What dead celebrity would have a thread here if they were still around today? -

Vexillology

I'd like to take a minute to talk about Nord VPN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he would've responded to being taunted as short, he wasn't THAT short a man and most of his supposed hatred of it being brought up was British propaganda.

But, if you said to him "The Royal Navy's Better than Yours" or "If you're the Supreme Ruler of the continent, why don't Muscovites obey you?" you'd probably get him wound up for days as he DID have a towering ego. It's just that someone making fun of his height wouldn't likely' set it off.

He was literally a cuck. Ask @TheRealNapoleon about Hippolyte Charles.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Mahatma Gandhi. Let's just be honest. If there was internet in those days, he would have had at least a few videos out there of him taking a massive wet curry shit on the side of a road.
He'd also have to abase himself before the Twitter mob for making racist comments in his edgelord youth.
lol why Bing Crosby?
Two of his four sons said he beat the living crap out of them growing up and drove their mother to alcoholism, one of them denied it and one of them has never commented. But none of this got out into the public before he died, I think.

Edit:
Would Marilyn Monroe have worked as a dramacow? 🤔

Virtually every old school Science Fiction author, not just L.Ron Hubbard, was kind of a nutcase.

Isaac Asimov - was a big time groper, to the point he'd do it publicly and not give a shit. His son David is a pedo.

Arthur Clarke - Was not only gay at a time when such a thing was frowned upon, he moved to Ceylon to stick his limey wang in local boy buttocks without fear of prosecution

Marion Zimmer Bradley - Let her children be serially abused by her second husband and may have actively participated

I'm sure there's more, in fact about the only SF author from that era I've never heard weird or bad shit about is Ray Bradbury. And IIRC he kept to himself and didn't really mingle with the other authors.

Last edited:

Old Man Mario

The ladies used to call me Jumpman
kiwifarms.net
Harlon Ellison: Dude was a hateful son of a bitch. He had some thing on the sci-fi channel at one point where he'd just rant about stupid shit. His original draft for City on the Edge of Forever sucked and needed saved but he still took full credit. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream was pretty interesting but hey.

Speaking of Star Trek
Nimoy and his "photography" would be a fun subject.

My votes would go to the previously mentioned Freddie Mercury, Jim Jones, Michael Jackson, and L. Ron Hubbard

Ass eating cunt

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME
kiwifarms.net
Freddie Mercury. The interview his jolted former manager/lover did was only a fraction of the alleged debauchery Freddie and company got into. Other antics Freddie got into were:

- Midgets going around his parties with trays of coke on their head.

- Constant gay orgies. The dude got blown between songs.

- That time he threw a brick into one of his manager's windows after said manager got up from a dinner they were having, and told Freddie off for doing an interview when he wasn't supposed to (Queen at the time constantly was being shat on for being posh, so they were told not to do interviews.)

- He took Princess Diana, with Diana dressed in drag, to a gay bar.
Ngl some of those sound a little based to me

Catmannjew

"fuck you, you fake satanic jew."
kiwifarms.net
Arthur Conan Doyle and his second wife Jean Leckie Conan Doyle.
- They were mediums, Jean well respected in the field. They traveled the U.S and gave lectures on the subject.
- ACD believed he saw the faces of the dead, including his own nephew, in a photograph.
- They had a Spirit Guide called Phineas, who spoke through jean, He predicted global catastrophe, if they should skip a train, and other mundane things.
- They also were a big believer in the psychic phenomena, this includes the fairy photos.
- He ran for office twice.
- They met at a party while ACD's wife die of TB, jean faked friendship with the dying woman while banging ACD. Everyone knew except ACD who was unaware that his wife knew, and assumed he was fooling almost everyone {except those he let in on this} but his wife told their daughter that she would be his next wife.
- Jean hated the kids from the first marriage and went out of her way to make this know. Most notably, not allowing them home. The sex must have been good, Because ACD went along with this, hating his children as well.
- He was known to get into fights in the papers, he was scandalous. one notable fight was with an old friend, Harry Houdini. After Houdini's mother died, He went off the rails about “human leeches” or mediums, and Jean offered a seance to defend her trade {if you can call it that} in a hotel room in 1922. This went horrible, and ruined their friendship, and started the greatest back and forth between the men. Houdini was an avid writer in the papers anyway. but this was a special seance. not only was it his mother's birthday, but the fifteen pages written by Jean in English. A language she did not know. This fight would reach peaks when they would reach out to Scientific American and put money on a test for 'true spiritualism' Houdini, doubled the money, and joined the judging.
- They would also entrap each other with fake photos.

Houdini would have his own thread for sure.

A lot of classical musicians would have their own thread, or at least a community watch.

Shittus Maximus

kiwifarms.net
Harlon Ellison: Dude was a hateful son of a bitch. He had some thing on the sci-fi channel at one point where he'd just rant about stupid shit. His original draft for City on the Edge of Forever sucked and needed saved but he still took full credit. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream was pretty interesting but hey.

Speaking of Star Trek
Nimoy and his "photography" would be a fun subject.

My votes would go to the previously mentioned Freddie Mercury, Jim Jones, Michael Jackson, and L. Ron Hubbard
Seeing as he outed anyone who was stealing his stories it's amazing how much work he actually got in hollywood. James Cameron still won't speak his name. Plus I give him bonus points for not giving a shit about celebrity opinions before it was cool.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
8. The entirety of the Russian Second Pacific Squadron during the Russo-Japanese war
Excellent choice.
What about Nietzsche? Or Carl Jung?
I'm a little surprised we made it that many pages before Nietzsche got brought up.

Arguably a lot of philosophers could easily end up with threads because almost all of them were crazy in one way or another.

I'll nominate Immanuel Kant, I'm 99% sure he was autistic and I strongly suspect if that man was given twitter he'd spend hours arguing with people baiting him over the most autistic philosophical minutia using tweet threads the size of which would put Jake Alley to shame.

JohnMcAfee

Political Juice Historian and Software Degenerate.
kiwifarms.net
Salvador Dali. Literally believed he was the reincarnation of his brother, made a hologram of Alice Cooper, Fashion Designer for a brief period, had a pet anteater and a ocelot and had a dwarf friend. Could be a excellent modern day Lolcow or shitposter.