What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

s0mbra

I'll take the SWERF and TERF. hold the RF tho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Food companies knowingly make garbage food as addictive as possible to keep the populace basically drugged, tired, stupid and compliant. Can't fight back when your body and brain are exhausted from overdose of sodium, sugar and other garbage.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ive never understood the missile theory , i can fully believe that a plane would have evaporated when hitting the pentagon , and given the speed and heat of the debris , parts of the plane making it through 6 concrete walls. I would imagine a missile would cause alot more damage than the seemingly little damage the plane did.
Incidentally, the section hit was the only part of the building renovated to withstand that sort of impact. From the Los Angeles Times, September 2001:

"Defense officials Saturday credited safety measures instituted as part of a massive renovation effort, which began in 1994, with saving lives and preventing further damage from Tuesday's crash of a hijacked American Airlines jet.
American Airlines Flight 77 struck a portion of the building that had already been renovated. It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out.
While perhaps 4,500 people normally would have been working in the hardest-hit areas, because of the renovation work only about 800 were there Tuesday, officials said."

https://archive.md/KtzZM

Transportation secretary Norman Mineta's testimony to the 9/11 Commission is interesting too: apparently while in the bunker at the Pentagon, Dick Cheney was kept updated about an incoming plane leading up to the strike by a young man who intermittently came to the doorway. He eventually asked Cheney "Do the orders still stand?" and Cheney said "Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

No one seems to know exactly what the "orders" were. It's definitely open to interpretation

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
Relevant: CNN report on how amputees help soldiers during "hyper realistic" training exercises

This is true. No PL. I have done those training exercises.

The twin towers were demolished on 9/11, and when you think about it, it makes sense. Regardless of the lead-up and reasons as to why the planes hit the towers, it would not be wise to allow the possible toppling of two mile-high towers. Imagine the destruction they would have caused if they had flopped over. Watch any Fred Dibnah episode of when he is felling chimneys and towers. He explains how and why stuff is pulled the way it is.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Spook's riding first class
kiwifarms.net
Incidentally, the section hit was the only part of the building renovated to withstand that sort of impact. From the Los Angeles Times, September 2001:

"Defense officials Saturday credited safety measures instituted as part of a massive renovation effort, which began in 1994, with saving lives and preventing further damage from Tuesday's crash of a hijacked American Airlines jet.
American Airlines Flight 77 struck a portion of the building that had already been renovated. It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The steel reinforcement, bolted together to form a continuous structure through all of the Pentagon's five floors, kept that section of the building from collapsing for 30 minutes--enough time for hundreds of people to crawl out to safety.

The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows--2 inches thick and 2,500 pounds each--that stayed intact during the crash and fire. It had fire doors that opened automatically and newly built exits that allowed people to get out.
While perhaps 4,500 people normally would have been working in the hardest-hit areas, because of the renovation work only about 800 were there Tuesday, officials said."

I would rather chop that up to dumb luck , as for the whole orders things its either gay ass black ops shit or something mundane , cheney probably needed to kill someone else that afternoon.

Yuri_

Oh baby
kiwifarms.net
I believe satanists (or at least people who absolutely loathe christians) have a measure of control over the vatican. Ignoring the ever-growing wokeification of christianity, the popes audience hall is just too sus. People have noted that they cannot find any crucifixes within the large serpent hall.

vat1.jpg

vat 2.jpeg

The art piece on the centre stage is grotesque
vat 3.jpg

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
Biarritz-the Novel the protocols draws from, probably did happen at some point. Namely, a group of Jewish elders gathered in a cemetery at midnight plotting the destruction of European civilization. Maybe not in Prague, but I absolutely believe something like this did happen in the 19th century.

In contrast to someone saying above that all “far right” or oppositional figures are controlled ops, I think the claim that any opposition to the System is an op is itself a conspiracy to demoralize opposition. After all if everyone everywhere is controlled, then why bother at all?

I think the general public is also being primed to accept lower and lower standards of living-not just the glorification of the pod life, but also less and less in terms of what they can eat, where they can go, and how much safety they can expect.

The whole Karen hysteria was basically demonizing middle aged White women who have the temerity to demand that the services they pay for, actually deliver. It was basically saying “sorry White people, your going to have to accept shit service, and live in this low trust, multi racial shithole where the cashier ignores your requests for a refund because your food is covered in flies-you don’t want to be racist do you?”

They are planning a slaughter of Whites in America and elsewhere by 2050. The CRT and White guilt stuff is psychologically inducing complete helplessness and servility in the next generation of White kids so they won’t resist the Haitians and Mexicans butchering them with glee as wild eyed Jews scream “kill the Whites” over radio.

In terms of pop culture-I think a lot of Woke it’s stuff is intentionally designed to provoke outrage from anti Wokeists, with the aim of either breaking them down into passivity, forcing them to abandon their hobbies and interests all together, or triggering some sort of violent response, as well as just being a flex. Also a lot of Woke indoctrination and propaganda is not intended at the 18-30 white male demographic, but the next generation. So they aren’t too worried if some White nerds stop watching Star Wars or reading comics. Those aren’t the people they are trying to influence now anyway.

BullDogsLipBrandClamjuice

Soda Jerk from Venus
kiwifarms.net
There were reports knocking about the old web that the Russians succesfully got to the moon, years before the yanks, which makes sense with how far ahead they were in terms of space tech. However, the Russians couldn't work out how to get people back from the moon. They sent several missions up there, all suicide missions.
for sure there are lost cosmonauts. The Red's and Uncle Sam have all sorts of hush-hush shit we'll never hear about. All files blacked out, shreded. Any key players got a bad case of lead poisoning, heart attack, or car accident.
I'm sure theres plenty of fuck ups and things tha would make us laugh now. Like the plan to nuke the moon to show the soviets we could. If those JFK files ever come out--fuck man there's gotta be some fun stuff. Remember a few years back when we found out the fbi was looking for hitler post war?

Personally I hope some mkultra stuff makes it to the surfice in a decade or two. Lord knows what shifty shit was done to unknowing citizens.

I do wonder what wunderwaffen the US or the Soviets got post war. I know we ot the flying wing, and we pretty much painted over the swatstikas on V2s.. I wonder if under Paperclip some Kraut scientist was ranting on about something crazy but all proof was lost in Dresden or some hapless G.I. brought something home he couldnt read but made a cool keepsake.
Imagine some wild German stuff being tossed by the survivng family members

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still a better theory than "WTC was all holograms and/or tv editing" I'm sure there's plenty of people in Manhattan who would beg to differ
As bizarre as it sounds (and is), there does appear to have been digital tampering with the footage that day--one of the most striking examples is the live vs. evening news shots of the second tower hit aired on NBC. They seem to have literally erased the entire background for the later broadcast, and added a plane where one didn't appear on the same path in the live shot. One could argue that the evening news version was a different shot captured from a lower angle, but that still doesn't explain why the flight path wouldn't show up in anything like the same place in both videos. The tower angles sync pretty much exactly in the two but the flight paths just don't at all for some reason, and it's weird
2624518-a8bcfd6deb7d2b25cdcbbc7348653357.png

Below is the WNBC Chopper 4 feed that was aired during the NBC live broadcast, but uncut--you can see the plane (it looks like a sphere for some reason?) enter the frame from the upper right at 29 seconds:

Here's a compare/contrast of the NBC live and evening news versions:

Maybe they altered it because they wanted it to look more dramatic, since you couldn't really see the approach clearly in their live footage? I don't know.
Just for the record, not all witness reported seeing/hearing an airplane for the first strike either; see reporters Don Dahler and Dick Oliver in the clip below

Sound of first tower strike captured on a Dictaphone:

Source for most of these clips is here--out there, but very interesting imo

Last edited:

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As bizarre as it sounds (and is), there does appear to have been digital tampering with the footage that day--one of the most striking examples is the live vs. evening news shots of the second tower hit aired on NBC. They seem to have literally erased the entire background for the later broadcast, and added a plane where one didn't appear on the same path in the live shot. One could argue that the evening news version was a different shot captured from a lower angle, but that still doesn't explain why the flight path wouldn't show up in anything like the same place in both videos. The tower angles sync pretty much exactly in the two but the flight paths just don't at all for some reason, and it's weird
View attachment 2624812
Below is the WNBC Chopper 4 feed that was aired during the NBC live broadcast, but uncut--you can see the plane (it looks like a sphere for some reason?) enter the frame from the upper right at 29 seconds:
View attachment 2624778
View attachment 2624839
Maybe they altered it because they wanted it to look more dramatic, since you couldn't really see the approach clearly in their live footage? I don't know.
Just for the record, not all witness reported seeing/hearing an airplane for the first strike either; see reporters Don Dahler and Dick Oliver in the clip below
View attachment 2624826
View attachment 2624829
Very interesting. But I think the most interesting bit is how uninterested the anchor in the helicopter sounds at seeing a second plane hit

Serbian Peacekeepers

Spook's riding first class
kiwifarms.net
Very interesting. But I think the most interesting bit is how uninterested the anchor in the helicopter sounds at seeing a second plane hit
News anchors have a voice they put on so they are clear and so you can actually understand them , so i guess seeing the 2nd plane hit didn't knock her out of the trance until it set in just what she saw

AsianChris

The non-rapist version from true Korea
kiwifarms.net
Why would they fake some of the footage when they were already on the moon?
Cameras were kinda big and not as simple as its modern counterparts to operate, imagine doing it in low gravity. They could film it, but the result would suck ass, and I don't think your regular astronaut is an stupendous art director to make it decent. It was an event in the apex of the cold war, they had to make it look good for propaganda purposes. NASA even didn't bother itself to save the original films and throwed them at a dumpster, I don't believe a legit production would receive that treatment.
I doubt it. I mean it definitely goes on (as shown by (((Epstein)))), but I'd imagine it is not nearly as common as QTards would have you believe
I'll have to disagree on this one, it's an easy way to blackmail potential traitors. In the end, I think some of them liked it too much to make some branches. Plus, the adrenaline from the fear of being caught turns some people on.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2624812
View attachment 2624778
View attachment 2624839
View attachment 2624826
View attachment 2624829

But how do you explain the videos shot by regular people that show the plane?

I do believe that 9/11 was allowed to happen but i don't believe there weren't planes hitting the towers. If you want to pull off a stunt with fake footage and fake planes you don't pick the busiest and most crowded city in the US.

The thing that hit the Pentagon was def. not a plane, flying far too low and far too small.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I might already mentionned this but I begin to ponder if the killer in Nova Scotia in 2020 where Canada enabled quickly gun control later was a fasle flag?
If I recalled the firearms the suspect possessed were illegal yet the Trudeau government took it as an opertunity to punish legal gun owners. I do bet it was a false flag.