What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Return of the Freaker

Gonna freak ur mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think one faction of "aliens" are what became of Atlantis and they've been up to some things and are ready to announce themselves
Be wary of any announcement of first contact, regardless of which side initiates. Project blue beam is real. "Aliens" will be used as the final push for open world government. They'll also just so happen to tell us how enlightened/spiritually positive/whatever all the elite agendas are.

Quantum Diabetes

Kiwifarts.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Be wary of any announcement of first contact, regardless of which side initiates. Project blue beam is real. "Aliens" will be used as the final push for open world government. They'll also just so happen to tell us how enlightened/spiritually positive/whatever all the elite agendas are.
I'm thinking of what I said as a storyline for that very thing. I have a rare fucky color blindness and I think I wont see holograms properly and theyll be glaringly obvious to me.
I see red/green fine but dark blues and blacks look the same to me, dark burgundy just looks brown, etc .
Green on red looks like it's floating to me,

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, and we're obviously in a simulation.
I think that we're in a simulation but I don't know what to do about it. Are we supposed to try to get out? How would that even work?

Every social conspiracy theory is correct and wrong. It's correct in it's subject and observations, but wrong in the reasons for doing it; (((teh jews))) or NWO. When it's just a bunch of rich farmers desperately trying to keep the herd alive. Bill Gates talking about depopulation on TED is a ruse. It's done to make you think that the NWO/Elites/Jews are in control, when in reality, there are three unstoppable forces working together; Mother Nature, Father Time and God/[insert religion].
Conspiracy theories are nice in that they assume somebody, somewhere is in control. There is no conductor, no engineers and no brakes on this crazy train.

I guess thinking the world is a simulation is dangerous close to thinking someone is in control, but I don't think they are simulating anything nice, it's some kind of disaster or "what if the planned destruction of the world trade center in 2001 succeeded" type simulator.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theories are nice in that they assume somebody somewhere is on control. There is no conductor, no engineers and no brakes on this crazy train.

I guess thinking the world is a simulation is dangerous close to thinking someone is in control, but I don't think they are simulating anything nice, it's some kind of disaster or "what if the destruction of the world trade center in 2001 succeeded" type simulator.
Not to be boring, but to have nobody in charge of a group would go against every thing we know and see in other species, from rats to lions, from chimps to flies. There's always an alpha male, there's always a tribal chief. Such is the way of things.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to be boring, but to have nobody in charge of a group would go against every thing we know and see in other species, from rats to lions, from chimps to flies. There's always an alpha male, there's always a tribal chief. Such is the way of things.
But they're only tribal chiefs. There's no small group of lions pulling all the strings for lions everywhere, only local lion pack leaders. I also think that our leaders are far more incompetent and malicious than anyone thinks including myself.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
But they're only tribal chiefs. There's no small group of lions pulling all the strings for lions everywhere, only local lion pack leaders. I also think that our leaders are far more incompetent and malicious than anyone thinks including myself.
Skipping over why there isn't one lion leader to rule them all and by using the same logic, we would have to be looking at every country, run by a leader, working with a group of other countries, all run by leaders, who work together, or not at all, to make the world go in a direction, without having any input in that direction?

In every group of primates, there is always one head, one leader. I can believe that a bunch of tribes knocking about in the woods wouldn't agree to get along, just like native Americans were always at each others throats, but for that to happen on a world wide scale AND have things function as well as they do? I'm sorry but I can't buy it.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Skipping over why there isn't one lion leader to rule them all and by using the same logic, we would have to be looking at every country, run by a leader, working with a group of other countries, all run by leaders, who work together, or not at all, to make the world go in a direction, without having any input in that direction?

In every group of primates, there is always one head, one leader. I can believe that a bunch of tribes knocking about in the woods wouldn't agree to get along, just like native Americans were always at each others throats, but for that to happen on a world wide scale AND have things function as well as they do? I'm sorry but I can't buy it.
Well, things are not working well anymore. The world doesn't need anyone at the helm to go in a direction; different groups of people working toward their own goals would naturally tend toward some kind of direction.

When I look at the supposed leadership of this country I only see people trying to squeeze the last drop of blood out of the stone before SHTF, which I think is what they've been doing for a long time. Aren't we kind of arguing the same thing? Anything that looks like a plan just so happens to be something that makes rich people richer, which they can all agree on, without needing a plan or a leader to point things in a particular direction.

Blackh0le

libtard detected
kiwifarms.net
Ashkenazi Jews are a bloodline of vampires than can only reproduce via race mixing.
The elites rely on the blood of gentile children to stay alive and to not look like demonspawn.

Demon of the Winds

kiwifarms.net
Climate Change has always been a plan to one-massively reduce living standards in the West, raise living standards in the third world. and impose a never ending tyranny of which Covid was but a trial run.

Alex Jones and Prison Planet predicted years ago that Climate Change and Sustainability, Agenda 21-and all of that will be used to create a tyranny where people live in high rise apartments, own nothing, have their every behavior routinely monitored, and are more or less serfs.

The plans for climate lockdowns, carbon footprint meters, and forcing people out of their cars are already well advanced.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
those monkey torture youtube videos are a part of something much more sinister.
those videos exist and people put in the comments rejoicing at the torment of monkeys.
now these people say that out in the open for the world to see
i bet theirs whats app groups, message boards and discord groups that revolve around monkey torture and its probably even worse.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Alex Jones has always been controlled opposition--an intelligence asset. The idea that some random guy could have waltzed into Bohemian Grove (occupied by some of the most rich and powerful people on the planet), filmed that weird faux human sacrifice ritual and not been caught or severely punished afterward is totally absurd to me.
His role seems obvious: "amusing kook conspiracy theorist" who muddies the waters by mixing disinformation with true insight, in order to distract and make anyone who agrees with anything he says look like a loon too by association.

I also think he's considerably older than he claims to be. He's supposedly 23 in this video:

He looks 10 years older at least.

Last edited:

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
I think that we're in a simulation but I don't know what to do about it. Are we supposed to try to get out? How would that even work?
How would a program escape a computer?

It's probably been brought up already, but I believe there were more than two shooters at Columbine. There were over a hundred witnesses who claimed the rest of that gaylord trenchcoat mafia were there, and the school and government refused to release any security footage from places where kids claimed to have seen other shooters.

Last edited:

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
How would a program escape a computer?

It's probably been brought up already, but I believe there were more than two shooters at Columbine. There were over a witnesses who claimed the rest of that gaylord trenchcoat mafia were there, and the school and government refused to release any security footage from places where kids claimed to have seen other shooters.
One of the other kids involved was supposedly the son of a high up FBI official in the region. So it's another case of how much of a glow op was it really?