What did APC do to get banned? - Day of the Rake

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Solution
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.47.22 PM.png

APC's email:

Hey, I failed to see how what I said was that far off from what you said regarding deindexing. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact details on 2 year old cow drama for a lolcow like CRP I do not care about. I'm not a tech guy I don't know what deindexing means, I assume it means you can't find it on google?
No offense was meant to you and I wasn't trying to "undermine the site", why would I do that when I'm in the middle of making my longest OP ever and working on another 2?
Said this before and you still seem to not believe me that I'm not working against the site in anyway, I promise.

I just want to contribute to your site and I was bringing up history people don't know or...

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.47.22 PM.png

APC's email:

Hey, I failed to see how what I said was that far off from what you said regarding deindexing. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact details on 2 year old cow drama for a lolcow like CRP I do not care about. I'm not a tech guy I don't know what deindexing means, I assume it means you can't find it on google?
No offense was meant to you and I wasn't trying to "undermine the site", why would I do that when I'm in the middle of making my longest OP ever and working on another 2?
Said this before and you still seem to not believe me that I'm not working against the site in anyway, I promise.

I just want to contribute to your site and I was bringing up history people don't know or don't remember. Sorry I overstated it.

Null's response.

You're an extremely duplicitous cunt and I cannot fucking stand you.

On one hand, you say you play nice and send me weird DMs to try and establish some sort of direct ban appeal system for every layer of penalty I have to apply to your account after you aggravate the ever-living fuck out of everyone.

On the other, you fucking fabricate bullshit and fling it at me. It would have taken 20 seconds to figure out what was actually true, but in your urgency to shit out 20 fucking posts per minute and stay above your noise quota, you just say whatever the fuck you want. For the record, there is a substantial difference in outright deleting a thread versus temporarily suppressing it from search results. I don't like doing the latter, and I have never done the latter, but in a position of last resort I offered it to try and stabilize my living situation at a time I had almost no income.

On one hand, you gush about your adoration of the community and how you want what's best for everyone.

On the other, you are constantly using your splinter site to try and take shots at people on the community you don't like.

On one hand, you talk about how you want you CONTRIBUTE, and you've got this BIG CONTRIBUTION, and you do indeed do good work sometimes,

But on the other hand, you seem to contribute to the site only to print licenses for yourself to be as annoying as fucking possible. I have noticed a very real trend where you make one or two good posts in a thread, and then continue posting 3 to 5 times every single fucking page with the most pisspoor fucking takes. This insulates you from being threadbanned, because it raises the question, what if he stops being so annoying and posts archives again?

I'm forced to assume you are a liar, and you have once prior successfully manipulated me into thinking you had good intentions. I will not be misled twice. You have made me regret unbanning you from the first day and have found it increasingly impossible to tolerate you.

Solution

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you linked the wrong thread there. Unless there's some True and Honest board I'm unaware of.
There is, the whole thing is a gigantic circlejerk. One of the biggest threads behind the T&H paywall is for making fun of other KF users because apparently most of the paypigs don't have the decency to call someone a faggot to their face. I wish Null would make the whole thing public.

Because @The Last Stand is a literal nigger.

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
kiwifarms.net
There is, the whole thing is a gigantic circlejerk. One of the biggest threads behind the T&H paywall is for making fun of other KF users because apparently most of the paypigs don't have the decency to call someone a faggot to their face. I wish Null would make the whole thing public.
Should make a TSIC thread with everyone that was made fun of, and ping them with screenshots of the posts made in the hidden board, so it really will be directly to their faces