What dead celebrity would have a thread here if they were still around today? -

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
Charlie Chaplin maybe.
He was in a mental asylum as a 14 year old.
A lot of acting
Did a satire of hitler
3 of his 4 wives were teens. 2 were 16, 1 was 18. The third wife (chronologically) lied about her age to get him interested.
Yes, she lied about being 17, when she was 22.

I have a feeling if chaplin lived today he'd be metooed or somewhere here.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Celebrities rarely get their own threads unless it's in multimedia.

Too many of them are playing up the eccentricity as part of their brand.

That being said, you're probably looking for someone who washed up before they really made it and didn't handle it well.
The closest to a celebrity with a thread that pops into mind is Greg D'Agostino (though so far as I'm aware he's still alive).

Hermann Goering. Seems like a lolcow even during his own time. Defintiely a deathfat.
Virtually any of the Nazi Party/SS high rankers is a given though to be honest. Himmler was pretty much exactly the kind of person who would browse /x/ and follow Varg obsessively if he was around today. Hitler is history's biggest lolcow and the cause of more than any other person.

Saklas

The retarded cousin of your favorite deities.
kiwifarms.net
Celebrities rarely get their own threads unless it's in multimedia.

Too many of them are playing up the eccentricity as part of their brand.

That being said, you're probably looking for someone who washed up before they really made it and didn't handle it well.
The closest to a celebrity with a thread that pops into mind is Greg D'Agostino (though so far as I'm aware he's still alive).
I just looked at his thread. He reminds me of a slightly less autistic Chris Chan.

dreamworks face

Model bugman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a little known fact that John F. Kennedy would receive daily crystal meth injections from a German "Dr. Feelgood." He also had a propensity for dressing up in animal costumes - JFK airport even opened a special terminal for animals in honor of our meth-injecting head-exploding ex-furry in chief.

Saint Alphonsus

Doctor zelantissimus
kiwifarms.net
Hermann Goering. Seems like a lolcow even during his own time. Defintiely a deathfat.
He recovered just in time as the Nuremberg trials sentenced him to death. He cut down to a healthy weight and ran rhetorical circles around the prosecution.