What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
Flat Earth is used to discredit conspiracy theories
Conspiracy theories have left behind ancient tech and aliens to focus on modern theories because they were too close to the truth. R/conspiracy was invaded by Trumpers at the end of '15 and became r/the_donald before the donald. Not at all suspicious.

Is anyone talking about ancient tech, lost civilisations, the pyramids of Mars. JFk assassination or even 9/11 anymore? Either not at all or very infrequently. Which is strange in itself as we have more evidence or information on most of these theories compared to 10 years ago. Hell, even Ancient Aliens, a widely broadcast tv show, is talking about things that would make a 90's conspiracy theoriest jizz in their pants. But what's the modern day reaction? "Ancient aliens is dumb". Go to youtube and see first hand accounts and video recordings exploring the pyramids and the sphinx. New areas opened up that weren't viewable 10+ years ago. 100 ton stone sarcophogi, deep underground, dating back thousands of years. Is anybody screaming "what the fuck?!?!", no. We're more worried about one country and their possibly fraudulent election.

THAT is the modern day conspiracy theory. Information that people would have risked jail, and maybe their lives, for in the 90s, is now there for everyone with internet access to see, and nobody gives a shit. Madness.

One poster in the Wuhan Megathread posted "The difference between conspiracy and fact is about 6 months", which while true, is terrifying at the same time. If modern conspiracy theories are only a short time away from being proven correct, then it stands to reason that most modern conspiracy theories are soft-disclosure. Regardless of your views on COVID, one thing is for sure; the conspiracy theories all turn out to be true from day 1. From multiple jabs to travel restrictions, we've seen it all come true.

Certified_Autist

HP Lovecraft's Cat
kiwifarms.net
@Certified_Autist quote is broken but I can give you a bit more insight on the flat earth conspiracy. On reddit someone created a automatic bot check by checking the response times of PM's. A bot would always respond within a few seconds vs minutes to hours of a real person.
One of the things that was caught in this was Flat Earth, for every legitimate poster there were like 20 bots shilling support. If that level of shilling was on reddit its most likely the same on other platforms, meaning the movement's support is artificial.
My theory is its today's well poisoning, our government or someone on behalf of it is supporting the conspiracy so they can do this shit: "Oh pedophiles in the government? You sound just like those stupid flat earthers!"
That does sound plausible. I do remember reading about the reddit bot check thing that proved that site was majority bots, but do you happen to have a source on the 1:20 poster-to-bot ratio in flat earth discussion? Not doubting, just want to read more about it.

potato in mah painus

deep fried faggitory
kiwifarms.net
That does sound plausible. I do remember reading about the reddit bot check thing that proved that site was majority bots, but do you happen to have a source on the 1:20 poster-to-bot ratio in flat earth discussion? Not doubting, just want to read more about it.
I don't off hand, if its still on the site r/conspiracy was the place where the results were posted in. That would be the first place to look assuming that subreddit even exists still.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, alright..
conspiracy-theory.gif

So, ol' Fek's been down some rabbit holes and seen some shit. Here's a list of things I've read/heard about that I'll try to make as entertaining as possible (I don't wanna derail any serious discussion too hard). See how far you get before you simply nope the fuck out:
:popcorn:
conspiracy-conspiracy-time.gif

• MK-Ultra, Operation Mockingbird, etc, are all very real and techniques learned from them are still in use today (seriously, stop consuming media).
  • Most (if not all) serial killers since the 50s/60s are byproducts of exposure to these programs.
  • Elite (thus on referenced as "parasite(s)") pedophile rings are very real.
  • Parasite rituals that include ritual abuse (especially children) are very real.
  • Adrenochrome is a thing and is harvested by the parasites from terrified children in ways that I am not about to describe here.
  • 9/11 was an actual inside job put into place via cooperation from US, Israeli, and Saudi governments.
  • Oklahoma City was a glow-op.
  • JFK was assassinated by the US government.
  • The Vatican is a seat of great evil and misery operating in tandem with the parasites.
  • Mystery/Gnosticism cults like Freemasonry serve actual Satanic masters in their higher degrees/echelons of initiation.
  • All aspects of our government are controlled by parasite influence and there is absolutely no way for you to vote your way out of anything. It is simply the illusion of choice. That includes Orange Man, if it needs to be said.
  • Your entire life is almost completely controlled (start to finish) by the parasites (if you remain blind to it). They own and control almost everything you eat, work at, watch, wear, read, learn about, and overall are allowed to see/hear/think about.
swallowing-vitamin.gif

• We never landed on the Moon (if you liked this one, just wait til further down).
  • We never landed anything on Mars.
  • Our maps are deliberately missing information otherwise known by privileged few about the Earth.
  • The Americas were well known long, looooong before "muh Columbus" and shared cultural heritage with all other peoples from the other continents.
  • Caucasians had previously lived in Asia and the Americas well before the alleged colonial times ever took place.
  • Africans, Arabians, Indians, and what we typically call East Asians have been active on other continents and/or known long before we are taught it happened.
  • The Great Wall of China was built to keep the bugmen from invading northwards, not to protect them.
  • The Roman Empire is a scapegoat used to describe an older worldwide culture who built a particular style of architecture that exists (or existed..more on that next) worldwide and is not the result of "colonialism." You are familiar with it under terms like "Greco-Roman" and the like.
  • The multiple World's Fair events held throughout the 1800s were actually ways for the parasites to salvage and hide technology from this older civilization. This is why after every. single. last. one. of these World's Fair events? The buildings conveniently burned down or were demolished.
  • This old civlization was wiped out coinciding with a massive "mud flood" that took place somewhere just prior to the 1800s.
  • "Star fortresses," as they're commonly referenced being colonial era defense fortifications, were actually another standardized part of the previously referenced older civilization and can be found in places that would have been impossible for the stupid official narrative (fucking Japan has at least one of these that's existed long before they were forced to open to the West).
  • Christianity was well known by many other cultures (including in the pre-colonial Americas) and Christ was treated with a reverence by many many cultures outside of Christendom prior to any bullshit missionaries.
  • There is a very real chance that Islam and Christianity were once under the same banner or at bare minimum respected one another greatly. Yeah, I know.
  • The Reformation (and subsequent colonialism) was simply used as the excuse to sever humanity's connection with their past. Many, many, many artifacts (that would explain a lot of other bullet points on this list) that could not fit the narrative as written mostly by this asshole went missing during this time.
  • You aren't allowed to view both the inconvenient artifacts (sealed away in museum vaults or private collections) or get too close to inconvenient archaeological sites the world over. For the ones that are too big to hide? You get a bullshit explanation that can't hold water.
owen-wilson-pills.gif

• History as you know it is a complete fabrication containing half-truths, subversion, and outright lies. All of it. This is well beyond merely "history is written by the victors."
  • A minimum of one thousand years have been added falsely to our A.D. timeline.
  • There are ancient Chinese texts describing reptile-like humanoids that very well could have interbred with em once upon a time.
  • Lemuria/Mu and Atlantis/Hyperborea almost certainly existed (Hyperborea may still actually exist).
  • Evidence of worldwide massive excavations on a scale impossible even with modern technology exists across the ocean floor and several mountain ranges.
  • Certain buttes/plateaus such as Devil's Tower are actually all that remain of a time of giant trees.
  • Nephilim/Giants existed and any digsites that unearth their bones are subsequently covered up.
  • There's a reality-shattering reason you are not allowed to fly over or travel to the south pole, and it has nothing to do with temperature (though that doesn't help). Here comes the big one..
  • The Earth is flat and is contained within an domed firmament.
  • Antarctica is just an ice wall surrounding the thawed portion of what we can access within said dome.
  • Operation Dominic/Fishbowl was the parasites' way to try and pierce the firmament.
  • Stars are actually watery reflections of light from outside the firmament.
  • The Moon and Sun are contained within the dome.
  • The Moon is not a solid mass, but a ball of plasma.
  • The shadows on the Moon are actually a map of what Earth really looks like.
  • There is also a second image of the firmament ghosted into the background of the previous.

Now, just how many of these do I actually believe in?
i-am-beyond-the-point-of-no-return-i-am-going-fucking-insane.gif

On a more serious note: I may revisit this thread and have a proper discussion eventually, but that's quite enough for now.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you were to consider the passage of time, fallibility of people, and stories like the Tower of Babel you can even abstract this argument further to encompass all major religions. You cannot find an uncorrupted religious institution. Perhaps recognizing this, fighting it, and overcoming it is the overarching metaphysical struggle?
I've come to unironically believe this sentiment, which earns me no favors with either atheists or religious people. Speaking only about Abrahamic religions to simplify this argument, its generally accepted on the part of religious institutions that all other faiths are either mistaken in some way or worse creations of the Devil. But viewed from the outside, it seems ludicrous that 99% of religions would be false except for the one being proposed; there's no guarantee that one is any more reliable, other than the faith of whoever you happen to be talking to. And of course, everyone believes theirs is the real one, which to me is just the death knell for being able to take any of them seriously.

It demolishes Pascal's Wager too, because now there is a penalty state. Choosing to engage in worship with any sect or religion could infact be engaging in veiled Devil-worship or at least blasphemy, and a person would be damning themselves more by having faith than if they had just trusted their own instincts and left well enough alone, or sought the answers themselves and forsook all outside religious guidance. Even the latter option carries the risk of being mislead anyway.

Fek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you believe about the future and any end of the world?
I'll try to be brief while hitting the major points. This isn't going to be a fun happy topic (at first).
Our immediate future is going to continue growing evermore bleak and it will ultimately lead to catastrophe. We are not innovating or producing new technology at the rate that was seen during the "Enlightenment" and Industrial Revolution and seem to be stagnating hard except in methods that allow for control over us (remember what I said above regarding the parasites stealing/hiding technology). The parasites openly admit in their talks held at places like the WEF that humanity's worldwide population (which just btw is nowhere near the limits of what the Earth can handle. stop believing their bullshit) is hitting a point where it's time for them to push another mass depopulation event. Do you remember watching cartoons growing up and wondering why the fuck the "bad guys" always tell you their plans before they carry them out? This is a real thing, friends. You are being told exactly what the parasites want to do to you and anyone you care about.

Right, depopulation events: So, the previously referenced old civilization that setup all the "Greco-Roman" architecture, star "forts," etc? Show signs of a worldwide depopulation event. You can find signs of it (the also previously mentioned "mud flood") yourself if you go hunting for old freakishly-well constructed buildings in any given city, or simply study those that have been destroyed in the last couple hundred years. A couple great examples anyone can look up right now would be the "Washington Monument" and the Capitol building in DC. The former sits with its true base buried underground (the mud flood) in a manner that makes no sense at all under accepted narrative. The Capitol itself actually rests on a much, much older structure (again, mostly buried) that you can only see in certain photos taken during a "renovation" of its front. This is an entire topic unto itself, so this explanation is brief and incomplete.

Regarding the events that will take place during the end of the world: I think Revelation has a good bit of insight into it, but I also think the complete picture is deliberately obscured. Another recent post in this thread spoke on the idea of the world's religions all being corrupted splinters of a greater truth, and while I'd be very careful as to which religions I would include in that idea? It's probably not inaccurate. The cyclical nature of things (Kali Yuga comes to mind) does seem to be how life plays out for humanity regardless of the shape or form it takes on for a particular age. That being said, there's a reason that Christianity in particular has had its message so thoroughly corrupted, omitted, and otherwise spat upon in modernity. Gnostic cults will openly admit to themselves within their own writings that it is the closest anyone comes to the Truth, which is a pretty big admission for actual Luciferians.

So getting to the silver lining (and to be religious about it)? There is a spiritual component to humanity, and it resides in every single one of us. Something more than mere flesh. Christ already won this bleak seemingly hopeless battle for us, and our souls can be saved through him as a result. Death of the flesh is definitely not the end.
The first millennium AD does seem kind of rushed, so you may be onto something there...
Events took place very, very rapidly since Christ's death through to the present. We are given a timeline that puts events, technology, etc, so very far apart as to reinforce this notion that humanity is nothing but a bunch of dumb-dumb apes that could barely handle scratching their own asses. In fact, it's a pillar of how our minds are shaped from a very young age:

You are taught that you are nothing more than the product of evolution (fake and gay)
taking place on a planet spinning at thousands of miles per hour hurling around a star even faster than that (gefälscht und schwul)
hurling through a galaxy even faster than that while hurling through the universe even faster still (been abuur iyo khaniis)
that through freakishly tiny odds just so happened to support the conditions for life, and that you're ultimately nothing (false and homosexual)
in the face of an ever-expanding universe (假和同性恋)
that will inevitably lead to heat death or entropy (untrue faggotry)
so ultimately nothing you ever do matters (extremely fake and gay)
and you don't even have free will anyway (gay and fake)

They want you utterly miserable, completely severed from humanity's past, and stuck believing in nihilistic bullshit while mindlessly getting through your lives via direct or indirect service to their goals which are antithetical to all that it means to be human.

If you ever want to learn more about how completely butchered our history is, the asshole I linked to in my previous post is a good place to start.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally explained why, twice. Because normally nobody has a reason to fly a plane off the charted route, or to send up a high altiude camera. But if they start researching flat earth and become curious, they may do those things, which will lead them to possibly discover the lands they don't want to be found.

And like I said twice already, I don't 100% believe that but it is a possibilty. Also you need to learn to read.
Trying to hide an entire continent would be an exercise in futility. Continents are gigantic masses of lands that effect a lot of stuff, such as ocean currents and the jet stream, just by there being huge masses of land there. It'd be a pretty obvious effect. Plus editing it out of every picture of the earth taken from space would be really tedious. Plus ancient explorers would've seen it and written about it.

Not to mention that even though most airplanes take standard routes, not all of them do. Plus people launching their own drones that go pretty high up and things like that. It'd be impossible to hide an entire continent. A small island? Sure. A continent? No.

Fek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you think the afterlife is like? If you believe in hell or reincarnation, how do you believe such are avoided?
As far as my understanding thus far goes? It seems to me that the Kingdom of Heaven is brought onto the Earth and we live on through Christ. Does that mean reincarnation into a new age of humanity as we are intended to be? Does that mean the Earth as we perceive it falls away from our senses and we are brought or..uplifted?..to Heaven upon death? I really don't know for certain, but I intend on investigating further and hopefully come out with a more well rounded picture.

I believe Hell is a very real place, and we can very readily end up doomed to eternal suffering if we live in opposition to Christ. I don't know what that means, specifically, though. Is that being trapped to suffer again and again living in such a corrupt world? Is that a place "below" full of fire and torment? "A place of weeping and gnashing of teeth" does leave one lacking greater detail, after all..but I wonder if that matters in this case?

The issue with exploring the truth of our world is that it causes a proverbial multitude of doors to suddenly fly open in front of you, and you're left to slowly piece together how they all fit within each other. There's a reason for the cliche of the crackpot tinfoil hat wearing lunatic who can only rant and rave in enigmas. It's an awful, awful lot to take in while maintaining your sanity.

I'm not fond of pedowood comparisons, but you may recall how Neo's story played out in the first Matrix movie. That's not far off from how it feels, frankly.
<Lots of stuff.>
The following are merely things to think on and not in any way meant as adversarial.
Trying to hide an entire continent would be an exercise in futility
I used to think that, as well. Ever take a really close look at Antarctica via something like google earth? It's the same idea in reverse: they created something that isn't there in the way it's shown. The parasites know full well and flaunt it in many logos associated with globohomo (The United Nations is the easiest one to find).
Plus editing it out of every picture of the earth taken from space would be really tedious.
Yeah, I encountered the same issue here. Have a close look at the north pole.

This all really speaks to a wider issue involving the authenticity of our "global" pictures in general. Any irregularities get conveniently written off as byproducts of using a composite imaging, which..why are we only using composite images of our "planet" if we can get (fake and gay) high res imagery of other "planets" just fine? Why does the Earth change so much between different renditions of these composite images totally take from space? There are so many things that make little sense regarding this greater topic if you dare to dig into them even just a little bit.

That reminds me: I completely forgot to point out just how absolutely bullshit NASA is.
Plus ancient explorers would've seen it and written about it.
I am sorry to say, my friend, that it has been seen and written about yet suppressed. We have had so much knowledge lost to the fires of those who would keep it from us across the centuries. But I'm not going to just schizopost about it. Here's an actual example from fairly recently:
Admiral Byrd was in charge of exploring both poles in many ways including Operation Dominique and Fishbowl (worth investigating further if you're interested). You can listen to the entire interview if you'd like, but the main "wtf" moment is timestamped. A man who's life's work revolves around exploring the poles speaks about land "beyond the south pole," and that should at least make you a little curious or plant a seed of doubt in the official version of bullshit we're all fed. And no, that doesn't conflict with being in a domed firmament, but that is a huge can of worms well beyond the scope of this discussion (for now).

If you listen carefully to his entire speech, you're going to hear an awful lot of shit that will challenge what you have been taught. This guy wasn't some wackadoo crazy person, either.
Not to mention that even though most airplanes take standard routes, not all of them do.
If you want to avoid having an existential meltdown, don't research flight paths (or flight in general) too much. Especially if you're hung up on the Earth spinning around at thousands of miles per hour.
Anyway, I can probably elaborate further if you have questions/commentary/dismissals. I'm nowhere near as well versed as some I've come across, but I'll try my best.

The Gangster Computer

It just works.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fek said:
This old civlization was wiped out coinciding with a massive "mud flood" that took place somewhere just prior to the 1800s.
This is the first time I'm hearing of this "pre-1800s mud flood" conspiracy. It sounds crazier than most but my curiosity is getting the better of me and I'm genuinely intrigued. What exactly are the details and basis for this conspiracy? I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm genuinely interested and want to know what inspired it.
I think a more accurate statement would be that a demonic spirit tainted pre-schism Christianity. It exists in the Eastern Orthodoxy as well as the Roman Catholic Church. Given the Protestant's origin and nature, similar evil making its way into institutions is inevitable. There's actually a fair argument to be made that a large part of the salvation offered from Christ is rescue from the contemporary Jewish institutions that had perverted the religion already.

If you were to consider the passage of time, fallibility of people, and stories like the Tower of Babel you can even abstract this argument further to encompass all major religions. You cannot find an uncorrupted religious institution. Perhaps recognizing this, fighting it, and overcoming it is the overarching metaphysical struggle?
I think the schism is a sign of how we shouldn't be quick to demonize each other and not be so eager as to treat our respective churches as above corruption and sin. Hence why I'm bothered by all this church supremacist mentality going around the net lately, especially among the eastern orthodox slavs, when all churches have their flaws, sins of pride and should be examined and encouraged to improve. Even the new pope for all the shit he gets is at least striving to put more focus on the poor and the downtrodden (while still not bending the knee to trannies), as well as encouraging the abandonment of condemning unbaptized infants. Is he perfect? No. But I can't say I don't respect his positive accomplishments.

1641599174196.jpeg
On the subject of faith, I'm just a simple Catholic with a lot of respect for Lutheran principles, but I was actually fascinated by how many religions (major, minor and forgotten) have more in common than they realize. Major world religions have the same origins, and even the minor ones that supposedly don't share the same origins have similarities, and those that share no similarities did have many elements in common at one point via an earlier version of their faith before a war or reformation, even in out of the way places like the Easter Islands. Even the major eastern religions which are deemed completely alien from western ones share the same origins as their western counterparts. Starting with Buddhism itself being a radical offshoot of Hinduism, with Hinduism itself believed to be an offshoot of either Zoroastrianism or an earlier version of it that split off due to ideological differences such as that Daevas/Devas were demons in Zoroastrianism while the Ashura were the angelic ones, so Hinduism's earliest incarnation may have been a rival faction/splinter that worshiped these demons as saviors, and Zoroastrianism shares the same origins or directly originated from the same early judaic and pre-judaic-indo religious cultures that gave rise to the faiths of Abraham/Abram. With all that said, I think what I'm trying to get at is that my conspiracy is that much like with humanity, all faiths have a common origin and principles, with many ignorantly believing that they have nothing in common, when they in fact did share the same or similar attributes or even all started off as monotheistic and with a similar set of rules before eventually diverging or adopting more deities as compromises from when they merged with or conquered other tribes that also had similar principals under a different language. Stuff like this can even be witnessed in ancient greek religions, with several members of the greek pantheon (such as Eros or early versions of Chronos and others) being credited as sole creators of the universe before eventually being downgraded to better fit into the combined cultures as a compromise because some refused to merge deities or were forced to accept the winning conqueror tribe's deity as the superior rather than possibly being the same being they worshiped back before tribes diverged. And other faiths with multiple deities such as Hinduism even believe that their pantheons are just part of one single greater deity. What I'm saying is, or think I'm saying, is that whether you believe in a literal Tower of Babel or not, everything is or was connected even when it doesn't look like it is. Some people like to use these connections as some sort of "gotcha" for why faiths are worthless while tipping their fedoras, but all this does is make me more fascinated in my faith and how faith/divine/etc can connect others if we really learn to understand it and its origins.
Forgive me if I'm babbling here, but I'm in a rush.

Screamer

kiwifarms.net
Flat Earth is used to discredit conspiracy theories
Conspiracy theories have left behind ancient tech and aliens to focus on modern theories because they were too close to the truth. R/conspiracy was invaded by Trumpers at the end of '15 and became r/the_donald before the donald. Not at all suspicious.

Is anyone talking about ancient tech, lost civilisations, the pyramids of Mars. JFk assassination or even 9/11 anymore? Either not at all or very infrequently. Which is strange in itself as we have more evidence or information on most of these theories compared to 10 years ago. Hell, even Ancient Aliens, a widely broadcast tv show, is talking about things that would make a 90's conspiracy theoriest jizz in their pants. But what's the modern day reaction? "Ancient aliens is dumb". Go to youtube and see first hand accounts and video recordings exploring the pyramids and the sphinx. New areas opened up that weren't viewable 10+ years ago. 100 ton stone sarcophogi, deep underground, dating back thousands of years. Is anybody screaming "what the fuck?!?!", no. We're more worried about one country and their possibly fraudulent election.

THAT is the modern day conspiracy theory. Information that people would have risked jail, and maybe their lives, for in the 90s, is now there for everyone with internet access to see, and nobody gives a shit. Madness.

One poster in the Wuhan Megathread posted "The difference between conspiracy and fact is about 6 months", which while true, is terrifying at the same time. If modern conspiracy theories are only a short time away from being proven correct, then it stands to reason that most modern conspiracy theories are soft-disclosure. Regardless of your views on COVID, one thing is for sure; the conspiracy theories all turn out to be true from day 1. From multiple jabs to travel restrictions, we've seen it all come true.

This shifted to the Q stuff.

Where as it was, "so what if you believe that do you think the earth is flat?"

Now everything is Qanon and related to batshit retarded stuff like children in tunnels. I don't even know where people get that. I literally have only ever seen people mocking Qanon and joking about it. Or people telling me seriously about the retarded stuff people believe.

Then it's interesting to see how everything in the last two years gets linked to "Qanon conspiracy theory about *insert anything not allowed in mainstream discourse even if correct."

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I believe the woke, progressive "leftism" movement is supported by the CIA and corporations to undermine actual left-wing movements and working class organising.

Look at where it comes from. It started with postmodern academics and corporations, and was then pushed to students, and then the wider population. It isn't something that grew from the working classes.
Talking of academia, look at what student politics used to be like: campaigning against wars, for workers' rights, against unemployment, against debt; actual tangible demands. Now all their organising power and energy is directed into bullshit discourse about pronouns.

This is a classic example of how it all works in practice.
Look at these "socialists". The first speaker barely gets to say anything before she's interrupted by a load of people whining about completely irrelevant shit. They get nothing done.
Compare that to socialist meetings in the 60s, in socialist countries, or even to some trade union meetings in the west today. It's a joke. That is entirely by design. I don't know if the guys shouting down the speakers are glowies themselves, but they don't all have to be, they've been conditioned enough by the ones that are (perhaps their lecturers or from the media) that they're doing their work for them.

Now you get hypercapitalist entities like Coca-Cola, G-SIBs and arms companies getting loads of praise from "the left" for useless symbolic bullshit like putting non-binary folx in an advert. The most egregious example I've seen recently was a "huge win for antiracism" which was Uncle Ben's removing the picture of the black house slave from their packaging. The "left" was satisfied with this, while actual antiracists and workers' organisations pointed out that the parent company, Mars, still uses African slaves - child slaves, even - in its supply chain. Footballers all taking a knee for BLM while hundreds of slaves have died in the building of the world cup stadium in Qatar.

This stuff works much better than McCarthyism did, because instead of persecuting activists, it distracts them with bullshit so that they still believe they're left-wing activists, while they're really just wasting their time and reinforcing the status quo, they don't even know it. The best bit is they'll even oppose actual working class movements because they're not up to speed with all their ever-changing woke shibboleths (on account of the fact they're busy, y'know, working, and don't have time to read Twitter all day).

We know the CIA funded postmodernism during the Cold War. So why wouldn't they still be doing it?

Enceladus

Saturn's Most Autistic Moon
kiwifarms.net
I sort of agree. But I think it's Chinese intelligence and not the CIA. Think about who all of those companies have business deals with. Think about how many Chinese students have flowed into western universities in the last few decades. Modern Chinese style communism is very mercantile. They are not rigid idealists like the Soviets were. To them socialism is about social control, not woke utopian virtue signaling. They are not the old economic socialists. As long as you swear allegiance to the party and do what you are told you can make as much money as you want.

China is more like North Korea with a functional economy than they are the Soviets.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
I sort of agree. But I think it's Chinese intelligence and not the CIA. Think about who all of those companies have business deals with. Think about how many Chinese students have flowed into western universities in the last few decades. Modern Chinese style communism is very mercantile. They are not rigid idealists like the Soviets were. To them socialism is about social control, not woke utopian virtue signaling. They are not the old economic socialists. As long as you swear allegiance to the party and do what you are told you can make as much money as you want.

China is more like North Korea with a functional economy than they are the Soviets.
Idk, I'm inclined to think not, since there's a lot of anti-China stuff like the free Tibet/Hong Kong movements, Falun Gong, Adrian Zenz and his craziness about the Uyghurs etc. that gets included in all these movements on the rare occasion the wokes make any actual demands. That, and Chinese third person pronouns all sound the same (tā) so they don't give a fuck about it and make fun of western "leftists" as báizŭo.

milk

kiwifarms.net
I believe the woke, progressive "leftism" movement is supported by the CIA and corporations to undermine actual left-wing movements and working class organising.

Look at where it comes from. It started with postmodern academics and corporations, and was then pushed to students, and then the wider population. It isn't something that grew from the working classes.
Talking of academia, look at what student politics used to be like: campaigning against wars, for workers' rights, against unemployment, against debt; actual tangible demands. Now all their organising power and energy is directed into bullshit discourse about pronouns.

This is a classic example of how it all works in practice.
Look at these "socialists". The first speaker barely gets to say anything before she's interrupted by a load of people whining about completely irrelevant shit. They get nothing done.
Compare that to socialist meetings in the 60s, in socialist countries, or even to some trade union meetings in the west today. It's a joke. That is entirely by design. I don't know if the guys shouting down the speakers are glowies themselves, but they don't all have to be, they've been conditioned enough by the ones that are (perhaps their lecturers or from the media) that they're doing their work for them.

Now you get hypercapitalist entities like Coca-Cola, G-SIBs and arms companies getting loads of praise from "the left" for useless symbolic bullshit like putting non-binary folx in an advert. The most egregious example I've seen recently was a "huge win for antiracism" which was Uncle Ben's removing the picture of the black house slave from their packaging. The "left" was satisfied with this, while actual antiracists and workers' organisations pointed out that the parent company, Mars, still uses African slaves - child slaves, even - in its supply chain. Footballers all taking a knee for BLM while hundreds of slaves have died in the building of the world cup stadium in Qatar.

This stuff works much better than McCarthyism did, because instead of persecuting activists, it distracts them with bullshit so that they still believe they're left-wing activists, while they're really just wasting their time and reinforcing the status quo, they don't even know it. The best bit is they'll even oppose actual working class movements because they're not up to speed with all their ever-changing woke shibboleths (on account of the fact they're busy, y'know, working, and don't have time to read Twitter all day).

We know the CIA funded postmodernism during the Cold War. So why wouldn't they still be doing it?
Based on ex-kgb (Yuri Bezmenov) lectures on cultural subversion, I perceive this cultural marxist stuff mainly as a natural progression of propaganda used to undermine nations. CIA probably does have agents in all political groups though, to try and steer organizations towards their own interests as much as possible.