What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
The world is run by an elite cabal of bankers and corporatists that fund and finance all politicians and world leaders, directly or indirectly controlling them. Some are Zionist Jews, some aren't, and that conspiracy theory itself is a misdirection effort to make people suspect one race rather than multiple races and nationalities of people.

The media is in turn controlled by them the same way, corporately and with finances, and on both sides of the political aisle every outlet you know of is run by or at least approved of by them. Alex Jones and the Young Turks are cooperating and working for the same people, as are Trump and Biden and every other political figure, be they Republican or Democrat, Right or Left, of any and all nationalities. What you hear and read in the news is approved of by the powers that be, and anything that seems critical or contradictory of their narrative is itself approved controlled opposition. The only meaningful debate or dissent between any politicians beyond a local level is that between the elites themselves, conflicts of financial interests or disputes over power and authority.

The last few years have led me to increasingly believe there are cult-ish activities going on too, Satanism or some other kind of demonic shit. I'm less certain on that, but very certain that every one of those bankers and corporatists is at best wholly apathetic to everyone beneath them and devoid of empathy for common folks, with greed being their #1 and possibly sole motivator. The worst are genuinely evil and sick in the head and heart, taking delight in the suffering they purposefully manipulate into effect. Sadism? Cult reasons? Just the fun of going on a power trip and knowing no one can stop you? That we'll probably never know for sure.

I'm not suicidal and don't plan to delete my account btw, in case I'm found at the bottom of an elevator shaft with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Last edited:

Cats

The Busy World of G3
kiwifarms.net
The Jew has been using media and other relative avenues to manipulate black people to hate and kill/out-breed whites, and when the whites are no longer in the minority the Jew will tear off his Jew mask, revealing his reptilian face, at which point he will lead his army of new mandingo warrior slaves in a final attack and eliminate the human race once and for all. In the aftermath, the remaining slaves will work on space plantations picking space cotton.

I don't really believe in reptile people but I do believe that the media is being used purposely and specifically to maintain divide amongst the middle class. Since black people are so easy to piss off, this is a tactic they use frequently. Though this isn't so much conspiracy theory as it is conspiracy fact.

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
pizzagate is grounded in reality,and i'm sick of these retards pretending it's not. just because Qoomers subverted it doesn't mean it's suddenly not real.
They do the same shit with Alex Jones, take something rooted in reality then either make it overblown and ridiculous so it can be discredited, or in Qoomanon's case have internet retards do it themselves. So you get reasonable statements like "Bankers control world affairs in secret" and "There are elite pedo cults operating in the US" that get turned into SHAPESHIFTING ALIEN VAMPIRES AAAAAA! and Five Nights at Freddy's.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
I believe the Jews are actively trying to do everything they can to kill off white people. They are not doing it because white people are the most intelligent (whites are not, that would be Asians by the score of their IQ), but white people are the most creative and hardest to tame. Whites are wild and have a very very long history of rebellion against their rulers (who were mainly Jewish). This Faustian spirit of exploring and conquering scares the Jew. By sheer might, the Jew could never compare and feel weak in the light of whites. Whites are the natural enemy to the Jew. Jews resented white people way before WWII.

Everything that pushes the end of civilisation was the result and the thought of the Jews. Feminism and women's right? Jews. Abortion? Jews. Race Theory? Jews (important this one, considering the Jews love to frame whites for everything they did themselves). Trans rights and confusing the genders? Jews. Weakening the white men? You bet your ass it's the Jews. Controlling Hollywood and the media? Do you need me to tell you this one?

It doesn't just stop at the university gender critics (who were also Jews. Always.) But the food pyramid we are taught as children is utterly fucked. We should not be eating grains or carbs at all. We should be eating fats and meats and vegetables. Carbs are broken down into glucose which is just sugar. Fat lasts longer but burns cleaner. Carbs not only does this make us fat but grains and breads just cause diabetes because it becomes sugar. Ironically the white race was the healthiest during rationing when we ate sausages and bacon and any organ meats we could. I have read the American Government made the carb heavy food pyramid to save money on food stamps, which was possible. But I believe it was to make the white race as weak as humanly possible. Making their women fat and unbreedable with PCOS (which is linked to diabetes and carbs) and their men so low T that they wouldn't fight back.

I also believe race mixing (another product pushed by the Jews) results in very unhealthy children. If a child has a mother who was bred for snow and a father who was bred for the sun, what climate would that child be bred for? It makes no sense to me that if you have genes so wildly apart and which in any other world would never ever touch would result in healthy children. What would that child be healthy for? Mixed black kids are not super humans who can deal with the heat and the cold. They can't deal with either. All of the mixed kids I have met, they're always mentally handicapped messes who are not pleased that they are mixed. It's like they know they should not exist. That their existence doesn't not make any sense and they have no real roots (which is what the Jews want). They can't point to a homeland which is just their own with a culture that is there own. They know they will never ever accepted as either race. Hell, most of the mixed kids I have met were involved with white nationalism groups, ironically. They are actively ashamed and embarrassed.

Honest Fan Soni-chan

kiwifarms.net
JFK was killed by a conspiracy including Johnson and Bush, Sr.
I believe the Jews are actively trying to do everything they can to kill off white people. They are not doing it because white people are the most intelligent (whites are not, that would be Asians by the score of their IQ), but white people are the most creative and hardest to tame. Whites are wild and have a very very long history of rebellion against their rulers (who were mainly Jewish). This Faustian spirit of exploring and conquering scares the Jew. By sheer might, the Jew could never compare and feel weak in the light of whites. Whites are the natural enemy to the Jew. Jews resented white people way before WWII.

Everything that pushes the end of civilisation was the result and the thought of the Jews. Feminism and women's right? Jews. Abortion? Jews. Race Theory? Jews (important this one, considering the Jews love to frame whites for everything they did themselves). Trans rights and confusing the genders? Jews. Weakening the white men? You bet your ass it's the Jews. Controlling Hollywood and the media? Do you need me to tell you this one?

It doesn't just stop at the university gender critics (who were also Jews. Always.) But the food pyramid we are taught as children is utterly fucked. We should not be eating grains or carbs at all. We should be eating fats and meats and vegetables. Carbs are broken down into glucose which is just sugar. Fat lasts longer but burns cleaner. Carbs not only does this make us fat but grains and breads just cause diabetes because it becomes sugar. Ironically the white race was the healthiest during rationing when we ate sausages and bacon and any organ meats we could. I have read the American Government made the carb heavy food pyramid to save money on food stamps, which was possible. But I believe it was to make the white race as weak as humanly possible. Making their women fat and unbreedable with PCOS (which is linked to diabetes and carbs) and their men so low T that they wouldn't fight back.

I also believe race mixing (another product pushed by the Jews) results in very unhealthy children. If a child has a mother who was bred for snow and a father who was bred for the sun, what climate would that child be bred for? It makes no sense to me that if you have genes so wildly apart and which in any other world would never ever touch would result in healthy children. What would that child be healthy for? Mixed black kids are not super humans who can deal with the heat and the cold. They can't deal with either. All of the mixed kids I have met, they're always mentally handicapped messes who are not pleased that they are mixed. It's like they know they should not exist. That their existence doesn't not make any sense and they have no real roots (which is what the Jews want). They can't point to a homeland which is just their own with a culture that is there own. They know they will never ever accepted as either race. Hell, most of the mixed kids I have met were involved with white nationalism groups, ironically. They are actively ashamed and embarrassed.
There's a level above the actual Jews and that's Sabbatianism/Frankism. They're the Jews who Jew the Jews who Jew you.

Simple Moving Average

Noblesse oblige
kiwifarms.net
The world is run by an elite cabal of bankers and corporatists that fund and finance all politicians and world leaders, directly or indirectly controlling them. Some are Zionist Jews, some aren't, and that conspiracy theory itself is a misdirection effort to make people suspect one race rather than multiple races and nationalities of people.

The media is in turn controlled by them the same way, corporately and with finances, and on both sides of the political aisle every outlet you know of is run by or at least approved of by them. Alex Jones and the Young Turks are cooperating and working for the same people, as are Trump and Biden and every other political figure, be they Republican or Democrat, Right or Left, of any and all nationalities. What you hear and read in the news is approved of by the powers that be, and anything that seems critical or contradictory of their narrative is itself approved controlled opposition. The only meaningful debate or dissent between any politicians beyond a local level is that between the elites themselves, conflicts of financial interests or disputes over power and authority.

The last few years have led me to increasingly believe there are cult-ish activities going on too, Satanism or some other kind of demonic shit. I'm less certain on that, but very certain that every one of those bankers and corporatists is at best wholly apathetic to everyone beneath them and devoid of empathy for common folks, with greed being their #1 and possibly sole motivator. The worst are genuinely evil and sick in the head and heart, taking delight in the suffering they purposefully manipulate into effect. Sadism? Cult reasons? Just the fun of going on a power trip and knowing no one can stop you? That we'll probably never know for sure.

I'm not suicidal and don't plan to delete my account btw, in case I'm found at the bottom of an elevator shaft with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head.

You are entirely 100% correct. Let's fix that, shall we? Because friend, even though you are right, I really want you to be wrong. And I think that, given the choice, you should like to be wrong too. So let's see what we can do.

Smolrolls

Headpats wanted, we're still here
kiwifarms.net
"It started off as a joke"

Its from a movie-summary I saw where Hitler traveled to the modern era and met a jewish grandmother who recognized him and got angry with him since the younger people with her thought he was a cosplayer and that he wasn't being serious about being Hitler. think of his anti-semitism being a joke and just part of his method acting. But all that joking and method acting she experienced during her time ended up leading to the holocaust that killed her people. Its like saying nigger and then your fired for it...because its like jews being called slurs that ended up killing them almost 70 years ago . Its like being racists' and getting fired for it because the jews we're persecuted by the Nazis. Its like trying to find forgiveness for just joking around, to realize your mistake and how stupid it is to martyr yourself just because you made a joke, and then having a mob ruin your life and outright say "We're not going to forgive him, we put our foot down on the ground, we're not changing our minds. You people agree right". Just like in a way the Nazis didn't forgive the Jews for simply existing. Are you seeing a pattern here?

Fear, like the fear of death, is the root of all evils. If we're going to narrow to the jews, the ones who are in power that have a fetish of turning men gay, women into fat abominations; Compel men to cut off their dicks and women inserting dicks between their legs, its because of fear of what's going to be done to the Jews. Its a tradition for Jews to pass on their stories to the younger generation, how their god's chosen people and because of that not only are they not oblige to follow their own old testament of the bible, can't exactly give shekels of silver or sacrifice several cattles for a transgression you made, but they are also above us gentile peasants. Just as the old Jews pass down on what happened to them in the holocaust, and so in their heads, you need to cut off the root, before the weed blossoms to commit another Holocaust.

Hence the Jews weaken the white race, damper their creativity, turn them into bugmen, mix race them with the aliens they import into countries like the USA, germany, Britain, etc....You can never be forgiven for your whiteness, because the Jews were never forgiven for being Jews. Jews don't believe in redemption because they don't believe in heaven; they definitely don't believe in the resurrection that Jesus promises us. When you die, your just sleeping in the ground. Or you end up being thrown into Sheoul.

TLDR: The jews that are in charge, and ironically suppress even other jews who the former looks down on, one reason the ones in power dampen white people, demonize them is out of fear that another holocaust will happen to them...Yet by demonizing innocent white people, and innocents Jews, you end up turning the people you want to not grow into the threats you fear, into giving them reasons, proofs and having nothing to lose to rise up and cause another holocaust. After all a nation has an army that acts with 1 will, but each american soldier is like an army that does his own thing.

Last edited:

Honest Fan Soni-chan

kiwifarms.net
The Nazis didn't hate the Jews just for existing. That's what Jews will tell you but the Nazis spelled out their reasons in detail and you can still find their own words in the more forbidden parts of the net.

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
Re posting from another thread
View attachment 2716736

surely everything he did has no correlation with saying the word 'sex' no longer defining what we now know as gender

View attachment 2716737

nevermind

I really do believe that was an actual conspiracy in redefining the word sex to mean the act of having sex rather than the difference between men and women just so the word gender could be normalize as a first step at folding society into accepting troons as a normal thing.
I think there's a lot about John Money and that German transgender research institute that we just don't know about.

Monoko

モノ子ッッ可愛いよおかわいいいよォモノ子ォォアアァァア アァッ!!!!
kiwifarms.net
dead internet theory is real to the extent that corporate/government entities use bots and other fake people to promote ideas/products, manufacture trends, and other scary mind controllin mumbo jumbo. people are still on the internet, more so than ever, but the number is for sure inflated by robots advertising stuff

LillWeeb

kiwifarms.net
Without making myself sound like a crack pot im gonna shoot my shit. Well I believe that Aliens and ufos are real, just not some advance race from outer space, but some type of entities from another dimension/ other side and are completely evil. Think about it why would some super intelligent advanced race, come to earth just dick around and terrorize people at night such as skin walker ranch. I also think the many people in in the élite and TPTB seek favor from these beings. I've seen a few YouTube videos on the paranormal side of the site, and this is a story going around of a delivery guy stumbling into some secret government building in DC and discovering a MIB (men in black) factory using strange tech to reanimate corpses into making new MIBs. and I just keep thinking this if believed its going to be used against the populace or part of the great reset evil shit just not sure how.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2703106

Thoughts on accuracy, I honestly would put Bigfoot in grounded in reality, how could they do Sasquatch dirty like that 😠
I think the last category is pretty telling for a few reasons. Firstly, it's the "anti-Semitic point of no return" even though half of those things have nothing to do with Jews, and a lot of people allege that Jews play a major role in fomenting things like QAnon. Secondly, some of those things in the last categories aren't even conspiracies. The facial cream made with foreskins for example was something that the company SkinMedica publically acknowledged, and something that Oprah was openly supporting (you can actually still buy this). "Cultural Marxism" was something that the Frankfurt school openly acknowledged doing, and didn't really try to hide it until after the NSDAP came into power and they had to flee Germany. The "deep state" simply refers to overreach from governmental departments which aren't supposed to have such powers, which means whatever tard made this actually acknowledges the deep state in their "things that actually happened" segment. The "Antifa-starting wildfires" thing wasn't confirmed to my knowledge, but they were proven to be causing train derailments, so take that for what you will.

Moving a category down you'll also see "government made diseases," which ignoring current events, is pretty entertaining considering how both the US and USSR experimented with bioweapons during the cold war until the UN started making laws against it (Biological Weapons Convention). Even better is that these things which can easily be verified as true, are more "unbelievable" to whoever made this than Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster...

TLDR
Whoever made this is absolutely retarded or has a long hooked nose and beady eyes.

Last edited:

Honest Fan Soni-chan

kiwifarms.net
Without making myself sound like a crack pot im gonna shoot my shit. Well I believe that Aliens and ufos are real, just not some advance race from outer space, but some type of entities from another dimension/ other side and are completely evil. Think about it why would some super intelligent advanced race, come to earth just dick around and terrorize people at night such as skin walker ranch. I also think the many people in in the élite and TPTB seek favor from these beings. I've seen a few YouTube videos on the paranormal side of the site, and this is a story going around of a delivery guy stumbling into some secret government building in DC and discovering a MIB (men in black) factory using strange tech to reanimate corpses into making new MIBs. and I just keep thinking this if believed its going to be used against the populace or part of the great reset evil shit just not sure how.
There's a class of airframe that was invented by German scientists near the close of WWII. I'm not sure of the specifics but it somehow involves antigravity tech. That's what the classically described UFO is. The rest of cases have been early drones, other classified aircraft, or simply unidentified/misidentified traditional aircraft. The US has them due to recruiting the scientists and engineers who were working on them via PAPERCLIP and it's plausible other nations could have them by now.

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely do not trust VPNs

I am quite convinced the most advertised VPNS like NordVPN are infact FBI and CIA honeypots to collect data, i have no doubs and no proof.
The fact that there is no media fear campaign or any hysteria against Vpns nor any attempts to ban it and push it underground leads me to believe that is probably the case.
Not only there's no crackdown, its heavily advertised on youtube,. The same site that might take down a video with the word grape because it contains rape in it.

Cats

The Busy World of G3
kiwifarms.net
They do the same shit with Alex Jones, take something rooted in reality then either make it overblown and ridiculous so it can be discredited, or in Qoomanon's case have internet retards do it themselves. So you get reasonable statements like "Bankers control world affairs in secret" and "There are elite pedo cults operating in the US" that get turned into SHAPESHIFTING ALIEN VAMPIRES AAAAAA! and Five Nights at Freddy's.

oh man...maybe Alex Jones is a liberal media plant in order to make the right look batshit crazy and discredit them. I mean, we already know he secretly watches tranny porn.