What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
I think this might count as a conspiracy theory.
This is a pretty interesting video.

I never fully watched an episode of glee but I always thought of it as that show with the bad song covers, annoying gay fanbase, and actors that seem to always die.
I think it is a pretty interesting thought provoking topic that glee caused the crazy woke crowd.

The Empirical Bogey

Behold, the Ideal Being...
kiwifarms.net
Recently I finished watching Wendigoon's series on the Conspiracy Theory Iceberg or The Chart of Truth. I recommend it if you haven't seen it already. He did a great job researching the entries, even the incredibly obscure ones, but there were a few even he couldn't find:

- Nexus 7 (kept bringing up results for the 2012 tablet)

- Protodite (means "first compound" or "first organism" etymologically)

- OLFMA (acronym relating to the obscure occultist religion of theosophy)

I figure this is a good place to ask about them.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they hide the truth in plain sight about how media affects our minds.
Yeah uh, they openly taunt the public about plenty of things. You ever watch that old cult classic titled "They Live" before? I'm sure you've at least seen the memes from it. The guy putting on the glasses and seeing what something really says hiding underneath the message? It's like that. If you're aware of how they operate, you will notice how they are making fun of the masses constantly, and openly taunting those who realize they're doing it.
That there is nothing significant in the Vatican Archives in terms of conspiracy or paranormal goings on.
Well, you're probably half right. All those monks rewriting history books over time to remove problematic passages and then conveniently losing the originals in "accidental fires"* certainly cut down on the material that could be available. Beyond that, I'd really like to ask groups like the Cathars, Copts, or the original Ethiopian church (which housed the Book of Enoch) what they have to say about the Vatican, but they have all unfortunately been exterminated in particularly horrific ways by inquisition forces and other puppets of the parasites.

I'm sure it's nothing, though. :)

*This was the modus operandi of the parasites for a very, very long time (ex: the World's Fairs I brought up before). Worked great for books, buildings, and people who knew of inconvenient things.

Herty

Retarded sodomite and Sodomite retard
kiwifarms.net
I believe that:
The USA is essentially run by the CIA since at least the JFK assassination, they have influence in all branches of the government and the economy, similar to how the Russian FSB controls the Russian government and economy. The Chuck Morgan murder convinced me that the CIA has a similar control in America.

ISIS was financed and supported by Israel to help destabilize the region and diverge attention from Israel.

That 9/11 was a false flag attack agreed between American security apparatus and Saudi Arabia to give justifications for the start of foreign wars.

Fek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something can't be established fact yet also a conspiracy at the same time. For example: I believe that at least two interstellar civilizations know of earth. But I know Hollywood is run by Jews.
You bring up an amusing point, actually. It's quite something to see the swath of what people seem to think of as "conspiracy theories" in this thread. An awful lot of topics thought of in that way do, in fact, have plenty of independently verifiable information to show their validity with some very light digging..if but only people would bother to do so, of course.

An example: When the wu flu jabs were first being rolled out, the tinfoil community started taking a closer look at what was actually in the jabs themselves. Under a microscope. I started seeing reports about self-assembling little "living" creatures that were showing up in some vials. Yes, really..lmao. The schizos were claiming there were tiny nanoparticles forming into nanomachines that seemed capable of self-propulsion and..God only knows whatever else. One woman (her name escapes me and this is a quick example overall anyway) claimed to have watched the little "thing" crawl its way to the edge of her microscope slide looking for a way out.

Now, I thought this was absolute lunacy or bullshit, as there wasn't any evidence for it. Just claims of this or that without any substance are very hard to take at someone's word, after all. Months went by, and I largely stopped seeing talks about it..then I was made aware of the following:

...Oh. Okay. Well, that's horrifying.

You know, I used to do this "for fun"..this schizo-space perusal. It was highly entertaining to see what kinds of wacky shit people cooked up. Somewhere along the way, though? That's gone from amusement into almost apprehension, cause within months of reading about some tinfoil crackpot woo-woo stuff? Some other source removed from schizoland ends up partially/completely verifying the shit they're talking about. More often than not, I'm finding there's far more truth to them than otherwise. Clown world, indeed.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
Something can't be established fact yet also a conspiracy at the same time. For example: I believe that at least two interstellar civilizations know of earth. But I know Hollywood is run by Jews.
You've fallen for one of the classic blunders. The media has gotten you - and at this point, just about everyone - thinking that "conspiracy" means "thing that is untrue". It doesn't. It means a clandestine plan made by a group of people plotting in secret.

By rewriting the definition of the word, they've made it harder to describe what they're doing. That's the whole idea.

Shidoen

... .--. .- -.-. . / -. .. --. --. . .-. ... --..-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m really between it’s too fucking crazy or it’s too fucking sensible to state this but:
Aushwitz was actually a camp for medical research where experiments still happened against Jews. However, there was a form of voluntary experimentation with compensation at that camp. Think about some of the Holocausters when they got money, some still had a bit of money despite living in the camp. This isn’t some major breakthrough of thought, but I still think this theory is realistic enough to hold ground.

NewRetroVagina23

kiwifarms.net
You've fallen for one of the classic blunders. The media has gotten you - and at this point, just about everyone - thinking that "conspiracy" means "thing that is untrue". It doesn't. It means a clandestine plan made by a group of people plotting in secret.

By rewriting the definition of the word, they've made it harder to describe what they're doing. That's the whole idea.
The meaning of words changes over time, Vizzini. Just like pronunciation. Calling something or someone "fabulous" is usually done with a lisp nowadays, back in the day it was simply a synonym for "mythical or extraordinary". "Awesome" used to be a term with nigh-biblical connotations frequently employed when describing shit like fires, earthquakes, and floods. Now it's regarded as a slightly dated way of expressing your belief that something generally favorable has just occurred.

You can say it's nefarious or stupid all you like, but once enough people agree with the new definition you're just being pedantic.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
The meaning of words changes over time, Vizzini. Just like pronunciation. Calling something or someone "fabulous" is usually done with a lisp nowadays, back in the day it was simply a synonym for "mythical or extraordinary". "Awesome" used to be a term with nigh-biblical connotations frequently employed when describing shit like fires, earthquakes, and floods. Now it's regarded as a slightly dated way of expressing your belief that something generally favorable has just occurred.

You can say it's nefarious or stupid all you like, but once enough people agree with the new definition you're just being pedantic.
"I'm being wrong on purpose because I was instructed to" isn't the own you think it is.

OlympicFapper

Do you see? DO YOU SEE???
kiwifarms.net
I'm a conspiritard when it comes to the covid jab. Not the 5G, mind-control, DNA fuckery kind of conspiritard, though.

I'm inclined to believe that there is a shit-ton of corruption at play here. It's all about making money. An ass-load of money. Politicians, mainstream media (I'm looking at you, CNN), NPC's on Twatter, and who knows what else is getting paid a crapload to push all this (in my opinion) bullshit, while some dickhead in big pharma is making billions selling a jab that as far as I can tell doesn't do squat.

But this is all just my autistic opinion (in Minecraft).

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
The West has its own social credit and score system its just implemented differently and more coverted than in China, pushing it farther and more in the open in is Silicon Valley's wet dream since it also makes their bubble of dorks with programming socks defacto apparatiks, Covid is a great excuse to advance this agenda and a great time to tie political allegiances to make it happen, is a very convenient for corporatism to consolidate power.

Return of the Freaker

Based Clarence 2A rights to enforce Handmaidens
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're aware of how they operate, you will notice how they are making fun of the masses constantly, and openly taunting those who realize they're doing it.
Screenshots_2022-02-07-08-21-43.png

5000% Sure

Defendant is a fat black woman - Bowman v Mitchell
kiwifarms.net
I'm extremely skeptical of conspiracy theories in general, but I'm at least 95% sure that Michelle Obama is bio male. I read through multiple articles trying to argue the opposite but none of them are convincing, usually only saying "there is no evidence to support the theory that she's trans" but ironically giving 0 evidence to support that claim. There also seems to be a pretty widespread erasure by the MSM and normie sites of the pro-tranny evidence, most notably the Joan Rivers clip which you can almost not find at all on YouTube, and in general there seems to be a lot of suppression going on with the search predictions on Google/YT when you try to search for items related to this theory.

Probably the best single piece of direct evidence would be her dance on the Ellen show. Timestamp is 5:10, look closely at the crotch area: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw

The only thing that sort of falls out of line and makes me slightly doubtful is that her voice sounds completely normal for a bio female to me. MTFs usually have a hard time pulling off a convincing voice as it's almost entirely forced physical voice training, so it's weird that Michelle's passes so well. On the other hand, she looks like she would be in the top 1-2% for cis female height, is very lanky, muscular, and has a masculine face. Overall I'm pretty convinced she's a troon.

Thiletonomics

슬퍼하지 마십시오. 이것은 때때로 작동하는 방식입니다!
kiwifarms.net
I agree with the Big Pharma conspiracy. Pharmaceutical companies control the healthcare industry.

It also makes me wonder if some of those famous quacks that got prosecuted, i.e. Kevin Trudeau (no relation to the Canadian cuck they call a Prime Minister), were actually on to something this whole time.

Fek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with the Big Pharma conspiracy. Pharmaceutical companies control the healthcare industry.
The story of modern healthcare/pharma, like many..many terrible things we endure in our present day, starts with the Rothschilds. You see, they funded big oil in the states through one of their cronies you might know, named John D. Rockefeller. Yeah, that Rockefeller. "What does oil have to do with pharma or healthcare," I hear you ask? Well, guess what the staggering majority of the medicines we're given by "modern medicine" are derived from? Yep, petroleum. Petrochemicals dominate in many arenas and have ever since that viper was allowed to have such sway over the country. It's not that they're the "best" product for the job, either. They're just marketed that way and people never think twice about it.

You ever hear about "traditional" medicine before? Herbs? Oils/tinctures? You know, all that stuff that gets downplayed as pseudo-scientific garbage used by big dumb-dumbs (once again, as stated before - implying you and your ancestors are nothing without the parasites' help)? A lot of that works just fine, but it doesn't make globohomo money and keep you dependent on what I'll call "the beast system" for convenience. This is the real reason why it gets shoved aside in favor of a pill (more than likely made from petrochemicals) that can be patented and sold at insane margins vs something traditional.

They even fucking pull this crap with older stuff that is now off-patent. You've all heard of some examples of this quite recently, in fact, though I'm hesitant to go into specific examples here. Just think back on the news cycle for the last couple years, and try to pick out two drugs in particular that seemed to get an awful lot of media attention and hate. Yeah, they're both off-patent and dirt cheap. I'm sure it's nothing, tho.
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Stuff like that. You're gonna find it a lot once you're privy to it.

Last edited:

FILTH Tourist

Failed in Life? Try Hell.
kiwifarms.net
PizzaGate is real
I believe that the government kills legit conspiracies using massive fake conspiracies in order to destroy the legit one's credibility.

Let me use Pizzagate as an example. It's an open secret that elites are chomos that rape kids and are into weird occultism. Back in 2016 discussions of the Washington elite being godless child rapists were starting to hit the mainstream conversation with the podesta leaks. How does the government change the conversion? Pizzagate. People were finding weird things in regards to a D.C. Pizzeria and the media decides to focus on that. The innocuous location, the silly name was already distracting people and turning normies away from the important fact that government officials may be involved with child trafficking. Once the glowie gunman goes to the pizzeria and fires a few shots, Pizzagate and by extension, federal pedophile rings became off-limits and taboo.

Even when the talk of powerful people trafficking kids enters the mainstream again with the Epstine arrest, that quickly gets derailed with the conspiracy that Epstein didn't kill himself. Normies are so distracted by the murder mystery that nobody asks about the important stuff like: Who is on Epstine's flight log? How much dirt does he have on powerful people? Who helped protect him the first time he was caught? Is he the only pimp that services the elites?

It happens with every conspiracy, look at Qanon being used right now to kill any discussion about deepstate, election fraud, and vaccines due to the unexpected whitehouse tour.

Last edited: