What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
The recent backlash against BLM and the far left generally is due in no small part to Jewish neighborhoods getting wrecked summer 2020 and the left's growing hostility to Israel.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
The whole Karen hysteria was basically demonizing middle aged White women who have the temerity to demand that the services they pay for, actually deliver.

You may be into something here. I always considered the Karen meme mildly amusing because we all know and love to hate an actual Karen, but lately it started to kind of unnerve me. Insidiously, subtly, the definition of Karen came to include a lot of normal, responsible behaviours that most average mothers have. It’s the same old trick: be modern or you’ll be called a demeaning name that will make you look mean but at the same time pathetic.

You know... maybe I’m looking too much into this but the demonisation of suburban life (which is undeniably the most successful and peace lifestyle) really saddens me.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I might already mentionned this but I begin to ponder if the killer in Nova Scotia in 2020 where Canada enabled quickly gun control later was a fasle flag?
Same thing with the Australian one, they plotted out the timeline based on how it was supposed to happen and he would have had to teleport to make it work.

celebrityskin

kiwifarms.net
You may be into something here. I always considered the Karen meme mildly amusing because we all know and love to hate an actual Karen, but lately it started to kind of unnerve me. Insidiously, subtly, the definition of Karen came to include a lot of normal, responsible behaviours that most average mothers have. It’s the same old trick: be modern or you’ll be called a demeaning name that will make you look mean but at the same time pathetic.
A lot of the "Karen" vids on social media are just clearly mentally ill women being harassed and provoked by strangers for a reaction too.

DJ Grelle

mentally ill
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder what wunderwaffen the US or the Soviets got post war. I know we ot the flying wing, and we pretty much painted over the swatstikas on V2s.. I wonder if under Paperclip some Kraut scientist was ranting on about something crazy but all proof was lost in Dresden or some hapless G.I. brought something home he couldnt read but made a cool keepsake.
Imagine some wild German stuff being tossed by the survivng family members
The flying wing (Horten 229) was found standing alone in a, for the rest, empty hangar. We know that the nazis were busy evacuating research labs towards the alps. That means something in the horten hangars was evacuated.

There has been little technological advance post ww2, with the exception of transistors and small scale production. I wonder what kinds of scientific concepts and engineering marvels elude modern scientists and engineers

Simple Moving Average

Noblesse oblige
kiwifarms.net
The flying wing (Horten 229) was found standing alone in a, for the rest, empty hangar. We know that the nazis were busy evacuating research labs towards the alps. That means something in the horten hangars was evacuated.

There has been little technological advance post ww2, with the exception of transistors and small scale production. I wonder what kinds of scientific concepts and engineering marvels elude modern scientists and engineers

Thank you for this highly interesting tidbit. Do you know anything more on this subject? PM me if you want.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
401B5EB8-53E1-4ABE-A4D8-6B1C56A307F9.jpeg

Thoughts on accuracy, I honestly would put Bigfoot in grounded in reality, how could they do Sasquatch dirty like that 😠

Linkola's IT Guy

Not removing my medallion
kiwifarms.net
Thoughts on accuracy, I honestly would put Bigfoot in grounded in reality, how could they do Sasquatch dirty like that 😠

I thought this was bullshit when I first saw it. Putting "Deep State" in the same category as QAnon and as more deranged than anti-vax and chemtrails is ridiculous. A deep state is something that objectively influences western governments. Sure it's not what MAGAtards think it is, but it's definitely a real thing. And how is 9/11 not in "we have questions"? Controlled demolition is dumb but there was definitely some involvement from the Saudi government.

Plus some of these are just internet memes like "Finland doesn't exist".

Uncle Remus

"Dis' sho am good"
kiwifarms.net
Heard a good one about JFK once, apparently his secret service security detail went out drinking the day before he was killed so they didn't turn in to work the next day, they had to use the B team as security detail that day instead and so when JFK was riding in the limo LHO takes his shots and nails JFK in the shoulder, the secret service agent behind him stands up to try return fire and negligently discharges into the back of JFKs skull, then the CIA covers up the incident due to the embarrassment of the secret service killing the president.

Dont really believe it so much, but a interesting theory non the less.

stupid orc

gramer is 4 faggots
kiwifarms.net
global warming is the next power grab after covid is gone. the CIA is little more than a drug running operation. trannys are psyop victims. the woke stuff serves as a tool of the elite to divide people on race and gender lines and discourage class consciousness. fear mongering (white genocide, murder cops) is meant to make you feel like a minority and the entire system is against you, in reality it is but it’s not left or right it’s the oligarchy that occupies washington. other stuff.

whogoesthere

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2703106

COVID being made a lab is is whack-a-do. Well it was when this chart was made, not its accepted science and a likely theory being pushed by the media elite. Will people remember this and see how "SCIENCE!!" is just a likely to be corrupt as, well, anything else? No, they do not care about science, or facts. Only winning, regardless of the source.

As for the topic:

I think there is strong evidence that Jim Jones was either a CIA asset, or was used by the CIA for MKUltra purposes. So many strange connections, and evidence showing that those in power were involved from the very get go of it all. I also like how the CIA director burned almost all the files related to MKUltra, so we will never really know what happened.

D_Tractor

اجعل أفغانستان عظيمة مرة أخرى
kiwifarms.net
The Spongebob Squarepants undersea world is real and there are actually talking sea creatures and a squirrel from Texas who all interact with each other like humans living in the sea near Bikini Atoll because of mutations caused by radiation from the atomic bomb testing that took place there.