What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
fake moon landing, 9/11 being a controlled demolition

See below for the fake moon landings. 9/11 was a controlled demolition. Watch and Fred Dibnah episode of him felling a chimney and you'll see how it was a controlled demolition. I mean, it had to be a controlled demolition. If they hadn't have popped the towers, they COULD have leaned over and fell on New York. With how tall and big they were, those two puppies just flopping on to downtown NYC would have been devastating. So they popped the towers to reduce the casualty rate, but can never come clean with that story, as there were still people stuck inside the towers. It was a real life philosophy hypothetical.
I believe man really went to the moon but the footage was ,at least, partially faked due to propaganda purposes.
There were reports knocking about the old web that the Russians succesfully got to the moon, years before the yanks, which makes sense with how far ahead they were in terms of space tech. However, the Russians couldn't work out how to get people back from the moon. They sent several missions up there, all suicide missions.

I believe that the yanks knew it was a suicide mission, sent 3 astronauts up there to relay to Huston what they saw, what it was like ETC. Then, at Hanger 18, Area 51, they recreated a film set (which is why hanger 18 got so much infamy), got Aldrin et al to recreate what the 3 guys on the moon did. How to walk, how to drive, how to act etc.

The supposed recording of Aldrin saying "they're hear" or "they're watching us" was the original recording of the americans on the moon, and they were talking about the Russians who were stuck up there.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but I've been told that fluoride in the water was really done because a lot of chemical companies had fluoride as a waste product and that they made shit up to let them dump it in the water
I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in the subject of fluoride--it is a fascinating and disturbing read, exhaustively documented:

Last edited:

Serbian Peacekeepers

Defenders of Biden
kiwifarms.net
I think all mainstream political parties , and by mainstream i mean anything the news talks about , is controlled opposition.
There is no way such "dangerous" groups like the far right would be allowed to exist openly if the government actually hated them and wanted them gone , you favorite neo-nazi talking head? Controlled by the elites/government/whateverthefuck to keep everyone in check while letting them think they are going against the grain. Any nails that poke out too far are either shunned or gas lit into committing a awful crime.

Net neutrality was a psy-op to , without directly stating it , make young people rebel against trump.

Last edited:

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a youtuber called Betsy Lee McGee who made very entertaining and well-researched videos; some of the stuff she said was pretty out there, but the content was still worth watching imo. Her channel was purged by the site years ago, but I managed to find a HQ version of the video she made about Carlos Arredondo, the Boston Marathon "Cowboy Hero" on Bitchute:
I have an archive as well but it's too large to attach, I'll need to figure out a way to split it into multiple parts
(Fairly) high resolution local archive, split into six parts:

Most Westerners take it completely for granted that less developed, "backward" countries would use transparently false propaganda on their own citizens to steer them in a certain direction, but if you suggest Western powers might ever do the same to us they accuse you of being paranoid and insane for even thinking it could be possible. People in "backward" countries are just ignorant, trusting and stupid, the thinking goes; they'll believe without question whatever they're told by authority figures, and the minority who see through the lies will just keep their mouths shut and their heads down to keep from being a target. "Backward" countries have strictly controlled, state run media (which makes it much easier to guide the narrative there) unlike in the West--we are much too intelligent and sophisticated to ever fall for something like that, our press is free and wouldn't go along with outrageous, easily-disprovable lies.

...really, though? I think Westerners tend to severely underestimate the power of denial and fear in suppressing one's capacity for critical thought. The idea that elements within our own governments and media could collude on such a massive scale to mislead us through the use of what should be obvious lies is, frankly, inconceivable to most. It is simply too disturbing to contemplate, so we don't allow ourselves to entertain it long enough to fully crystallize--even when all evidence in a particular case points to it. I think anyone who looks into the Boston Marathon bombings in particular will realize that the official account is total horseshit, the photo and video evidence don't match it at all and the whole ruse was actually pretty fucking sloppy.
The Boston Marathon Bombings: Fully Exposed

Relevant: CNN report on how amputees help soldiers during "hyper realistic" training exercises

Season 11, episode 15 was called "Turban Cowboy", aired 17 March 2013 (the bombings were about a month later, April 15 2013)
https://archive.md/qqKFC
The two scenes in question

:thinking:
"Free and independent" Western news media

Last edited:

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw a long and complicated conspiracy theory that said the cause of homosexuality are parasites altering human behaviors to spread which is why they dont want people taking ivermectin
I dont believe it but its really funny so I believe it ironically
God I love /x/. Gay brainworms is one of the best conspiracy theories I've seen in a while that doesn't look to be more than a theory

Isaac Clarke

Engineer
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, could you explain?
Here's a brief overview.
>be 1969
>be Jim Patterson
>open seafood restaurant.....in landlocked Kentucky
>goes about as well as you'd expect
>be Johnny Boone
>be moonshiner
>make fuck-tons of money
>branch out into pot
>make even more money
>realize the need to launder it so the taxman doesn't fuck you
>hear about struggling restaurant one county over
and the rest is history.

Dom Cruise

Winter waifu, 1906 style
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-Patton was assassinated. By who, I don't know, but the more you dig into his death, the more it stinks.
-Long John Silver's is a money-laundering front.
I definitely think Patton was assassinated, they were worried he would start some shit with Russia or be very influential in causing tension with Russia, so he had to go.

As for Long John Silver's, it's one of those restaurants that's so rare you wonder how it actually manages to be profitable, I remember when my town had one, but that was over a decade ago and I've not seen one anywhere since, so money-laundering sounds about right.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a missile probably hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and definitely not a commercial airliner. Are we really supposed to believe a jet fuselage could fully penetrate three rings like this?
R.jpg
Even if it had, where did the wings go? The entrance hole (visible as shown below for about twenty minutes after the strike, before the facade collapsed) was far too small to allow them to pass through, yet those on scene said there was virtually no wreckage left on the lawn.
Daryl_Donley_fireball.jpg
precollapse.jpg
How is that possible? USA Today reporter Mike Walter claimed he saw the wings fold back on impact--like an umbrella being slammed closed--which allowed the entire plane to pass through such a tiny hole:

If your intelligence isn't insulted by this crap it should be.

solidus

Put the fork down, sharmuta.
kiwifarms.net
9/11:

- WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.
- Flight 93 was shot down by scrambled fighters. The overcoming the terrorists story was just feel good propagander.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe man really went to the moon but the footage was ,at least, partially faked due to propaganda purposes.
Why would they fake some of the footage when they were already on the moon?
Hitler escaped to Argentina. Likely killed by a glownigger. Also, Mengele died in Brazil after drowning in the sea. Probably killed by a glownigga too.
Maybe.
Coups in South America were always a result from CIA vs KGB secret wars, even in countries with little to no conflict at all.
I'd say this is fact
Pedo rings everywhere.
I doubt it. I mean it definitely goes on (as shown by Epstein), but I'd imagine it is not nearly as common as QTards would have you believe

Kurt Cobain was assassinated.
Doubt it. He had a horrible heroin addiction along with severe depression. He also had a lot of family members an hero. He killed himself.

Some elite people aren't human.
That's just silly

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
There's a Long John Silver's down the road and its drive-thru is always busy. Great fries, hush puppies, and those motherfucking delicious chicken planks! Decent prices too. If you're avoiding it because you think it's a drug front you're missing out on some tasty vittles.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Defenders of Biden
kiwifarms.net
I think a missile probably hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and definitely not a commercial airliner. Are we really supposed to believe a jet fuselage could fully penetrate three rings like this?
View attachment 2618455
Even if it had, where did the wings go? The entrance hole (visible as shown below for about twenty minutes after the strike, before the facade collapsed) was far too small to allow them to pass through, yet those on scene said there was virtually no wreckage left on the lawn.
View attachment 2618491
View attachment 2618471
How is that possible? USA Today reporter Mike Walter claimed he saw the wings fold back on impact--like an umbrella being slammed closed--which allowed the entire plane to pass through such a tiny hole:
View attachment 2618463
If your intelligence isn't insulted by this crap it should be.
ive never understood the missile theory , i can fully believe that a plane would have evaporated when hitting the pentagon , and given the speed and heat of the debris , parts of the plane making it through 6 concrete walls. I would imagine a missile would cause alot more damage than the seemingly little damage the plane did.

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ive never understood the missile theory , i can fully believe that a plane would have evaporated when hitting the pentagon , and given the speed and heat of the debris , parts of the plane making it through 6 concrete walls. I would imagine a missile would cause alot more damage than the seemingly little damage the plane did.
Still a better theory than "WTC was all holograms and/or tv editing" I'm sure there's plenty of people in Manhattan who would beg to differ

celebrityskin

kiwifarms.net
-Long John Silver's is a money-laundering front.
This is common for small stores too. We had a clothes store in my town that was a money laundering front for drug rings, the guy who ran it used to work for my older brother's business and he was a huge sack of shit