What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Ever notice how much they push for a one world government as being an "enlightened" thing? They like to push "divided into countries" as a "bad" or "primitive" thing. Star Trek is a big example of that kind of globalist propaganda.

If evil managed to make a one-world tyranny, seeking asylum in other countries would no longer be possible on this planet, as the dictatorship would be global.

Like I said, hopefully one day none will live in a dystopia.

Have you ever considered that perhaps, for several reasons, one-world-government is quite inevitable in the near future? You see, we as a species are on the brink of real space exploration. It's not quite there yet, but in some form it will be reality within the next century. When humanity starts to "migrate towards stars", at some point we will have a situation where there are several colonies of considerable size in this solar system alone. At that point, having a united planetary government is basically a must if you think about it.

You see, only a very few countries, even in the West, have capabilities of commisioning and maintaining their own space technology. Currently it's basically USA, Russia, China and Japan which have their own space capabilities. There are handful of others, like India and the joint space operation of EU, but these are in their babysteps in comparison to the "big four". On top of that, we have two private companies, both in the USA, which work in this type of technology.

What I'm getting at here is that when the space exploration and especially resource harvesting really starts to become a viable option, most likely sometime in the next century, a lot of countries and consequently lots of people will become second-class IF they don't form some kind of governmental alliance with the nations that have space-faring capabilities. At this point I'm quite sure that United Nations, or something akin to it, will become much more formal and powerful entity, as most smaller nation states simply hand it the authority in governmental matters in exhange of getting their piece of the space-pie.

There are other reasons also which contribute to the development towards one-planet-government, but I believe that this one will be the most pressing one when such decisions are made in the future.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"migrate towards stars"
Unless FTL is invented or it's a last resort, that seems to be a bad idea due to multiple risk factors and the much vaster distance.*

Only one government on the planet may not be always bad, but it's the nature of Earthlings that the corrupt like positions of power.

(Interstellar Travel as Delusional Fantasy [Excerpt] - Scientific American)
Traveling to the stars, by contrast, suffers from no such ambiguities or uncertainty. Indeed, it is a special case of manned spaceflight, more daunting than near-Earth spaceflight by many orders of magnitude. Star travel in fact occupies a special niche in the long career of human aspiration and desire. But although one of the most commonly expressed motivations for “going to the stars” is to perpetuate the human race, it is far more likely that an interstellar voyage would mean not the survival but rather the death of its crew.

Bum Driller

kiwifarms.net
Unless FTL is invented or it's a last resort, that seems to be a bad idea due to multiple risk factors and the much vaster distance.*

Only one government on the planet may not be always bad, but it's the nature of Earthlings that the corrupt like positions of power.

(Interstellar Travel as Delusional Fantasy [Excerpt] - Scientific American)

"towards the stars" was poetic embellishment. Interstellar travel is still just a pipe dream(even FTL would need to be extremely much faster than light to work), but the space exploration I described, happening within this solar system, is quite near in the potential future.

BelUwUga

^Full of Milkis (TM)^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pizzagate is grounded in reality,and i'm sick of these retards pretending it's not. just because Qoomers subverted it doesn't mean it's suddenly not real.
My theory: Pizzagate is a real-world demonstration of "accelerationism" being a viable coverup strategy. What do you do when you can't get in front of the exposure of your glowie shenanigans? Someone made the call that the horse was already gone and closing the barn doors would be ineffective. Instead you start to "yes, and" everything like it is an improv class. True, false, incomprehensible, it doesn't matter. Eventually they get so extreme and so numerous that someone is going to do something foolish enough to discredit the entire movement. As long as it's not extremely early in the process these people will be unsuccessful because scrubbing evidence is these people's core competency. I also don't think this was their first time running this strategy. If you apply the same critical analysis to events like the "Satanic Panic" and the finders you'll realize this has been part of the playbook for a while.

Citizen Lain

kiwifarms.net
"towards the stars" was poetic embellishment. Interstellar travel is still just a pipe dream(even FTL would need to be extremely much faster than light to work), but the space exploration I described, happening within this solar system, is quite near in the potential future.
I've read science fiction stories where people are able to preserve their egos in computerized form, and turn them 'on' or 'off' during the course of the journey. Still a long ways off to say the least, but you could hypothetically have something like this without violating the laws of relativity. Not that I'd think most people would actually want to do something like this, or that the whole idea of 'digitized consciousness' doesn't lend itself to all sorts of horrifying consequences. On topic, I think that computer brain interfaces of this type are not as far fetched as they might seem at first, and there have been some serious efforts in the past at making them viable.

BelUwUga

^Full of Milkis (TM)^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3. There is a demonic spirit in certain Protestant denominations.
I think a more accurate statement would be that a demonic spirit tainted pre-schism Christianity. It exists in the Eastern Orthodoxy as well as the Roman Catholic Church. Given the Protestant's origin and nature, similar evil making its way into institutions is inevitable. There's actually a fair argument to be made that a large part of the salvation offered from Christ is rescue from the contemporary Jewish institutions that had perverted the religion already.

If you were to consider the passage of time, fallibility of people, and stories like the Tower of Babel you can even abstract this argument further to encompass all major religions. You cannot find an uncorrupted religious institution. Perhaps recognizing this, fighting it, and overcoming it is the overarching metaphysical struggle?

Certified_Autist

HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net
I got three conspiracies
I believe that an ancient advanced civilization existed in Europe that predates Micenaens and Greeks. In fact it predates Indo-European migrations. Lurk cucuteni-trypillian culture. They built cities. Not just cities, but very large ones.

Also lurk for tartaria tablets. It clearly shows that someone in Europe at this time had some primitive writing system.

You may believe that so-called Old Europe was primitive because we don't have any archeological data to prove that they had civilization. But think about it. We know about Sumerians only because they left stone architecture. Why don't Old Europeans built with stone? Not because they were primitive, but because they had wood in abundance. Why you need to import stone from afar when you can just walk out of your village and there a forest just in front of you? And here's a problem: unlike stone, wood degrades with time and after thousands of years you just wouldn't be able to find any of it in the ground.

And concerning writing. We know about Near Eastern writing systems only because they wrote on clay tablets and stone. Egyptians also wrote on papyrus but it gets destroyed with time. We can assume that Europeans wrote on tree bark. After all, we know that it's how Medieval Russians wrote everything down. Again, paper/stone is expensive, trees are everywhere. See a pattern here?

Of course, I don't actually believe in WE WUZ KUNGS N SHIET but for white people... But what I actually believe is that we know very little about our history.
1) I agree with the posts over the last several pages about ancient history being unknown and/or intentionally distorted. I have a theory along those lines.

First of all, what I am about to say could be interpeted in a "we wuz kangs" way, so I tried to choose my words carefully to avoid that impression.

Most people who have studied the Bible know about the 10 lost tribes of Israel. The current Jews claim to be descendants of the two "survivng tribes", the tribe of Judah and tribe of Benjamin. (some dispute this but that's a whole other rabbit hole)

I think that research into the fate of these 10 tribes, and research into their possible descendants, is intentionally supressed. The reason I think this is because the modern Jewish scientific/historical establishment has every incentive to cement their claim to Israel. And having to compete for land claims with descendants of 10 other tribes is a can of worms they don't want to open. Doubly so since they already get enough pushback as is from the Palestinians. There is some precedent that they would ignore other "tribes" of Jews, such as how Israel treats the black Ethiopian Jews. (Israel initially refused immigration requests, then allowed it but many were sterilized without their knowledge, now Israel sort of tolerates them but certainly doesn't see them as the same.)

I have no real proof they are actually suppressing research into the 10 lost tribes, the only thing that got me thinking along those lines is the aforementioned treatment of non-Judah Jews, the surprising lack of interest in the topic during the modern age where DNA testing exists, and seeing Jews online get personally offended when this was brought up. And the last one isn't proof of anything except the possibillity of some people in the Jewish community having a desire to discourage research into the 10 lost tribes.

And tying the 10 Lost Tribes topic back back to UselessPieceOfShit's posts about distant European history being unknown: One tidbit that has stuck out to me is that some of the old Celitc languages, particularly Welsh, have a very similar syntax and grammar to Hebrew. Supposedly some of the words in Welsh have Hebrew roots too, but I am not a linguist so I can't confirm this. I'm stopping here before this sounds too similar to we wuz kangz.

2) I am not a Flat Earther but I researched it because I wanted to see why it was being censored. My conclusion is that Flat Earth is (probably) false, but that they are being censored because they are on to something. Not neccearily related to the shape of the Earth, what I mean is that researching/attempting to prove flat Earth would lead you to find other things they don't want you to find.

It might be historical- A large percentage of Flat Earth people are also believers in the "history is rewritten" topics that have already been touched on here.

It might be related to the Space program- I won't write another wall of text here, but I have researched enough of it to say that there's a lot of stuff that doesn't add up.

It might be scientific- maybe there is some scientific property about gravity or about the atmosphere they are trying to keep hidden.

The most fringe but also the most interesting explanation is that there are islands and small continents that exist but aren't on official maps because they are intentionally hidden. Maybe for elites to live on. And that they don't want people trying to verify the shape of the Earth by sending up cameras themselves because then they would see these islands/continents.

3) I saved this for last because it's a bit of a meta-conspiracy. Over the past decade or so, "conspiracy theorists" have largely moved away from aliens and fake space programs and towards vaccines and elite rituals. Not saying that the latter two are invalid, I have researched those too and there is validity to both. I just find this trend away from space-related stuff interesting because while it is probably a natural result of the recent revelations in other conspiracy categories, the elites could also be taking advantage of that to direct focus away from topics people were digging too deep on.

Last edited:

Karl der Grosse

I'm at a transitional point in my life (transmasc)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Wayne Gacy and Deal Corll were linked

One was in Chicago one was near Dallas, both cities have been linked as centers of a nationwide child sex trafficking ring

One had accomplices convicted and sentenced to life in prisn (Corll) Gacy's accomplices lawyered up however. \

Gacy learned his famous hand cuff trick from Corll

Philip Paske, a man linked to the head pedo of the operation John David Norman were both mentioned by Gacy in an interview and Paske worked for him

Both were connected businessmen who hired a suspicious amount of young men and hung out with them all the time

I feel like Gacy killed a good deal of the 33 men and boys, but some I feel were just dumped there by his "people" and others he may have violated and had others kill. That is not even to mention jeff rignall's story

I remember once reading about a gay dude that Gacy picked up and drugged for rape and torture, one of the few known survivors. He said that he came to at one point, and he was definitely being abused by two men, not just one. That piece of testimony always stuck with me.

BlaireWhitesBottom

kiwifarms.net
I remember once reading about a gay dude that Gacy picked up and drugged for rape and torture, one of the few known survivors. He said that he came to at one point, and he was definitely being abused by two men, not just one. That piece of testimony always stuck with me.
yeah Jeff Rignall. Gacy was fat and gay, and thats literally the worst combination.

Enjoy_the_Soylence

kiwifarms.net
There's something to the 12,000 year catastrophe cycle which ties into 'we don't know our own history.' Maybe ancient civilizations and knowledge got lost during cataclysms. Why were all ancient civs obsessed with astronomy? B/c they knew and predicted the cycles to save themselves. There are ancient underground cities and tunnels every-freaking-where. Why aren't these more known? Science has no clue how old they are (can't date stone), who built them, how they built them, or WHY. Pre-Columbus maps show areas that are underwater now but weren't ~10,000 years ago (like Bimi Road). Same with the Sahara, which was green and full of lakes & rivers before 6,000 years ago. The admiral who made the Piri Reis map said he got the information from very ancient maps (that no longer exist).

Re: the space program/Flat earth. The conspiracy I find the most plausible is that science is wrong about our solar model. One story goes, the US govt panicked at the March 1958 sunspot maximum and created NASA to look for evidence on other planets that our sun could mininova (assume pole shifts happen at the same time). They found it. The CIA covered this up to prevent mass panic. There are different conspiracy theorists who think this will happen either 2025-2030 or 2046.

I've entertained the idea this is why the global elites are going batshit wild openly.

Citizen Lain

kiwifarms.net
The most fringe but also the most interesting explanation is that there are islands and small continents that exist but aren't on official maps because they are intentionally hidden. Maybe for elites to live on. And that they don't want people trying to verify the shape of the Earth by sending up cameras themselves because then they would see these islands/continents.
Hidden landmasses? And I thought 'rape islands' were just a meme.

Bum Driller

kiwifarms.net
@Certified_Autist said:

While there could theoretically be some small islands "hidden" somewhere in the world(very unlikely, considering how much air-traffic we have nowadays), what do you mean by saying that someone doesn't want people to try verify the shape of the Earth? Absolutely no-one is going to stop you from buying a hot-air balloon for example, or even your own fucking airplane if you've enough money.

Why were all ancient civs obsessed with astronomy? B/c they knew and predicted the cycles to save themselves

It's just pure bullshit to say that "all" ancient cultures would've been "obsessed" with astronomy. Sumerian/Babylonian culture was, and it featured heavily in their religion and larger world-view, but apart from them it's a bit of a stretch to say that other ancient cultures would've been that interested in the astronomy. Of course, astronomy had it's uses back then, especially in navigation by using stars, and astrology was widely considered as a real science back then, but that doesn't really mean that they would've understood something deeper about the workings of cosmos.

Certified_Autist

HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net
@Certified_Autist said:

While there could theoretically be some small islands "hidden" somewhere in the world(very unlikely, considering how much air-traffic we have nowadays),
A lot of air traffic restricts itself to a handful of routes (as with sea traffic). Not because of a conspiracy but simply because a straight line is the shortest distance between two points. Look at a map of global air traffic and you will see lots of large gaps.
what do you mean by saying that someone doesn't want people to try verify the shape of the Earth? Absolutely no-one is going to stop you from buying a hot-air balloon for example, or even your own fucking airplane if you've enough money.
I think you misread my comment or maybe I mistyped. They don't care about people trying to verify the shape of the earth for its own sake. They care about people trying to verify the shape of the earth, because one of the most common ways flat earthers do it is to send up a high altitude camera and release the unedited footage, and a lot of people independently sending up cameras over bodies of water might cause them to see the landmasses that are supposedly being hidden.

Not saying that's neccesarily true, that's just one of the theories.

Bum Driller

kiwifarms.net
A lot of air traffic restricts itself to a handful of routes (as with sea traffic). Not because of a conspiracy but simply because a straight line is the shortest distance between two points. Look at a map of global air traffic and you will see lots of large gaps.

I think you misread my comment or maybe I mistyped. They don't care about people trying to verify the shape of the earth for its own sake. They care about people trying to verify the shape of the earth, because one of the most common ways flat earthers do it is to send up a high altitude camera and release the unedited footage, and a lot of people independently sending up cameras over bodies of water might cause them to see the landmasses that are supposedly being hidden.

Not saying that's neccesarily true, that's just one of the theories.

Yeees, but what I was saying is that no-one is stopping you from getting those high-altitude cameras, or like buying your own airplane, so why are you claiming that "they" would care about that?

Certified_Autist

HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net
Yeees, but what I was saying is that no-one is stopping you from getting those high-altitude cameras, or like buying your own airplane, so why are you claiming that "they" would care about that?
I literally explained why, twice. Because normally nobody has a reason to fly a plane off the charted route, or to send up a high altiude camera. But if they start researching flat earth and become curious, they may do those things, which will lead them to possibly discover the lands they don't want to be found.

And like I said twice already, I don't 100% believe that but it is a possibilty. Also you need to learn to read.

potato in mah painus

deep fried faggitory
kiwifarms.net
@Certified_Autist quote is broken but I can give you a bit more insight on the flat earth conspiracy. On reddit someone created a automatic bot check by checking the response times of PM's. A bot would always respond within a few seconds vs minutes to hours of a real person.
One of the things that was caught in this was Flat Earth, for every legitimate poster there were like 20 bots shilling support. If that level of shilling was on reddit its most likely the same on other platforms, meaning the movement's support is artificial.
My theory is its today's well poisoning, our government or someone on behalf of it is supporting the conspiracy so they can do this shit: "Oh pedophiles in the government? You sound just like those stupid flat earthers!"

timewave0

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever considered that perhaps, for several reasons, one-world-government is quite inevitable in the near future? You see, we as a species are on the brink of real space exploration. It's not quite there yet, but in some form it will be reality within the next century. When humanity starts to "migrate towards stars", at some point we will have a situation where there are several colonies of considerable size in this solar system alone. At that point, having a united planetary government is basically a must if you think about it.

You see, only a very few countries, even in the West, have capabilities of commisioning and maintaining their own space technology. Currently it's basically USA, Russia, China and Japan which have their own space capabilities. There are handful of others, like India and the joint space operation of EU, but these are in their babysteps in comparison to the "big four". On top of that, we have two private companies, both in the USA, which work in this type of technology.

What I'm getting at here is that when the space exploration and especially resource harvesting really starts to become a viable option, most likely sometime in the next century, a lot of countries and consequently lots of people will become second-class IF they don't form some kind of governmental alliance with the nations that have space-faring capabilities. At this point I'm quite sure that United Nations, or something akin to it, will become much more formal and powerful entity, as most smaller nation states simply hand it the authority in governmental matters in exhange of getting their piece of the space-pie.

There are other reasons also which contribute to the development towards one-planet-government, but I believe that this one will be the most pressing one when such decisions are made in the future.
I don’t necessarily have a problem with global government as a concept. Eventually we will probably need to be unified at that level to accomplish all of the things we’re capable of accomplishing, like space travel (as you mentioned). My problem is with the malicious actors involved in trying to create the world government right now. The “you will own nothing, have no privacy, and be happier than ever” type niggaz. They seem evil to me. Unfortunately it is infinitely more likely to be a dystopic hellscape than a Star Trek style utopia.

If mankind can be controlled by a single interest, it can be destroyed by a single interest as well.