What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
I think Alex Jones has always been controlled opposition--an intelligence asset. The idea that some random guy could have waltzed into Bohemian Grove (occupied by some of the most rich and powerful people on the planet), filmed that weird faux human sacrifice ritual and not been caught or severely punished afterward is totally absurd to me.
His role seems obvious: "amusing kook conspiracy theorist" who muddies the waters by mixing disinformation with true insight, in order to distract and make anyone who agrees with anything he says look like a loon too by association.

I also think he's considerably older than he claims to be. He's supposedly 23 in this video:
View attachment 2566455
He looks 10 years older at least.
An American David Icke.

Icke talks sense for 90% of his stuff, but the lizard accusations pushed him in to loony-bin territory. Either to protect himself, or because he's paid opposition.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
Alex Jones raving on Piers Morgan after Sandy Hook convinced me that he either has no public self control or likely uses his crazy ravings to paint conspiracy theorists as insane, unreasonable, stupid, and blabbering nuts.

A lot of public "far right activists" or "conspiracy theorists" also behave this way-now sure that sort of politics attracts people who routinely give middle fingers to social conventions and not looking cra cra, but the image of the crazed screeching unkempt conspiracy theorist is intentionally crafted by the System-whether or not individuals are controlled opposition or just incapable of acting reasonable for thirty seconds.

Notice you'll never find a conspiracy theorist or "far right activist" who comes across as articulate and not off their meds-despite them existing in the mainstream media portrayals that is.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The notion that a terror attack could be faked with crisis actors in order to ram through draconian legislation isn't crazy at all, but most people instinctively (and understandably) reject the whole idea when they're faced with any possible victims. The thought that they might be wrong, falsely accusing those suffering in the wake of tragedy of lying, keeps them from objectively weighing even the most clear cut evidence of bullshit.
Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112987.pdf
From page 16 of the document:
“We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of a Cuban agent and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government.”
Note: "real or simulated"--the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff at the time were willing to actually murder people as part of their false flag.

This quote from Bill Clinton's 2004 autobiography "My Life" certainly gives the impression that he's seen multiple instances of total BS events passed off as real:
"Just a month before, Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong had left their colleague, Michael Collins, aboard spaceship Columbia and walked on the moon...The old carpenter asked me if I really believed it happened. I said sure, I saw it on television. He disagreed; he said that he didn't believe it for a minute, that 'them television fellers' could make things look real that weren't. Back then, I thought he was a crank. During my eight years in Washington, I saw some things on TV that made me wonder if he wasn't ahead of his time."

For anyone curious, here's a 16 part exposé that contains a huge number of photos from the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, many of which form a series that were taken in quick succession from a window a few floors up and very close by the main bomb site: https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/boston-1/
I've also attached a PDF archive version (divided into three parts) at the bottom of this post. If you hadn't suspected any government or media shenanigans before parsing, you will after.
There was a youtuber called Betsy Lee McGee who made very entertaining and well-researched videos; some of the stuff she said was pretty out there, but the content was still worth watching imo. Her channel was purged by the site years ago, but I managed to find a HQ version of the video she made about Carlos Arredondo, the Boston Marathon "Cowboy Hero" on Bitchute:
I have an archive as well but it's too large to attach, I'll need to figure out a way to split it into multiple parts

Attachments

• boston1to5.pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 57
  • boston6to10.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 38
  • boston11to16.pdf
    11.6 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:

BlaireWhitesBottom

kiwifarms.net
The Montreal Screwjob was a work, Vince knew that he couldnt pay Bret Hart so they got together and had a worked shoot to increase Bret's value, and then he signed the biggest contract in wrestling history as a result while Vince worked within the confines to develop the Mr McMahon character, he knew WCW was going to fuck up with Hart because he wasnt their "type" of wrestler

TheRatcatcher

Camp Sneedvaro
kiwifarms.net
All pedophile rings are operated and ran by every two-bit intelligence agency in the United States. I don't have a lot of evidence, but I get the feeling these groups are used as a way to create some kind of illicit underground market to funnel money for all of their illegal black projects.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
All pedophile rings are operated and ran by every two-bit intelligence agency in the United States. I don't have a lot of evidence, but I get the feeling these groups are used as a way to create some kind of illicit underground market to funnel money for all of their illegal black projects.
Bouncing off of this - paedo rings by the hyper elite are 100% a thing, with misbehavers and aberrant personalities outed to the media (deliberately) as penance for betraying the savoire faire of the elite circle.

It happens, in every single country, by the extremely wealthy and powerful. I believe at one point, someone who ascends me the highest of levels will be given the opportunity to engage. They may be able to politely sidestep the offer depending on how socially astute they are, but a rejection essentially blocks them from advancing further, if not hamstrings them to the point of media lynching, prison, 'suicide.'

All this, to defend what is psychologically a simple case of extreme cognitive dissonance (fucking children whilst identifying as a moral creature.)

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
There's an interview with Patrice O'Neal talking about how it works in Hollywood, and is a basic rundown of how it works everywhere. You're only allowed a certain level of success before you have to pay back into the system with some form of blackmail material. It might start out with sucking off Producers to get your breaks, but to continue the line of success costs you more and more. Its the whole deal with the devil thing both proverbially and factually.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
100% true conspiracies
Covid is being used as a power grab to ensure the gravy train keeps on rolling.

Waco was a message to the milita movement that uncle Sam will murder your kids.

The ATF helped carry out the attack on OKC to cover up their arms trafficking within the US to street gangs. The FBI would have screamed to the DOJ and Clinton would have been creamed.

There is a conspiracy by the Uber Rich to install some form of authoritarian governments within all countries on this planet to ensure the people never get the bright idea of revolution.

Operation Northwoods is a real thing the feds infiltrate and antagonize organizations.

January 6th was a trumped up as the worst thing since 9/11 to destroy the dissident right and nationalist right wing within the west and persecute political dissidents.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Montreal Screwjob was a work, Vince knew that he couldnt pay Bret Hart so they got together and had a worked shoot to increase Bret's value, and then he signed the biggest contract in wrestling history as a result while Vince worked within the confines to develop the Mr McMahon character, he knew WCW was going to fuck up with Hart because he wasnt their "type" of wrestler
It does seem weird that Vince wouldn't have had him drop the belt before he freed him up to negotiate with Bischoff

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that most of the well known brain dead conspiracies are promoted so that people are social engineered to not believe any form of conspiracy is credible. I'm talking about things like fake moon landing, 9/11 being a controlled demolition, flat earth, lizard people, etc. These beliefs are extremely fringe, pretty much only legit schizos believe them, yet they are the most commonly recognized conspiracies.

You can even see the programming real time. You question the integrity of the election in any capacity -> you are a QTard Trumper. You believe the government made covid seem worse than it was in a bid for power -> you think covid LITERALLY does not exist. It's like normies are programmed to knee-jerk spazz out at the insinuation that people in power coordinate in any capacity for their own benefit. Yet 90% of the time these same people will also believe that people in power are greedy evil motherfuckers, just don't claim those greedy evil motherfuckers would coordinate even a little or you're a schizo.

On a somewhat related note, I've recently noticed there was massive spike in anti-vaxx memes from mid 2019. Weird coincidence, makes me wonder if it was more than that.

Last edited:

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes conspiracy theories can be a fun almost fantastical diversion-such as alien wars and secret US government FTL projects-you know “fun” conspiracies that few believe but do make for great late night content on the history channel.

It’s interesting that sort of conspiracism with its wacky sci fi content is no longer in vogue.

Anyway, it’s kind of odd how ISIS occasionally pops up in middle eastern hot zones without any prior connection there-it seems to be that their troops are actually carried or deposited by other states where there is chaos to be sowed. I would not be surprised if the US or Saudi Arabia or whoever secretly fly in “ISIS” members to say Yemen or Afghanistan.

Also Whistle blowers dying-you hear of people who do investigations who are found dead in their hotel rooms-suicide back of the head stuff or whose cars have mysterious accidents.

I legit would not be surprised if the powers that be have secret agents on retainer-that are trained in assassination and disposal of troublesome interlopers.

Find a connection between politicians, businesses, some bizarre cult, the local synagogue and the disappearance of little kids? Well you mysteriously might be found dead in your house-with the local paper reporting you committed suicide in a one paragraph article.

^ I do believe this happens and that it happens to those who get too close to revealing certain truths and who can’t be bought off or intimidated off the trail.

Probably why no one like Fox Mulder exists in real life-anyone who gets too close to actual plots and Cabals will without exception turn up dead.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really think it has any major negative effects on health or anything like some people do, but I've been told that fluoride in the water was really done because a lot of chemical companies had fluoride as a waste product and that they made shit up to let them dump it in the water. I switched to only drinking bottled water a few years back and didn't notice any decline or improvement in anything health-related which kind of leads me to believe that it really does do absolutely nothing.

Czechem Republic

kiwifarms.net
I switched to only drinking bottled water a few years back and didn't notice any decline or improvement in anything health-related which kind of leads me to believe that it really does do absolutely nothing.
You probably take good enough care of your teeth. (also rip your pineal gland)

Conspiratardery I believe:
  • 9/11 is real and mostly in line with the official story, but was allowed to happen because of political expedience
  • (and bldg. 7 was absolutely taken down on purpose)
  • The 'rona is real, but the responses to it are an excuse for power grabs
  • Glowniggery even on silly boards like this or places like /b/ absolutely happens
  • Soros is probably guilty of at least half the shit the right accuse him of
  • There are plenty of plausible reasons the 2020 election wasn't stolen, but the vulnerabilities are so widespread and questioning it is so discouraged that actually flipping a key state or two becomes easier over time, and this is by design.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
There are plenty of plausible reasons the 2020 election wasn't stolen
I'm curious what those are. My understanding is that there really is no way as an independent citizen to look into the matter other than accepting the "just trust me bro" from the officials. And I don't trust them, so when I see suspicious events followed by an adamant refusal to investigate topped with media gaslighting and misdirection I can only conclude there was so some cheating (or that officials aren't sure but don't want to risk exposing anything since there boi is in, which is just as bad).

AsianChris

The non-rapist version from true Korea
kiwifarms.net
I believe man really went to the moon but the footage was ,at least, partially faked due to propaganda purposes.

Hitler escaped to Argentina. Likely killed by a glownigger. Also, Mengele died in Brazil after drowning in the sea. Probably killed by a glownigga too.

Coups in South America were always a result from CIA vs KGB secret wars, even in countries with little to no conflict at all.

Pedo rings everywhere.

Kurt Cobain was assassinated.

Some elite people aren't human.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
1, There are pedo groups out there that are made up of powerful people, but aren't they devil worshipers or anything like that some people believes. They are like Jimmy Savile and other pedos linked to him, people who use their power to get away with it and gain access to children.

Even with people like Jeffrey Epstein, don't think he wanted to make being a pedo legal or anything like that. What happened is, he was able to do things for powerful people, be it child rape or in the case of Bill Gate link him up with people that could help him out in his goals aka a Nobel peace prize, and those like Bill Gates were willing to overlook the child rape for their own goals

And by doing those things, he got dirt on people he could use if he wanted and also found other degenerates that enjoyed the same sick shit as he did.

I'm also willing to bet every country has at least one of them. In the UK the files have been refused to be declassified and in America, really haven't gone after anyone else but Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew.

2. Angela Davis was a cia informant. Makes too much sense, if you look into her trial, it was a slam dunk, she purchased a number of firearms which she gave to Jackson to use in the kidnapping of a Judge, which ended up going wrong with the Judge being killed.

The only logical way she could have got off is if she flipped and became an informant. What I don't is why people act like she is a civil rights hero and did no wrong.

3. Some groups put out conspiracies theories about themselves in order to come across as more powerful or in most cases more competent.

This is something North Korea does a lot, wouldn't be shocked if Kim Jong-un is dead rumours comes from them, and were done just to make the rest of the world look foolish when he pops up very much alive.

4. Most governments don't care about overpopulation, they see more people = more workers = more tax money in their pockets and be damned if it means lower quality of living for the general population. It's also why they have immigration to the insane levels they are in most first world counties.

Interesting note, outside America, the abortion debate is over, so even the right-wing despite what many of them to say, still have insane immigration. In America, to me look like the right-wing does take measures to stop at least illegal immigration but they go very hard on banning abortion and overall having poorer sex education than the left.

While I won't say I believe this, I wouldn't be shocked if it was true, that the reason education is so piss poor is that less educated people have more children. In most counties, a common election running platform is education reform, yet we never see widely different results in most cases.

Just to add that most immigrants are of lower education and normally have more children in the first few generations than the general population.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
1, There are pedo groups out there that are made up of powerful people, but aren't they devil worshipers or anything like that some people believes. They are like Jimmy Savile and other pedos linked to him, people who use their power to get away with it and gain access to children.

Even with people like Jeffrey Epstein, don't think he wanted to make being a pedo legal or anything like that. What happened is, he was able to do things for powerful people, be it child rape or in the case of Bill Gate link him up with people that could help him out in his goals aka a Nobel peace prize, and those like Bill Gates were willing to overlook the child rape for their own goals

And by doing those things, he got dirt on people he could use if he wanted and also found other degenerates that enjoyed the same sick shit as he did.

I'm also willing to bet every country has at least one of them. In the UK the files have been refused to be declassified and in America, really haven't gone after anyone else but Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew.

2. Angela Davis was a cia informant. Makes too much sense, if you look into her trial, it was a slam dunk, she purchased a number of firearms which she gave to Jackson to use in the kidnapping of a Judge, which ended up going wrong with the Judge being killed.

The only logical way she could have got off is if she flipped and became an informant. What I don't is why people act like she is a civil rights hero and did no wrong.

3. Some groups put out conspiracies theories about themselves in order to come across as more powerful or in most cases more competent.

This is something North Korea does a lot, wouldn't be shocked if Kim Jong-un is dead rumours comes from them, and were done just to make the rest of the world look foolish when he pops up very much alive.

4. Most governments don't care about overpopulation, they see more people = more workers = more tax money in their pockets and be damned if it means lower quality of living for the general population. It's also why they have immigration to the insane levels they are in most first world counties.

Interesting note, outside America, the abortion debate is over, so even the right-wing despite what many of them to say, still have insane immigration. In America, to me look like the right-wing does take measures to stop at least illegal immigration but they go very hard on banning abortion and overall having poorer sex education than the left.

While I won't say I believe this, I wouldn't be shocked if it was true, that the reason education is so piss poor is that less educated people have more children. In most counties, a common election running platform is education reform, yet we never see widely different results in most cases.

Just to add that most immigrants are of lower education and normally have more children in the first few generations than the general population.
I think some of the pedos do warship moloch or the devil, but probably mostly in an "ironic" or LeVey satanism way.

The overpopulation thing is a mixed bag, some is the people in charge are probably legitimately new age Ghia cultists and others are using it as a tool.

I think there isn't a single overarching grand conspiracy, but several groups of rich/powerful people who have somewhat compatible goals (subdigagate the normies, in one world government) but also snake echother all the time.