What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms is a honey pot and haven for pedophiles.

Jersh isn't the bullied, hated, red-headed step-child of the internet. Any normal kid would have bailed on this place years ago because it's too much hassle. He's the same kind of 'kid' that founded Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube...

KF and sites like it, could have been shut down years ago, it could be shut down today and there's nothing anyone could do about it. It isn't shut down because it's better to have a place where all of the nutters go and talk about glowposting shit. Storm front is the same (I imagine, i've never been there but i've heard about it) as well as other 'black' forums that discuss gangs n sheeiiit.

Place like this are also havens for pedophiles because this is the last place you would expect pedophiles to hang out, and when somewhere is a place where you least expect X to happen, it has the most chance of it happening.

While this, and similar websites have all of their traffic monitored, it's also a great place to crowd source ideas and information,which IMO, is the whole reason that the internet exists. Why spend money on 4 billion computers, when you can connect the whole world to the public internet and steal their ideas for free?

4chan ops like milk being racist and the OK sign been a sign a white supremacy are just campaigns to see/study/monitor social acceptance from the internet. Can X idea that starts online, jump from the aethereal to real life? If so, how quickly? how effectively etc etc.

The 'internet'/www died when a corporation bought Yahoo and Google.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't understand how anyone could believe that he killed himself. The hushed reaction from the media and government was an enormous blackpill.
Those raped kids were just sluts:

IMG_20211201_065638.png i

NevskyProspekt

kiwifarms.net
There was some undisclosed screwery going on regarding the decay and eventual collapse of the Arecibo radio telescope. Hurricane Maria definitely caused some damage, but the way such an important piece of equipment was left to rot and the mysterious slashing of support cables leaves me to believe some level of sabotage was involved. The fact the new record-holder for the largest radio telescope is in China, and the National Science Foundation just completely giving up on investing in the telescope's reconstruction automatically leaves me suspicious. I suspect some governmental higher-ups don't want to step on China's toes in this regard.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
There was some undisclosed screwery going on regarding the decay and eventual collapse of the Arecibo radio telescope. Hurricane Maria definitely caused some damage, but the way such an important piece of equipment was left to rot and the mysterious slashing of support cables leaves me to believe some level of sabotage was involved. The fact the new record-holder for the largest radio telescope is in China, and the National Science Foundation just completely giving up on investing in the telescope's reconstruction automatically leaves me suspicious. I suspect some governmental higher-ups don't want to step on China's toes in this regard.
Or China bribed these higher-ups.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I hear the term "conspiracy theorist" used as a slur, I can't help but think that the one who spoke it is the Bizarro World version of a conspiracy theorist: a Trust Theorist.

Subscribers to Trust Theories believe that it is absolutely essential that we trust, believe, and obey the establishment no matter what. They believe that there is no such thing as a bad government, only bad leaders who can be replaced. The government is sacrosanct. In fact, for the Trust Theorist, the secular managerial state occupies roughly the same position in their mental strata as religion did centuries ago. It provides them with emotional comfort and security, allowing them to believe in the presence of an omnipotent, omnibenevolent deity called government, one that protects them from the malign influence of the foul heretics who would blaspheme it.

The Trust Theorist is a subscriber to Whig History. They believe that everything is getting better and more utopian over time, thanks to this friendly deity called government. Sure, just like God and his great floods and curses and episodes of mass murder in the Old Testament, it's true that Government might have done some morally questionable things in the past, like injecting unsuspecting, innocent black men with syphilis, stuffing people full of LSD and brainwashing them, and maybe, just maybe, ramming feeding tubes up hunger-striking prisoners' asses. But that's all in the past. Daddy Government isn't doing anything bad right now.

I mean, literally all of our leaders may have snorted a few lines of coke while fucking a few child sex slaves, but to the Trust Theorist, that's just the price of doing business. A noble sacrifice, for the sake of continued protection from their tutelary deity.

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
Every time I hear the term "conspiracy theorist" used as a slur, I can't help but think that the one who spoke it is the Bizarro World version of a conspiracy theorist: a Trust Theorist.
A conspiracy theorist trusts his government much more than normal people.
They trust them to successfully do all these huge decade-spanning secret plans involving thousands if not millions of people without fucking up or having it leak. While I'm glad if they manage to build a bridge that doesn't fall over if you sneeze at it.

TheGreatDodongus

kiwifarms.net
While initially skeptical of claims of conspiracy surrounding the Las Vegas shootings, having spoken to multiple ex-marines (as well as one actively serving) who all swear up and down that the gunshots in the footage sound 100% identical to an M240, and then watching the footage myself and then comparing it to videos of bumpstocked AR-15 magdumps and realizing that the two don't sound even remotely similar... Yeah, I'm starting to believe something might be fucky there.

And no, I don't think the whole "gunshot noises bouncing off of surrounding buildings and being distorted" argument is at all convincing. In every video of the event, no matter what location or angle it was filmed from, the cadence of the shots lines up exactly with that of an M240. It's uncanny.

Mr Bunny

I for one welcome the rabbit overlords.
kiwifarms.net
Did you guys know that the reason America got involved in Vietnam didn't happen. Imagine that, just make up shit and you start a war, think how many people knew the truth (must be in the thousands atleast) and only until the documents where declassified would the truth been known for certain.