What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
This is one the of the reasons I don’t think vaccines are used for population control. Why sterilize/kill off the majority of your country that is clearly good at taking commands & trusting whatever you put out? It wouldn’t make sense. (Plus, show me one unvaccinated troon. Why sterilize troons through vaccines when they sterilize themselves on their own?)
Because they're useless. They cannot fight for a military, they clog up health services, have more sickness and absence, often work shite do-nothing jobs and contribute little to the economy. Their habits and hobbies are entirely too dependant on foreign tat and Chinesium.

They're good soldiers and have followed orders well, but when has that ever stopped a mad dictator from saving their hides? The most loyal are usually the first to go.

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
The World as a whole, and not just the Entertainment Industry, took Kylo Ren's "Let the past die, kill it if you have to" quote from The Last Jedi literally, and are trying to kill off things that are considered to be good in the past, because it's not appropriate in today's World. It's giving me vibes of the Chinese Cultural Revolution during Mao Zedong's time in power, although I'm not sure if it will be of the same scale as that Revolution was.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing, I hadn't read Sinfest by Tatsuya Ishida in years, and I remembered that it exists the other day. I'm not saying everyone should go back to at least December 2019 and start reading, but it's an interesting take on the past couple years.

Archive list

Randomish comic for your pleasure

And then this one

I am so tired.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
@Certified_Autist said:

While there could theoretically be some small islands "hidden" somewhere in the world(very unlikely, considering how much air-traffic we have nowadays), what do you mean by saying that someone doesn't want people to try verify the shape of the Earth? Absolutely no-one is going to stop you from buying a hot-air balloon for example, or even your own fucking airplane if you've enough money.

It's just pure bullshit to say that "all" ancient cultures would've been "obsessed" with astronomy. Sumerian/Babylonian culture was, and it featured heavily in their religion and larger world-view, but apart from them it's a bit of a stretch to say that other ancient cultures would've been that interested in the astronomy. Of course, astronomy had it's uses back then, especially in navigation by using stars, and astrology was widely considered as a real science back then, but that doesn't really mean that they would've understood something deeper about the workings of cosmos.
A big part of astronomy was also timing of crops and recurring floods like the Nile has. You had to have an exact calendar for that, and that often led to other interesting observations for them.

TinCan Wizard

kiwifarms.net
Folks are bringing Stolenhistory.org in to the mix, eh? When Corbin Dallas was at his peak that was my favorite website on the internet, I highly encourage folks to check the archives. Ignore anything about modern times, just before the site died for the first time retards flooded the board with discussion of covid, thankfully these discussions are mostly off in their own section.

It of course goes without saying not to trust a single thing that is said on the website... but it is a most excellent leading point to independent research. There is more information hidden in plain sight than the average person realizes, most people just do not recognize it when they see it. The world is a fascinating place once you learn to put a magnifying glass towards certain details that are largely ignored. It is amazing how differently I see old cities ever since noticing just how much of them seems to be hiding beneath the ground.
We are a species with amnesia. But to contribute to the thread, notice how often discussions about lost/hidden history, get flooded (pun intended) with inane conclusions. Something about Rome doesn't add up? ''ROME NEVER EXISTED'' A building is buried underground? ''PEOPLE WHO BUILT IT WERE GIANT ARYAN TARTARIAN KHAN EMPERORS WITH SPACE FARING ZEPPELINS.'' And then you get the second wave of bootlickers going ''Oh those silly conspiratards, how could you NOT blindly believe the academics?''

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Replies! Special note: both of these topics are some heavy shit and very well could leave you dealing with a bit of dread and/or existentialism if pursued (I'd guess the second one would be the biggest offender, especially).
This is the first time I'm hearing of this "pre-1800s mud flood" conspiracy. It sounds crazier than most but my curiosity is getting the better of me and I'm genuinely intrigued. What exactly are the details and basis for this conspiracy? I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm genuinely interested and want to know what inspired it.
Sure, I can point you in the right direction to start out.

This topic inevitably bleeds into others, as it's connected to a few other topics (remember I previously mentioned it coincides with a depopulation event and that these buildings show signs of unprecedented sophistication). I bring this up to point out that it's very difficult to simply research just this topic, so if you're willing to humor a bit of a buildup? This video is one of the most comprehensive for sating your curiosity:
Now..do note this video is going to cover some other topics that you more than likely have zero (or guarded) interest in. Just skip to the 11 minute mark. You won't have to sit through the entire 5 hour video to find an answer (I think it'll only take about 45ish mins of your time from that timestamp, but I'll update with a more accurate figure when able). Beyond that, it's very important one avoids skipping around the video looking for some easy answer.

There are further resources out there on the matter if you're yet curious, they're just uh..not quite as good at presentation. The fellow who allegedly coined the term "mudflood" has a channel following his own research into the matter here. A concise entertaining video creator he is not, unfortunately.
What are these techniques that are being used in modern media? Is this only for media coming out of the U.S.A.? Are media entities from around the world using the same techniques? Are they doing it consciously or just because they thought the American model works well?
Once again, I know of a great place for you to start.

What you are asking about is effectively (and quite literally) control over one's mind. Mind control. Yes, our government has spent a monumental amount of time, money, and effort on figuring out how the human mind works. What makes us tick, so to speak. One of the absolute best resources for learning all about these techniques, learning the who/what/why/how of the matter, etc, is a series put on by a very inquisitive gal going by the handle "Probably Alexandra."
You can find the playlist (linked at the first proper video) here. She will be approaching these topics from a Christian point of view, but if that's not your cup of tea? I'd urge you to just endure and soldier forth anyway. It's a very, very impressive amount of information.

If you're looking for a super quick and unsatisfying answer: Would it seem nutty of me to simply state "every single last bit of any mainstream media (video games included) is designed to shape your mind without you consciously knowing it?" Perhaps you were afraid of or already kinda knew that on some level? For example, you are put into a hypnotic state upon watching TV. Your brain opens itself up for suggestion. Under this phenomenon, you are leaving yourself wide fucking open for whatever the parasites want to feed into your head.

Whew. Sorry for the late replies, but I'm not logging into KF anywhere near as much these days. Any further questions/concerns/thoughts/dismissals/commentary will be read and replied to if necessary, but it might take me a few days in between.

Last edited:

LillWeeb

kiwifarms.net
There will be something "wrong" with the internet.
Internet will go down.
TPTB will fix the broken internet.
New! Improved! Internet will require personal ID to use.
No more anonymity. For anyone. Ever.
Visit a wrong site and/or post an unpopular opinion?
Suddenly you're locked out of your bank account.
Say something really wrong?
Your family members are also locked out of their accounts.
I seen a article on The Hill an opinion section about the need to "curate "the internet just today. Im am convinced its not if this happens but when will it happen. However I would wager instead of a social credit system, the site that are not big apps FB youtube amazon. will just be gone and the apps would be the only thing people can access, I.e. no more web brewers or accesses to other sites just those few apps.

Water Underground

kiwifarms.net
If you're looking for a super quick and unsatisfying answer: Would it seem nutty of me to simply state "every single last bit of any mainstream media (video games included) is designed to shape your mind without you consciously knowing it?" Perhaps you were afraid of or already kinda knew that on some level? For example, you are put into a hypnotic state upon watching TV. Your brain opens itself up for suggestion. Under this phenomenon, you are leaving yourself wide fucking open for whatever the parasites want to feed into your head.
I wouldn't even go so far as saying the government elites have developed subliminal techniques they can put into media as much as they hide the truth in plain sight about how media affects our minds.

Think about how, in the 90s-00s, the concept of media having a negative impact on young people's minds was ridiculed to the extreme, the idea being anybody saying this was just some crazy Jack Thompson evangelist. Fast-forward to nowadays, however, and all the talk is about how you NEED minority representation in order for these young kids to have somebody like them to look up to.

It's the classic motte-and-bailey - you can't attack them forcing globohomo propaganda into fiction without being conflated with a kook that thinks GTA turns kids into sex criminals.

ShapelyMutton

kiwifarms.net
Can you elaborate why you think this?
1642108772625.png

I think there's just major confusion over what documents the Vatican keeps and that people imagine a Indiana Jones type warehouse filled with various Arks of The Covenant when in reality it's just billions of pages of clerical documents and accounting. The Catholic Church with its scale and age would surely develop a large subset of documents that it would keep from the public just like you would your own financial documents. The most I think you would find in the Vatican Vaults is neglected claims about child abuse(intentional or otherwise) and tax dodgery both of which have entered the public consciousness.
If you told me 50 years ago that there was documentation in the Vatican Secret Archives about the protection of child abusers in the church that would be some conspiratorial shit but the scandal already broke so it's not outlandish or outside the norm for such things to be documented. I don't think the pope has been in contact with ayys, lizard people, etc and kept it written down and documented. I don't think the Vatican has knowledge of ancient human civilization because that doesn't exactly fall into the scope of what The Catholic Church holds onto.

I will admit I'm rather agnostic in terms of the spiritual paranormal and machine gnomes which colours my perspective.

Ingmar Aspergman

kiwifarms.net
Was Michelle Obama's possible troon status covered in this thread yet? Not saying I'm buying that yet, but the Obamas' backgrounds are pretty sketchy. You have plenty of evidence that Barack was having sex with men at some point, and then the circumstances of their children's births have been kept mysterious for some reason.
If she were trans then it would be out in the open by now, because now it would be a benefit

Mothra88

kiwifarms.net
They didn't wait until after 9/11 to draft the Patriot Act. They didn't wait until after Jan 6th in come up with new "domestic terrorism" legislation ideas. They have all the stuff they want to do thought out and waiting for a an excuse to do it. That's where a lot of the free speech, legacy media and internet stuff is coming from. Exploiting covid to try and fix up issues. A very curated and controlled internet has been talked about for a long time now.

Similarly the race stuff, I think it's just people ushering in what they want to do. Using the excuses of the current times. The idea of not just making things equal but having an over-correction has been talked about for quite a while.
Hopefully, the next Repulbican president has the guts to shut down this idiotic "domestic terrorism" department in the DOJ. I'm pretty sure Trump would do it. He'd probably clean house is a lot of departments. But if we end up with someone else who has more RINO tendencies, I'm sure they would cave.

Hangly

kiwifarms.net
I secretly suspect the government tolerates every drug except nicotine for a reason. Possibly because it’s a synaptic enhancer that makes you more difficult to control.

Just about everyone who thought their own way out of the box was a chain smoker.

The World as a whole, and not just the Entertainment Industry, took Kylo Ren's "Let the past die, kill it if you have to" quote from The Last Jedi literally, and are trying to kill off things that are considered to be good in the past, because it's not appropriate in today's World. It's giving me vibes of the Chinese Cultural Revolution during Mao Zedong's time in power, although I'm not sure if it will be of the same scale as that Revolution was.
People have been intentionally destroying the past since the Reformation. It’s literally the most banal and meaningless thing you could have a fictional character say.

What’s new and interesting is that there’s a generation of Westerners now who care about the past and take exception to such a statement. Is it green shoots? Hard to say, but I am observing with great interest.

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
The sucking up towards companies by content creators, namely with video games and reviews, both by big websites, and YouTubers, are all done as a blackmail tactic. That is, the big gaming company will either threaten to frame the video game review site reviewer or YouTuber for cheese pizza possession, or they actually have a shady past, and will threaten to leak, if they don't shower the game with positive reviews. Sony and Neil Druckmann sound like they have massive technology, to get 200+ awards, because they can frame all of them for CP possession, or they were already pedos to begin with. I also think that they use threats against family and friends as a blackmail method, as in give us a 10/10, or ISIS will behead your wife and child, and will video edit it to make it look like you beheaded them.

That reminds me of Vince Ingenito, who reviewed Evolve for IGN, and gave it a high score. And yet, he turned out to be a creep nonetheless.

Last edited:

Cavalier Cipolla

Путин хуйло!
kiwifarms.net
With regards to the OP, I don't think the Arab Spring went quite like that, as it did yield results in Tunisia which has since become a somewhat functioning democracy. But as for the refugees, the fact that they're aiming western Europe specifically is definitely very suspicious. I mean, I can understand Italy or Greece to a degree as they are geographically kinda close to the Arab Spring countries. But Germany...that's definitely, as the youngsters would say it, "sus amogus". But for me, what sucks is that it would seem that high power Syrian TV transmitters on the lowest VHF frequencies were destroyed, so no watching Syrian TV via F2 the next solar maximum.

Now, as for the conspiracy theories I believe, it's generally not politicial ones, at least not directly, at least those that I can come up with rn.
I do think that Twitch admins often get bribed by thots with their lewd pics, with money being somehow less important, seeing that Dr Disrespect got banned like that. It's why we see Pokithot getting away with what she does.

I also think that there's some YouTube conspiracy against Leafy, that extends to other platforms as well, probably led by H3H3 and the ties with Susan.