I think kennedy was killed by lee harvey oswald via gunshots from the texas schoolbook depository. I think Jack Ruby was a fucking moron wannabe cop/gangster who thought people would love him for killing the dude that killed Kennedy.

I guess I 50% believe the conspiracy theories about the Clintons having people killed. I mean... a lot of people have mysteriously died while involved in investigations related to the clintons...

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
I guess I 50% believe the conspiracy theories about the Clintons having people killed. I mean... a lot of people have mysteriously died while involved in investigations related to the clintons...
To add more to this theory would be that during Bill's time as governor Arkansas was the grand central station for getting cocaine into the US so you bet the Clinton's would have some ties to it.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Madeline McCann's disappearance was a fabrication by her parents and nobody can ever tell me otherwise. Either she died accidentally of a sleeping pill overdose and her corpse was concealed or she was sold into sex slavery. Don't even fight me on this one.
Their parents are beyond shady. You can't leave your 3 children unsupervised,in an unlocked room away, to eat your fucking tapas in peace. They could totally afford a nanny, or bring the kids to the restaurant with them.

I don't know about an overdose, both parents are doctors, maybe Madeline's father raped and killed his own daughter and they covered it up. Or it just happened. They found her dead, but they also wanted some money for their mortgage and they fabricated the whole thing.

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
Their parents are beyond shady. You can't leave your 3 children unsupervised,in an unlocked room away, to eat your fucking tapas in peace. They could totally afford a nanny, or bring the kids to the restaurant with them.

I don't know about an overdose, both parents are doctors, maybe Madeline's father raped and killed his own daughter and they covered it up. Or it just happened. They found her dead, but they also wanted some money for their mortgage and they fabricated the whole thing.
Or drop all the kids off at the resort's night daycare.
None of their stories match up anyway with how they tried to imply that the kidnapper was sighted.

I mention overdose because some found it strange that the two other McCann children slept through the search for Madeline, even with all the noise and people coming in and out. This led to the theory that their mother drugged them with sleeping pills so they wouldn't wake up while their parents were out eating tapas.
I do believe that Madeline's familly sexually abused or exploited her. The overdose thing is mostly benefit of the doubt.

It's so creepy and weird how her parents wouldn't shut up about her "perfect little body" and how "beautiful" she was after she went missing. Usually parents whose children disappear talk about the kid's personality, hobbies, or what they brought to their lives.

Ciroplex

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or did you miss 9/11? -- How can you miss 9/11?

I definitely believe that one was some government fuckery.

nonvir_1984

Well, that's all, folks
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to believe that shape shifting reptiles, many of whom are Jewish, are the surreptitious masters of the world, using Masons and Muslims as their unwitting foot soldiers and chem trails are evidence of their mass-medicating of the unwitting people globally. But, it is too good to be true. Apart from that, I can't really bring myself to believe anything much.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
Believe Parts of:

Pizzagate: Less that anything was going on at Comet exactly but more that the Podestas and others are all tied together with something like that. Oddly enough some people think the Podestas got Madeline and it tying in with the weird double iris thing she had going on. Don't personally buy into that second part too, too much but there was this wanted poster that looked kinda like them from what I recall if it wasn't faked.

Soros: I mean you can see where he throws his money around with hardly any digging.

Batshit that I wouldn't be surprised if it was true but probably isn't:

Simulation Theory: We live in something kinda like the Matrix, and it's currently shitting it's pants for some reason. Hence why we get things like Trump managing to become president, Floridaman, Troons, the hilarious chaos of things in general as of late.

A Dimensional Merge: This ties into Mandela Theory sorta but my pet theory is that when they first fired up the Large Hadron Collider and there was an incident that shut it down for a good while. I think that incident merged a couple of different taking different parts from each one and thus we get the things like people thinking Mandela was dead and Berenstein vs. Berenstain Bears.

I always felt like that time-period was the start of things getting to the weirdness we known now almost.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Eryngium and Miang

SilkGnut

Gnuts of the Finest Silk
kiwifarms.net
The motivations behind the military actions undertaken over the last few centuries have been to wipe out the remnants of the nation of Tartary. This nation dominated the world (look at old maps!) within the last 300 years and has been entirely wiped from the maps and memory holed in an attempt to stitch together a false historical narrative that has as many holes in it as swiss cheese.

Oh, and New York City was inhabited by giants. The city is filled with doors, staircases, and rooms that are all comically large for the average person. Go down to the city and look if you doubt it, at a certain point I am confident that somebody would have spoken up about this design and how it would be unreasonable to heat buildings when they all have 6 extra feet of headroom.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Welp I'll make the distinction between Conspiracies (things with evidence to support or people are pushing in real time) vs. Conspiracy theories, mere theories without evidence or substantial evidence of any kind:

Conspiracies:
White genocide attempt, even if it doesn't occur or succeed there are groups pushing for this across the world and across the political spectrum and across magnitudes of power.

False flags throughotu history (and still being done today: for power grasp reasons : Russia being blamed for everything under the sun)

George Soros and other figures working to undermine western countries, and even non-western countries.

Politicians are under payroll for drug cartelts, and sex traffickers. (Not all politicians but it hardly matters.)

The news are propoganda artist for every country for certain political and sometimes nefarious agendas.

Many of our politicians not bought by drug cartels/sex traffickers, are funded by foreign governments (Israel being a good example)

Governments wanting a civil war purposely. Operation mockingbird plus all this race/class/sex baiting. The line can't be stepped over forever pushing this and leading to a lack of unity.
/etc. (Could go on for hours of credible conspiracies)

Let's get to the conspiracy theories:

Things that aren't so capable of being proven or have anything but at best circumstantial evidence:

Souls/unique souls/limited souls theory: Basically, I've believed NPC's aren't just a problem with low IQ people, but that maybe we do have a "soul" or something akin to a soul. In a population with so many people there may indeed be a limited amount of unique souls. This is where we can see how certain people look like twins sometimes from different parts of the world and the philosophical zombie concept being brought back to the lime light. I think it's less of an education problem and maybe the fact that some people are born without said "unique souls" are are habitual sheep in a sense, programmed by everyone else and not a true existence of themselves. I first thought this when I was a young kid when staring into people's eyes. Some people have something you can notice, a presence,an understanding, something there. Other people I would just kind of notice the hamster wheel was turning but not much else was functioning outside of the base level.

Multiple cults (and I don't just mean religious groups) that have hidden themselves amongst society for generations are now surfacing and creating many of these issues we face. Some may be on this site as we speak or on other sites purposely mocking peopel to steer them from this conclusion or what have you. Using the same tactics as calling things conspiracy theories when they may have substantial value. The so called "Globalist" might be multiple cults fighting for supremacy of society playing both sides with the majority of either being non the wiser. Almost as if society and warring factions are merely pieces on a chess board.

Fate guided events (May tie into a simulation theory): But I believe certain events in life are destined to play out no matter what. When I first moved to the city I live near, our library had a drawing context, back when I was a child, so I entered it. Now here's where things get weird: Your name, and information was to be turned in with your drawing. The winner would receive three tickets to the circus that was coming in a few weeks... Now, what happened was, I missed the dead line to turn in my drawing so I in essence forfeited my chance to get any such winnings. Yet a week passed, and the phone rang with one of the librarians informing me I was the winner . When I went in to find out how I won the art board was on display however, in the #1 spot, was a blank space. I told my parents that I hadn't turned mine in with my information and my parents began questioning how I had won, but also how they had contacted us, and weirder yet the librarian brushed off our question and acted like she didn't notice that there was no drawing for first place, and only told us that "She wasn't the one making the decisions on who won." Which should have been my drawing since I won. I ended up taking the tickets, but I still never forgot that awkward moment. Even weirder is how my art wasn't on the board, and neither was my name. (Before someone asks, no we were not registered with the library at that time, which makes it even more odd)

Simulation theory: I don't fully believe it, but if it were to be the case, it could explain the above event where the events in everyone's life are programmed and it would explain "errors" or even abnormalities in reality. Deja vu', prophetic dreams, the most random occurrences. I've noticed in multiple areas of life sometimes reality has a sick sense of displaying "hints" of upcoming events even if we are not originally aware.

Aliens/Supernatural/occult (witch craft)etc.: I believe that more than likely certain aspects of these concepts are real. Governments for years have looked into these practices and or invested into research for these concepts in large supplies. It seems weird that so many high ranking officials have had ties to said beliefs or activities. Could tie into cult behavior or just that governments are more aware of some actually real and pragmatic uses of the supernatural/occult or may be aware of alien life and are avoiding letting it slip out due to the fears of mass hysteria that may well ensue if society becomes aware of said things. If magic does exist, I doubt it's anything like Harry potter from the few documents detailing such events within the government (or using warlocks/witches for some odd practices) Sure, it could be that governments are just desperate for power, but if something doesn't have any merit I find it hard to believe so many have invested into such rituals or seeking aid from deities. The magnitude of their existences if they do is the other questionable aspect.

Dimensional overlap: Instead of fate guided events, it could very well be possible that our reality crosses over with other dimensions, which could explain deja vu, prophetic dreams and more. For instance, it could very well be deja vu is a brain overlap where another version of ourselves has a thought pattern that allows us to see a future event based on a reality ahead of our own and possibly vice versa to other realities. Could explain oddities in events playing out, memories, deja vu, even appearances of "ghosts" and other super natural beings. If the overlap ceases to exist or it fades away it would also explain why some of these events aren't easy to prove if the bridge between the two also cease to exist and function. I will say though, I've met people near a place my friend used to live that have had all manner of run ins with super natural occurrences, and although not super natural, I too have had an odd occurrence on that stretch of land.

Dreams may be alternate realities, or are more than abstract nonsense, and psychological guilt and stress. Whether it be prophetic dreams, people being affected in real life by their dreams (I'd go into it but my post would be too long, which it already is), the different effects they have on people via waking from them, or in states of sleep paralysis/etc. They may not be anything that spectacular, but I find it hard to believe they are merely just "fun time in dream land." From some of my own personal experiences which are numerous.

/Too much more to cover but I'll end there.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: whitekyurem

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
Fate guided events (May tie into a simulation theory): But I believe certain events in life are destined to play out no matter what. When I first moved to the city I live near, our library had a drawing context, back when I was a child, so I entered it. Now here's where things get weird: Your name, and information was to be turned in with your drawing. The winner would receive three tickets to the circus that was coming in a few weeks... Now, what happened was, I missed the dead line to turn in my drawing so I in essence forfeited my chance to get any such winnings. Yet a week passed, and the phone rang with one of the librarians informing me I was the winner . When I went in to find out how I won the art board was on display however, in the #1 spot, was a blank space. I told my parents that I hadn't turned mine in with my information and my parents began questioning how I had won, but also how they had contacted us, and weirder yet the librarian brushed off our question and acted like she didn't notice that there was no drawing for first place, and only told us that "She wasn't the one making the decisions on who won." Which should have been my drawing since I won. I ended up taking the tickets, but I still never forgot that awkward moment. Even weirder is how my art wasn't on the board, and neither was my name. (Before someone asks, no we were not registered with the library at that time, which makes it even more odd)
I'd guess your parents signed you up, you missed the actual submission deadline for your piece, the actual winner was chosen entirely at random (it being a kids art contest and the judge not really wanting to do any judging.), and that random pick just happened to be you and your non-existent artwork.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
It's weak as far as conspiracy theories go, but I absolutely believe identity politics are being supported in our academic and political institutions and pushed by the media because the wealthy were scared at how much normal Americans sympathized with a bunch of dirty hippies protesting the fact that no one got locked up for the 2008 financial crisis.

There's a reason a week after Occupy Wall Street started, and were already garnering national headlines and inspiring copycat protests across the country, the Progressive Stack came out of nowhere and some random arts student was held up as the face of the movement. Suddenly the national conversation veered back into issues of group identity and conveniently moved far away from the topic of income inequality.

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
Simulation theory is interesting but really unlikely. Every "glitch in the matrix" or "Mandela effect" story I've heard really isn't that much special and definitely "can't be explained any other way". The top one on reddit, for example, about a guy who supposedly saw the future of him getting hit by a truck before dodging it... has the events backwards. It's more likely that, after nearly missing getting hit, his brain freaked out and replayed the event a couple times with a side of "what could have happened" while still reeling with shock. As with all things, Occam's Razor applies.
And Newton's Flaming Laser Sword.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net

The popular smile face button, a common sight in the early 1970's, was actually designed by the US government as a replacement to the popular peace button of the late 1960's.

This is one of a number of bizarre ways the Nixon administration attempted "grass roots" sabotage of the anti-war effort. Nixon doesn't get credit for it though; most of the orders for this kind of psych-ops came from Vice President Agnew, who had a personal vendetta against hippies, especially politicized ones.

The button's designer is credited to Brigadier General Harvey Ball, a career military man in the National Guard and Army Reserves, who came up with the idea in 1962 after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. One weird plan the military was considering was a second invasion of Cuba, in which the invading soldiers were to pass out the smile buttons to civilians as a gesture of goodwill. It might sound weird, but this was the same government that had plans to poison Castro's cigars or dose him with a chemical that would make his beard fall out. These plans for a second invasion were shelved during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and Ball's buttons were mothballed. A small number were released to the public at political rallies and demonstrations in order to gauge their popularity. Ball was paid a single lump-sum payment for his work, $45. It was never copyrighted or trademarked.

The turning point was the Democratic National convention of 1968, when protesters rioted and cops busted heads. The whole scene appalled Agnew, who was running with Nixon for the Republicans, filling him with loathing for hippie scum. After the new administration took office in 1969, Agnew began his obsessive trolling of hippies. One of his first moves was to contact the Federal Communications Commission and get them to ban "With a Little Help From My Friends" by the Beatles and "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane, two songs that really stuck in his craw, from radio airplay. He spent his entire tenure as Vice President engaged in this weird penny-ante harassment of the counter culture.

It was at Agnew's behest that COINTELPRO went digging in their vaults in the Spring of 1969 to see what stuff they had with which to troll the counterculture. They still had Ball's smile buttons, which were brought to his attention, but he saw no use for them.

Fast forward to 1972. The Vietnam war is reaching its apex, and anti-war forces are driving the Democrats. Anti-war activist and senator Eugene McCarthy is a surprisingly strong contender in the primaries against establishment senator George McGovern. One one front, Watergate is put into motion to disrupt the Democrats. And on another front, Agnew finally figured out what to do with those damn hippies and their peace signs.

COINTELPRO had been disbanded in 1971, but remnants of it were still involved in covert operations that included infiltrating anti-war and radical fringe groups, including the Weathermen, the SDS, and others of that ilk. Someone within one of these covert groups brought up the smile buttons again, and suggested they be passed out both to radicals and people on the street. The idea was that the peace signs were simply a fashion trend, albeit one with a political meaning. Replace them with an innocuous and meaningless icon, and one visible symbol of the anti-war effort would eventually vanish from the streets.

The story gets a little murky at this point. It is known that nearly 15 million smile buttons were distributed, mostly for free, throughout the autumn of 1972. They caught on immediately, and soon had risen to icon status. The peace symbol, which had been visible on every urban streetcorner in early 1972 had vanished seemingly overnight. By 1973, it was rare to see a peace symbol anywhere; smile faces were everywhere. Agnew got bogged down in his own scandals during late 1972, and never publicly commented on the operation except an ambiguous comment he made shortly before his death: "I look back on the hippie movement...and you know what? I smile..."

Nixon stopped sending troops to Vietnam by the end of 1972, and by 1974 the troops had been withdrawn. Saigon fell in 1975, due mainly to the absence of American troops. The smile face lives today, appropriated by Wal-Mart. General Ball died in 2001.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino