What conspiracy theories do you believe in? - Put your tinfoil hats on

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
Planned obsolescence/failure is very real, and a majority of products could be designed to last a lifetime and sold for a very affordable price.
I'm not sure if it's 'for a lifetime', but yeah. Crippleware is provably a thing, so it wouldn't surprise me if products were designed to degrade faster somehow.

• Agree
Reactions: The Lawgiver

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if it's 'for a lifetime', but yeah. Crippleware is provably a thing, so it wouldn't surprise me if products were designed to degrade faster somehow.
I think it's partly the consumerism culture, and because companies attempt to cost cut at every level, we could use good plastic be we save 5 cents per unit if we use the cheaper plastic. We could source good ceramics for our power supply, nah lets go with the cheaper ones. If you go look at products made 30+ years ago compared to today, the difference is really noticeable. Back then products were made to be repaired. Today products are made to be disposed of an replaced.

Go to a Backyard sale and pick up something like an old walkman. It's mostly metal, instead of springs and rubber bands for many actions, it uses pneumatics. It's designed to be used over a long period of time and kept. If something goes wrong, it's meant to be opened up and repaired.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
I've heard rumors some think they're trying the same in Canada, though I'm not so sure how true that is. I wouldn't be surprised though.
I don't believe in any of the China colonization theories, but when I was living in Canada that particularly in the West coast, there were tons of properties owned by rich Chinese businessmen, sometimes they had their kids and wives/mistress/whatever living there.

They also loved referring to actual Canadians are "foreigners".

• Informative
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe in any of the China colonization theories, but when I was living in Canada that particularly in the West coast, there were tons of properties owned by rich Chinese businessmen, sometimes they had their kids and wives/mistress/whatever living there.

They also loved referring to actual Canadians are "foreigners".
Interesting thing is a few commentors who was pushing the idea of Canada, mentioned similar anecdotes and commented on Chinese (rich) elites buying a decent amount of properties. Although also coincidental when I worked in telemarketing I knew a guy who kept having contact with a bunch of Chinese accounts in Canada that they themselves (the customer: IE: The chinese businessmen) were claiming they were scooping up properties themselves.

I've also seen some Chinese posters on certain forums telling us that China was coming for the west (the land of the west). So whether it's true or just trolls, I don't know, but I'm not too surprised. Though in Africa we can actually see quite a few news stories that measure up with what one of my friends in Africa mentioned was going on.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Zersetzung

popular twitch speedrunner edward snowden
kiwifarms.net
Jay Bauman and Jay Bauman's Canadian Friend are the same person, composited in splitscreen #wow #whoah

• DRINK!
Reactions: Bum Driller

Palpatine

kiwifarms.net
  • Innocent people were unfairly jailed and eventually died in the Holocaust, but having all the concentration camps in the U.S. controlled side and the extermination camps in the Soviet side before such a division happened is implausible
This division was totally existent during the war. The west controlled the air the and soviet airforce was a joke. If you are releasing huge amounts of cyanide into the atmosphere and furnance smoke right next to a concentration camp, the last thing you would want is to have these things under daily air surveillance.

• Someone in the U.S. government (but not Bush) knew about 9/11, and it was absolutely funded by a foreign government. (All buildings collapsed from fires and instability from weakened columns, however)
This is not even a conspiracy or indicative of anything nefarious. There is rarely a lack of intelligence on the battlefield. Mostly of the time it's the inability to find the true reports from a mountain of fake ones.

Bob's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe that Nintendo had Gunpei Yokoi (the creator of Metroid, the d-pad, and the Gameboy) killed after he left the company.
Nintendo had some connections to the Yakuza in the past, and some believe they still do.

I also think Christine Blasey Ford honestly believes she was assaulted by Justice Kavanugh, but it's a "recovered" memory. She never mentioned it before a session with her therapist in 2010 (her husband claims she told him in 2002, but this directly contradicts her statements, and is almost certainly a lie, meaning he committed perjury.) The only "evidence" consists of testimony from witnesses that she told (after 2010) the story to. There are no direct witnesses and her best friend at the time, who Ford claimed was present, doesn't even remember the party.
Kavanaugh was up for the Supreme Court back when Bush was president, which would have reminded Ford of her former classmate. Since she's a professor she's obviously a liberal, and assumed that him getting on the bench would lead to women being chained up like chattel. The Federalist took a look at some of the papers she wrote which shows that she believes in hypnosis therapy AND ACTUALLY SAID THAT IT COULD BE USED TO STRENGTHEN RECALL OF MEMORY.
We have no idea why she was seeing this therapist in 2010, or his background. I believe that she was undergoing hypnosis to recall memories, and she subconsciously created this memory during one of their sessions. This was never mentioned by her or anyone involved because "recovered memories" have long been discredited and are not admissible in court.

I also think Def Lepperd's "Rock of Ages" is a fake 80s sound-alike created in the last ten years, and isn't actually from 1985 because I never heard it on the radio back then.

Solo Wing Pixy

Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
kiwifarms.net
JFK won his election due to the deep state. Big city machine politics (which Joe Kennedy and of course his son knew well, and which are linked to national politics and thus the deep state) helped push him over the edge. One of these big city mayors was Richard Daley, mayor of Chicago, who pretty much verifiably stole the election for JFK. Now, we all know if you don't play by the rules the deep state sets out for you, you're in trouble, and if your main benefactor is a Chicago politician, you're in even more trouble. In this case, they decided to teach JFK a lesson by gunning him down in the streets right there, and they later had to kill Bobby Kennedy too because they knew there might be consequences if he won.
I watched this documentary once about this guy trying to figure out just what happened to JFK during the assassination. He basically surmised from the footage and other such means that the killing blow to JFK wasn't done by Lee Harvey Oswald or anyone on the Grassy Knoll but somebody in the car behind him, a car full of Secret Service members. After some digging it was found that some of the Secret Service members had gone out drinking the night before and so some of them were hungover during the assassination.

So what is thought too have happened is that one of the members heard gunshots, stood up with his rifle (an M16), had his finger on the trigger like and idiot and when the car lurched forward pulled it, and as such, accidentally blow JFK's brains out. This also lines up ballistics since the round from Lee Harvey Oswald that hit JFK didn't blow a huge hole in his chest like the round that hit him in the head, so given that the rounds that the Secret Service members were using would have been hollow-points that expand upon impact, which would explains this discrepancy.

So the Secret Service knowing that one of their own had just killed the president covered it up, thus why JFK's brain went missing among other things...

As it seems to me JFK's death was one part intentional one part accidental, and following cover-up a result of the accidental... and in the possibility of deep state interference through Lee Harvey Oswald... a happy accident.

Webby's Boyfriend

resident toon sperg
kiwifarms.net
"Believe" is a a too radical word. Rather, I have assumptations something could be possible.

Like, that (((they))) encourage escapism into fictional media franchises too make people forget about the real world so (((they))) can continue to fuck it up and cause most problems which make people reject reality for dream worlds in the first place.

• Autistic
Reactions: Senior Lexmechanic

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole gritty masculine ethos that most people are familiar with came out of the emerging Victorian era. A kind of masculinity was constructed for the purposes of imperialism and warmaking. Before that, men walked around wearing tights while powdering their faces. But today we're reaching a stage of warfare in which you're just sitting at a computer in an air-conditioned trailer outside of Las Vegas. It's a fun little anecdote that the big info dump to WikiLeaks which had that video of the reporters and civilians get murked by an Apache gunship was leaked by a transgender woman who had a military computer job.

It's why Feminists are getting demonized and transgender folk are being hired in the place of real women. Male White supremacy is gonna come but it will be in the form of a transgender anti-fascist.

It's worth noting after the Dodge Challenger of Peace that Emily Gorenski, a Male to Female Transgender, appeared on the scene. (S)he has worked on F-35's and Geo-Satellites.

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
MK-Ultra is still taking place
MK Ultra worked and is in active use, the reason the documents were declassified is because government officials were confident enough in their skills in making the populous believe that it actually was over because of their now-innate ability to believe anything they are told

• Agree
Reactions: VioletVonStabberton

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The timecube guy was onto something but he was both too dumb and too corrupted with pseudo-religious paranoia to effectively communicate the message. This is perfectly understandable, he had no frames of reference outside of religion and tinfoil hattery with which to communicate.
There's talk of multilayered (and even four fold) timelines dating all the way back to the I-Ching.
Theoretical physics will eventually lead us back to the revelations of the mystics.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
"Believe" is a a too radical word. Rather, I have assumptations something could be possible.

Like, that (((they))) encourage escapism into fictional media franchises too make people forget about the real world so (((they))) can continue to fuck it up and cause most problems which make people reject reality for dream worlds in the first place.
You say that but the common issue those media IPs have is people forcing an out of place focus on mundane shit since "All art is political, okay?" and "politics impact all facets of our lives, dummy". Someone is dropping the ball somewhere if allowing escapism is the goal.

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
That Neo Feudalism is real. That 90% of the people are known as wage slaves. They are the modern serfs, slaving away to those in power. The 9.9% are of a ruling class (like minor nobility, upper class merchants) within this Type of Neo Fuedalism. And the .1%, the people such as Gates and Bezos are the True Kings of their digital/Real kingdoms of modern day society.

To be part of the 9.9% class you must have the bare minimum of $1.2 million in NET assets. This gets you only to the low tier of 9.9% and you can fall real quickly back to wage slave class if there is an emergency where you have to spend serious amounts of cash

At the high tier of the 9.9% You must have your money make money to a point that you will really never have to work again for someone else. Have excellent Medical/long term care insurance and have a minimum of 3 years of your annual income into a savings of some sort. just in case of some major emergency happens to them.

The .1% are the stupid rich. And just like kings of old they fucking own your miserable lives. But these kings stay out of the lime light, letting their infleuencers and corporate muscle do the talking for them. You just have to really look at them closely on how they operate.

Considering that 40% of people in the US can't easily cover a $400.00 expense is rather telling of this day and age of out economy.

Welcome to the New World Order of Neo Feudalism. What part of the feudal caste are you in?

Of course this is all just a conspiracy theory. And everything thing is just fine in USA Land. Just keep buying your expensive phones and cars and look at those Kim Kardashian's types whose tits jingle jangle as they promote something their new weight loss/perfume/vitamin/what ever they are pushing for some corporation. Buy, borrow, and sell your soul to Amazon/Visa on those trinkets. You can always pay later (for a nominal fee of course).

In the end you are slaving your life away for someone else.

But just keep telling yourself that this just a conspiracy theory. And everything will be all right in the end. This is only a conspiracy theory... Right???

Last edited:

An Account

kiwifarms.net
That Neo Feudalism is real. That 90% of the people are known as wage slaves. They are the modern serfs, slaving away to those in power. The 9.9% are of a ruling class (like minor nobility, upper class merchants) within this Type of Neo Fuedalism. And the .1%, the people such as Gates and Bezos are the True Kings of their digital/Real kingdoms of modern day society.

To be part of the 9.9% class you must have the bare minimum of $1.2 million in NET assets. This gets you only to the low tier of 9.9% and you can fall real quickly back to wage slave class if there is an emergency where you have to spend serious amounts of cash

At the high tier of the 9.9% You must have your money make money to a point that you will really never have to work again for someone else. Have excellent Medical/long term care insurance and have a minimum of 3 years of your annual income into a savings of some sort. just in case of some major emergency happens to them.

The .1% are the stupid rich. And just like kings of old they fucking own your miserable lives. But these kings stay out of the lime light, letting their infleuencers and corporate muscle do the talking for them. You just have to really look at them closely on how they operate.

Considering that 40% of people in the US can't easily cover a $400.00 expense is rather telling of this day and age of out economy.

Welcome to the New World Order of Neo Feudalism. What part of the feudal caste are you in?

Of course this is all just a conspiracy theory. And everything thing is just fine in USA Land. Just keep buying your expensive phones and cars and look at those Kim Kardashian's types whose tits jingle jangle as they promote something their new weight loss/perfume/vitamin/what ever they are pushing for some corporation. Buy, borrow, and sell your soul to Amazon/Visa on those trinkets. You can always pay later (for a nominal fee of course).

In the end you are slaving your life away for someone else.

But just keep telling yourself that this just a conspiracy theory. And everything will be all right in the end. This is only a conspiracy theory... Right???
When has this ever not been true? Humans naturally fall into hierarchies, and Neo-Feudalism is just that on a massive scale. Even tiny bands of hunter gathers have village elders.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino