What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm more agnostic on the white genocide theory - as in, even with the documents and proof I've seen, all I can think is, do we really know if this is the intent, or is it a subtle trend (in the way of cultural Marxism)? I mean, yeah, I guess bringing in that many people could be a bad thing, but from the American side, all I can think is that it has something to do with the ideals lined with cultural Marxism rather than bringing in massive numbers of immigrants from the middle East/Africa, mainly because I don't see myself, people purposefully looking to fuck Jamal instead of Steve most of the times. I guess it could be different somewhere, but who knows?
It is the intent, sugar coated in terms of "love" and "Hope, not hate."

It is a numbers game. And no matter how anyone promotes "Islam, religion of peace." It is a blatant lie.
Repeat the lie enough times about the "obligation" and 'inevitability" of mass immigration, people stop questioning.
Sleeper effect in action.
Then add in the 'Hate Speech" laws to muzzle the population and what does that equate to?

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracies happen all the time. Every revolution in history starts as one.

But I'm assuming this refers to ones that likely happened but weren't acknowledged by the perpetrators.

I have a few, but I'll just post the big one, mostly 'cause it's barely a secret. The FSB deliberately bombed and killed hundreds of Russian civilians in September of '99, blamed it on Muslims, used it as a pretext to hold onto power for themselves.

Putin, as the primary beneficiary of this arrangement, has been committing hits ever since to keep himself outta trouble.

I'll go one step further: the primary reason 9/11 conspiracies about Mossad or the CIA being behind the Planes Operation is because the FSB did exactly what the conspiracy alleges America did. Notice how the fuckers never talk about September '99, even though FSB officials were caught setting a live bomb in an apartment as a "training exercise", which on its own's more daming than anything the 9/11 crowd's produced about US complicity or planning.

On an unrelated note: Hi, @дядя Боря!

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm more agnostic on the white genocide theory - as in, even with the documents and proof I've seen, all I can think is, do we really know if this is the intent, or is it a subtle trend (in the way of cultural Marxism)? I mean, yeah, I guess bringing in that many people could be a bad thing, but from the American side, all I can think is that it has something to do with the ideals lined with cultural Marxism rather than bringing in massive numbers of immigrants from the middle East/Africa, mainly because I don't see myself, people purposefully looking to fuck Jamal instead of Steve most of the times. I guess it could be different somewhere, but who knows?
I think this is purposely the intent. Many of these leaders make it quite clear they don't like "White people" or try to even deny White people have a culture, and then push this "White man bad" optics on most people. Look at the states alone and you see mix racing being pushed in almost every advertisement, in classes they promote "White man is the oppressor to White women and minorities" thus leading White women to have feelings of anger or even revenge against those White men. There was a recent thing in EU in regards to "Kalergi awards." (IE: Kalergi plan reference right in our faces)

Let's also add on in the west White people are often the targets of violence by minorities (And not merely because they are the majority, news doesn't like to cover hate crimes targeted at Whites because they are White). Then you try to make it so they are a minority in their own countries and face vengeful and angry minorities taught "White people" bad it will result in violence and blood shed if not a full on repeat of South Africa if not parallels to a certain Nazi leader's actions during WWII.

Also, considering many migrants are rape happy, it might not matter who you purposely want to fuck if one of them catches you and keeps you in a basement somewhere. I meant that was an incident that happened in America not too long ago, and who knows how many others are in a similar situation in the western world? Probably more than you'd want to know about, considering the EU/UK estimated at least one million British girls have been sexual victims of the migrant crisis, but they want more migrants.

So you create a culture where White people are hated, slowly dwindling as a population, create optics at a youth level where White women should see White men as oppressors and bad, and promote heavy race mixing, enable migrants to victimize said women leading to potential Stockholm syndrome cases, and come out and tell people that Whites are going to be replaced purposely out loud in the media, in government and more.

I mean I don't know how much more blatant they can be to prove it is intentional and not accidental or a side effect of said ideology. Don't even get me started on destruction of the nuclear family that somehow doesn't effect the migrants who are having upwards of 5-12 children, and being covered at the tax payers expense, it looks like a purposeful attempt at genocide. Though when I use that term not just to utterly annihilate Whites but at least to bring them down to a small number unless they absolutely do want a full removal genocide. Not sure honestly. It seems they want to replace the population with people who do not value free speech and or acceptance of guns in America at least, which makes the government's job of gaining more power even easier which may be a collateral damage of sorts.

I mean seriously our news stations are now saying White people taking care of their White children is white supremacy, or good old fashioned racism. If that's not an attempt to try to stop reproduction or guilt people into not reproducing who are White, I really don't know what is based on UN definition of genocide.

Kalishnakov

kiwifarms.net
Talented , sober "intellectuals" teaching and promoting propaganda and lies.

Hollywood ( useful idiots ) were used to promote the idiocy and it has been very effective.
This Russia of the present, is not the USSR of the past, but the methods being implemented are the same but by globalists.

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
I believe the Chinese is colonizing Africa, to send the African men and women to Europe to out breed the Europeans so the Chinese can have more control. This will happen to every country until the Chinese oligarchs have full control.
It seems that the US (and by extension Israel) more than any country has been responsible for the revolutions in african and middle eastern countries that caused migration waves into europe.

Libya, syria, huge US footprints, not so much chinese.

The chinese footprint so far seems to be interested in ensuring mineral imports for their manufacturing. I think they might well end up doing what you say, here, but not so far, it seems to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Bum Driller

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
It seems that the US (and by extension Israel) more than any country has been responsible for the revolutions in african and middle eastern countries that caused migration waves into europe.

Libya, syria, huge US footprints, not so much chinese.

The chinese footprint so far seems to be interested in ensuring mineral imports for their manufacturing. I think they might well end up doing what you say, here, but not so far, it seems to me.
In my honest opinion, I think they're playing the long waiting game. If they directly try to colonize Africa right out, UN would probably start throwing a tantrum, and it would wake people up to certain aspects that are going on. (Let alone other nations might have an issue with it)

Even if you take out the "Forcing them to leave Africa" concept and just apply a slow concept of colonization, it would make sense because then they can avoid optics from the UN and other interventionist (US/Israel/etc.) who aren't aware or refuse to believe it's happening, and if they are responsible for some of the antics going on in other countries they don't risk people changing their behaviors/actions thus screwing up their plan long term.

Personally, I'm of the opposite opinion where I think they're trying a soft-genocide of Africans in Africa. It wasn't about a year ago Nigerians were whining about Asian men illegally immigrating and seducing their women in large numbers, Then they keep pushing deeper into Africa with all kinds of business transactions and projects. Some people I know who live in Africa have told me they've seen bribery and all kinds of odd transactions going on with the government of Africa and Chinese officials.

My theory from a long time ago, is that maybe it is true that pollution will sooner or later make China uninhabitable so maybe the Chinese are purposely pushing into Africa to set themselves up for a land grab if worse comes to worse, and even if it doesn't, they can then try to gain control of Africa thus furthering their power in the world. Even if the pollution aspect is no longer true, power/land is still good just for being power and land. I've heard rumors some think they're trying the same in Canada, though I'm not so sure how true that is. I wouldn't be surprised though.

Normal_Guy

Dark Bone
kiwifarms.net
In my honest opinion, I think they're playing the long waiting game. If they directly try to colonize Africa right out, UN would probably start throwing a tantrum, and it would wake people up to certain aspects that are going on. (Let alone other nations might have an issue with it)

Even if you take out the "Forcing them to leave Africa" concept and just apply a slow concept of colonization, it would make sense because then they can avoid optics from the UN and other interventionist (US/Israel/etc.) who aren't aware or refuse to believe it's happening, and if they are responsible for some of the antics going on in other countries they don't risk people changing their behaviors/actions thus screwing up their plan long term.

Personally, I'm of the opposite opinion where I think they're trying a soft-genocide of Africans in Africa. It wasn't about a year ago Nigerians were whining about Asian men illegally immigrating and seducing their women in large numbers, Then they keep pushing deeper into Africa with all kinds of business transactions and projects. Some people I know who live in Africa have told me they've seen bribery and all kinds of odd transactions going on with the government of Africa and Chinese officials.

My theory from a long time ago, is that maybe it is true that pollution will sooner or later make China uninhabitable so maybe the Chinese are purposely pushing into Africa to set themselves up for a land grab if worse comes to worse, and even if it doesn't, they can then try to gain control of Africa thus furthering their power in the world. Even if the pollution aspect is no longer true, power/land is still good just for being power and land. I've heard rumors some think they're trying the same in Canada, though I'm not so sure how true that is. I wouldn't be surprised though.
I do think the genocide of Africans are on China to do list but first it's all about weaking your neighbors. China is doing it the sneaky way by mass Immigration, death by culture. Eventually (if china playing the long game) the Africans gonna out number the Europeans and other western nations and start being majority in government and such weaking the nations so china can swoop in and just take the broken civilization, so I agree the genocide coming but it's probably gonna be later down the line. But China could just be going full loot mood and just come into Africa, take a shit ton of resources that Africa has and just bale.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I do think the genocide of Africans are on China to do list but first it's all about weaking your neighbors. China is doing it the sneaky way by mass Immigration, death by culture. Eventually (if china playing the long game) the Africans gonna out number the Europeans and other western nations and start being majority in government and such weaking the nations so china can swoop in and just take the broken civilization, so I agree the genocide coming but it's probably gonna be later down the line. But China could just be going full loot mood and just come into Africa, take a shit ton of resources that Africa has and just bale.
What if (and this is just a hypothetical here, please don't tell me it's never gonna happen cause AFricans are all dumb niggers or whatever) the immigrants end up largely assimilating and even if they form the majority European countries by and large end up still running more or less smoothly, what would China's backup plan be in that situation?

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
What if (and this is just a hypothetical here, please don't tell me it's never gonna happen cause AFricans are all dumb niggers or whatever) the immigrants end up largely assimilating and even if they form the majority European countries by and large end up still running more or less smoothly, what would China's backup plan be in that situation?
Do they need a backup plan? After all, in this scenario, the status quo has been maintained in Europe and they just gained Africa as a colony/satrapy/New All-Under-Heaven or whatever the de facto status of the place is. If they've taken Africa, they've already won (by most reasonable standards of #winning) so failing in an ancillary goal should be NBD.

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
I agree. A "soft genocide" is where a group doesn't use force to cause a genocide, they do it gradually over generations by either controlling their reproduction habits, or by other "peaceful" or long term methods. IF they wanted to directly genocide them they would just send as many bodies as they can into Africa until they broke Africa since they certainly have the numbers. Though again if they did that UN/everyone would be up in arms and probably form a group to fight China which wouldn't look to good, where as if they go for control/soft genocide they can do so without being interrupted because soft genocides are harder to prove. The alternative theory you propose is also possible it's also why I believe this weird pro-communism some have proclaimed it originated in China not Russia unlike many believe. Thus they can economically drain many countries or screw them over long term thus benefiting China and leaving a trail of chaos and destruction in their wake.

Krokodil Overdose basically covered it, but it could be that even if everything works out in Europe/western nations the Chinese will just repeat the same process all over again in the newly formed African nations. I doubt it matters to them how long it takes merely only if their actions are fruitful. IF they can do it to Africa they can do it other countries over time as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Normal_Guy

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
planes are made from aluminium and dent really bad from hitting birds, imagine that same plane hitting structural steel
View attachment 721221
the only structural damage a plane could do is the engines exploding
Plane is actually made from a stuff called (in vulgar argot) "Plane aluminium", which as far as I understand, is some kind of alloy of aluminium and something much stronger, probably steel or some composite material. I have two items made from that stuff and it certainly is not normal aluminium, although it's almost as lightweight.

You've to also take in to account the speed of the plane when it hits the skyscraper. There is quite a lot of force in that impact, considering how massive passenger planes are.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I don't really believe in conspiracy theories per-se, I believe it would involve too many people and too many unknown variables for the world to be completely controlled by the wealthy. Otherwise there'd be no Trump, he would've never gotten the nomination, or he would've mysteriously died before taking the Presidency. Think of the wasted money on trying to push back against his administration, it's not helpful in the slightest for Globalism.

I do believe that wealthly and influential people take advantage of occurances though. For example, Bush outright said he had gained political capital from 9/11 and intended to use it to push his agenda. It was no secret. The US government took advantage of the attack on Pearl Harbor to push the population into WW2. Look at the Government sponsored propaganda posters at the time, they knew what they were doing. I honestly don't think they have the intelligence or control to orchestrate such things. But I do think they have the cunning and lack of morals to take advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself. Because really, the types of people they are against would do the same thing to them.

People say things like hired actors prove that Sandy Hook was a hoax, when really I think it's more thatnews organizations are desperate to remain relevant or even simply converted to government/media marketing organizations to survive, through whatever means possible when you can simply look at a press conference or press release yourself online.

It's kind of a comforting thought in a way that some super intelligent illuminati is controlling things, but really they are probably as or even less intelligent than you, it's just that they are paid to do their jobs whatever that may be. They have no real plan. No real plan further than the average thief that spots that you left your wallet on the dryer at the Laundromat.

I think thats the really scary thing, that no one is really in control. You just have disparate groups of people with lots of money that are really no that much different than the average person, trying to influence things for what? Power? Narcissism? Their idea of what the world should be based on some religion or political leaning? Not so different than has happened through human history.

Last edited:

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
When Alex Jones was on Joe Rogan he brought up stories of his grandpa working for the air force in New Mexici specifically how many former Nazis they had and I believe there is some truth in what he said in that the number of Nazi scientists brought into the country is significantly higher than what's on paper.

Kommie

I'll do my scientific best to command your fleet
kiwifarms.net
There's an on going attempt to silence speech on the basic level; And I'm not talking about free speech, I'm talking about normal everyday speech. We're seeing this now being tested online with a strong success rate on places like discord, twitter, tumblr, reddit and other major websites, even minor forums. NZ was what started the big push for such actions to the extremes with people being arrested for just having a text document. The UK has been doing this on a large scale with who knows how many people being charged for hate speech, even when it is true. Today you're more likely to be shunned or banned from public forums when your words do not match up with the accepted vocabulary, forcing you to water down your ideas or not speak at all.

Chexxchunk

Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
kiwifarms.net
There's an on going attempt to silence speech on the basic level; And I'm not talking about free speech, I'm talking about normal everyday speech. We're seeing this now being tested online with a strong success rate on places like discord, twitter, tumblr, reddit and other major websites, even minor forums. NZ was what started the big push for such actions to the extremes with people being arrested for just having a text document. The UK has been doing this on a large scale with who knows how many people being charged for hate speech, even when it is true. Today you're more likely to be shunned or banned from public forums when your words do not match up with the accepted vocabulary, forcing you to water down your ideas or not speak at all.

I think "people who want to get away from the mass" have a fundamentally different character than "the mass" and "the mass" fucks up everything it touches.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino